Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cyrus
Freshman Poster
Posts: 79
Joined: February 4th, 2009, 7:14 am

Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Cyrus » April 16th, 2017, 5:24 am

Problems 4 years ago are 4x worse in 2017. I know because I live in Los Angeles. Although I write about freedom, dating and independent lifestyles - I moved out here thinking I'd get a head start in cultural pursuits, possibly documentary filmmaking. While all this is still viable, and LA isn’t even a bad city and I work a fun job and the weather is great… the situation with women is A COMPLETE f***ing APOCALYPSE AT THIS POINT.

Men are so below the point of demand in the sexual marketplace it has gotten to the point where bitches on Tinder now put their PayPal and Venmo profiles up and say “Let’s see what happens…” The idea is to entice desperate men to pay them hoping to receive their attention.

That’s because 95% of men on Tinder just desperately sit there swiping all day. 5% are the men the women will actually f**k (you have to be as close to flawless as possible, and make no mistake… dating or relationships do NOT happen on tinder.. The girls are looking to f**k Chads and get money from the 95-98% of regular men… it’s never been so OVERT before.)

I found one of these scumbags and asked if what she was doing was just light prostitution.

“No,” she responded. “I am doing it to parody the way men assume sex from women. If I get money from men in the process, so be it.”

So it turns out feminists are encouraging women do this to siphon money from desperate men, as part of their continual “empowerment” agenda which is really about the wide-scale manipulation if not destruction of men.

In LA, I saw a billboard that had pink haired girl on it, and it said something like “Women need to eat four times a day because they’re hungry after fighting the patriarchy all day.” Not sure what it means, to be honest, but it’s the kind of shit you see out here.

The worst part of it all is being a man with a sex drive. It’s very simplfe what’s happening: Because men have a sex drive, we pursue women, as nature intended. Women, collectively, realize they can turn the tables and use that as a form of manipulation and control, shaming men for what they can’t control while siphoning resources from them. That’s “feminism” in a nut shell—it’s a social movement to exploit nature for gains in power and resources.

The issue is if I see an attractive woman in LA, I realize that very attraction I feel is a Venus fly trap. There’s a close to 0% chance she will be interested in me back. Expressing interest in her is now equivalent to handing her power. And their ideology makes them know to use that power to exploit. Nothing is authentic. Nothing ever was authentic or genuine in LA, but now it’s even worse than before.

The 5% of, as TRP calls Chad Thundercocks, continue to rule the roost in LA. They’re the “sex caste” in the matriarchy—the non-breeding males used for her pleasure. The only people I know of in LA outside the sex caste who get laid are guys with enough “novelty” value. In other words, men with British or Australian accents. For now, that trick still works because WW are just shallow enough to care (So if you are English or Australian or possibly French, it’s not too late, come to LA and f**k some feminist bitches).

As for the Chad Thundercocks, you do not belong to that caste. If you did, well, you wouldn’t be reading this on Happier Abroad. You’d be out surfing or bartending or making real estate deals or whatever. It’s this hyper masculine, successful square-jawed perfect male archetype that women, even middle-aged fatties, will not settle for anything less than.

At my new job, which is a social job and involves a fair amount of mingling with co workers and the public alike, not a single male colleague has gotten a girlfriend or been laid in the last year. I know this because I tend to become buddies with most people I work with and I hear plenty of frustrations. This includes tall guys, short guys, skinny guys, muscular guys, black guys, white guys, Asian guys.

And all these guys believe the same myth that it’s something wrong with them. It’s not women or society or even the city they live in but they’re just not “working hard enough” or they have some self-hating belief like it’s because they’re Asian or their dick isn’t 9 inches (no wonder male suicides are so common).

Then there’s the pickup artists. The f***ing PUAs. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for learning social skills and seduction concepts. In fact, probably some dudes here on HA could really use work in that area. But the PUA industry now sells false hope to men. It turns a man from a not-worthy-male who does not belong to the sex caste, to a not-worthy-male who does not belong to the sex caste who is also trying some vaguely manipulative ploys to compensate. Yeah, good luck.

PUA works phenomenally well for sociopaths and social robots. The RSD coaches are sociopaths (just watch their videos). It works for these types of people because it’s possible to learn so many sexual strategies that you can just robotically perform them to hijack a woman’s logical reasoning abilities, so instead of her using feminist sexual strategy against you, her brain turns to mush and she reverts to her normal sexual instincts and drives, and then you can f**k her.

So, yeah, it works for some men who dedicate their lives to it, care about nothing else, and can’t really connect well with women anyway so they can just fake all their behaviors.

But for us normal men. Normal, good natured guys who care about people around us, who like women, maybe wanna have families, maybe want to date around first… No, nothing is on our side except going abroad or moving to a smaller town in the USA.

All this insane shit I talked about is eliminated once you’re in South America, East Europe, almost anywhere in East Asia, and even most parts of Central Asia and the Middle East like Turkey. Probably even most of Africa but I’ve never been there.

Yes, the long arm of feminism is beginning to infect some of these countries, but it won’t happen overnight or without a fight. A lot of women are sensible enough to know a Western ideological power trip is not for them. At the end of the day, in these regular parts of the world, you won’t always have success with women but you WILL have a normal, healthy dating life even IF you have some flaws, your dick isn’t 9 or 10 inches and shoots lightning, you don’t have quadriceps or a voice like James Earl Jones. Girls will want to connect on more emotional levels and will look at your best features instead of hating you for the flaws that almost everyone has.

In the end, I’ll go back abroad now as soon as I can. If I do return to the USA, it will be in a smaller town with more like-minded people.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8111
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by jamesbond » April 16th, 2017, 7:01 am

Cyrus wrote:Problems 4 years ago are 4x worse in 2017. I know because I live in Los Angeles. Although I write about freedom, dating and independent lifestyles - I moved out here thinking I'd get a head start in cultural pursuits, possibly documentary filmmaking. While all this is still viable, and LA isn’t even a bad city and I work a fun job and the weather is great… the situation with women is A COMPLETE f***ing APOCALYPSE AT THIS POINT.
This video sums up the women in LA perfectly! :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiR2rKU69U[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Cyrus
Freshman Poster
Posts: 79
Joined: February 4th, 2009, 7:14 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Cyrus » April 16th, 2017, 8:16 am

Omg hilarious

gsjackson
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1939
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by gsjackson » April 16th, 2017, 8:43 am

I see central Europe didn't make the cut. I'm about to set up housekeeping in Prague (though in Tbilisi at the moment). Did you ultimately reach a negative verdict about the women there? I've spent four months there in years past, and know it can sometimes be a challenge to get past the anti-tourist bitch shield. Could you imagine marrying a Czech woman?

It got to the point in Tucson where I never even set eyes on attractive women in Tucson, even walking across the UA campus. Years ago that would stir the hormones like nothing else. Bucharest has the best looking women I've seen, but for now it's Prague to get TEFL certification.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5624
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Adama » April 16th, 2017, 11:31 am

Feminists don't even bother me anymore. Feminists are women who have ascended out of their natural role created for them by God. They have committed a serious crime. In other words, they are in open rebellion against God. Most of them are up there with Satanists spiritually (abortion and do anything you want philosophy). So what is in the mind of feminists doesn't bother me one bit. They are the ungodly kind of people you're not even supposed to associate with.

This is also a sign that we are closer to the End Times, because in the End, there will be a rise of homosexuality and other perversions, such as women ascending out of their natural roles to act as gods and lords over men, in violation of the law. (Remember the angels which left their natural place are reserved in everlasting chains, and they are the glorious ones.)

The world is just going downhill at an accelerating pace.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Eric » April 16th, 2017, 3:47 pm

I'm beginning to align more with starchild5 in my views, sadly (as it's true). It's not that woman have ascended their natural roles only, it's that both are taught not to respect each other and be warm to each other. That is the basis of human interaction. The Jews have completely destroyed the white race i't's true. It's undeniable. Any artifact of real culture has been eliminated, any humanity, warmness....culture or connection.
They want to fracture and break our souls, so that they can use us as "vessels of light" whatever that means... They want us completely empty and compliant to them. You can just submit and give up to them to become a slave, or you can hang on to whatever shred of humanity you have left and continue to fight,
if that means relocating and keeping yourself Completely apart from the culture here- which is a necessity.



Sometimes, I wonder what's the correct answer. I want to fight - but realize I'll probably be wasted.
If I give up, then they can do whatever they want with me.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8111
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by jamesbond » April 16th, 2017, 4:16 pm

Adama wrote:Feminists don't even bother me anymore. Feminists are women who have ascended out of their natural role created for them by God. They have committed a serious crime. In other words, they are in open rebellion against God. Most of them are up there with Satanists spiritually (abortion and do anything you want philosophy). So what is in the mind of feminists doesn't bother me one bit. They are the ungodly kind of people you're not even supposed to associate with.

This is also a sign that we are closer to the End Times, because in the End, there will be a rise of homosexuality and other perversions, such as women ascending out of their natural roles to act as gods and lords over men, in violation of the law.
I have studied bible prophecy and have also concluded we are closer to the end times than people think. We truly are living in the last days. Can society get any more immoral?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 286
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Nailer » April 17th, 2017, 2:20 am

At my new job, which is a social job and involves a fair amount of mingling with co workers and the public alike, not a single male colleague has gotten a girlfriend or been laid in the last year. I know this because I tend to become buddies with most people I work with and I hear plenty of frustrations. This includes tall guys, short guys, skinny guys, muscular guys, black guys, white guys, Asian guys.
Thanks for the info. You're already in the kind of situation I am trying to work my way into, and that is very concerning. You might want to look into OC or Santa Barbara if it is possible to move.
Coming back to life.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3092
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by droid » April 17th, 2017, 5:08 am

Nailer wrote:
At my new job, which is a social job and involves a fair amount of mingling with co workers and the public alike, not a single male colleague has gotten a girlfriend or been laid in the last year. I know this because I tend to become buddies with most people I work with and I hear plenty of frustrations. This includes tall guys, short guys, skinny guys, muscular guys, black guys, white guys, Asian guys.
Thanks for the info. You're already in the kind of situation I am trying to work my way into, and that is very concerning. You might want to look into OC or Santa Barbara if it is possible to move.
I spent some time in So Cal, and it was a cesspit of weirdos and flaky people, especially Santa Barbara and man-diego. The only people that had their feet on the ground and I could hang out with were some european students. So I can't relate to what you say about it being better than the rest of the country. It goes to show there's really different niches out there.
All the other points you've made so far are spot on dude, they match my observations.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 150
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Man With a Plan » April 17th, 2017, 6:07 am

I was in California in September and was in a jam. A few people offered to step in and help, but it ended up being two people (who I am no longer in contact with) that made good on that. In fact, when I first found myself in a jam in east LA (the "hood" as it is colloquially referred to), a fellow helped to pay for my drink. Now, I know this isn't a big deal -- the latter example anyway; the former is a huge deal -- but I don't think where I'm at anyone would go out for someone like that or pay it forward. I think that the west has good and bad people in it, and that California is no different. It depends on where you go. I was all over LA and spent a day or two in San Diego. People were generally more sociable and patient. Not by a huge margin, but enough to make the impression sit with me.

Obviously the "TV" parts of California are no good. Laguna Beach (MTV), Hollywood (everything involving a camera ever), Orange County (Bravo, anyone?). I mean, I'm no Don Juan. I'm not even his adopted brother. But I do think there are pockets of the west/USA that have goodness in them. I don't think feminism will reach other nations with any significance. Yes, America is the world hegemony right now. But that will pass, and with it, its values. The important thing is to find other things to put your energy into, and stand against feminism where and when appropriate. As for dating here? Well, you miiiiiiiiight be onto something. It does seem pretty abysmal, but I do think it's worth taking an objective look in the mirror and asking if you'd date you. Be honest. Hell, I was at a point where I wouldn't date me. And if I wouldn't, why would anyone else?
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.

Cyrus
Freshman Poster
Posts: 79
Joined: February 4th, 2009, 7:14 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Cyrus » April 17th, 2017, 7:49 am

gsjackson wrote:I see central Europe didn't make the cut. I'm about to set up housekeeping in Prague (though in Tbilisi at the moment). Did you ultimately reach a negative verdict about the women there? I've spent four months there in years past, and know it can sometimes be a challenge to get past the anti-tourist bitch shield. Could you imagine marrying a Czech woman?

It got to the point in Tucson where I never even set eyes on attractive women in Tucson, even walking across the UA campus. Years ago that would stir the hormones like nothing else. Bucharest has the best looking women I've seen, but for now it's Prague to get TEFL certification.
OK - I lived in Prague for 3 months, dated one girl there.

I still talk to that girl. She was cool but like many Czech girls - frozen inside. Not a "warm blooded" girl. It's a Central Europe thing, I think. The bitch shields are apparent but it's part of their culture. Czech people are also a little racist or xenophobic.

I think Prague is beautiful. I'd move there. But it's not ideal for dating. It's better than LA obviously, and there are some very beautiful women, but I vibe a lot less with them.

It's funny, I'm from Tucson. I hardly find Tucson to be any better than LA. I mean, it was a little better. I also graduated the U of A ... That campus was a f***ing joke. The women were extremely stuck up and flaky. Terrible experience. Again, one or two days in some of my favorite countries, like Turkey, and I'll end up meeting more girls than 3 years at the U of A campus.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Jonny Law » April 17th, 2017, 9:04 am

Don't go to Thailand!

Thai Women:
1. Horrible Mothers
2. Even worse at being a decent wife

Meanwhile in Thailand:
A 2013 survey from the National Statistic Office found 21% of Thai females aged over 15 remain single. Because Thai women are worthless and no decent man wants them.
http://www.bangkokpost.com/learning/lea ... and-future

What Thai women are good for:
Getting them drunk. Pump and Dump. f**k them and leave them. That is what they want and deserve. Thais are bastard making machines.









.

Nailer
Freshman Poster
Posts: 286
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Nailer » April 17th, 2017, 8:03 pm

droid wrote:I spent some time in So Cal, and it was a cesspit of weirdos and flaky people, especially Santa Barbara and man-diego. The only people that had their feet on the ground and I could hang out with were some european students. So I can't relate to what you say about it being better than the rest of the country. It goes to show there's really different niches out there.
All the other points you've made so far are spot on dude, they match my observations.
That's because you're comparing it to the little town in the middle of nowhere you grew up in, where all your high school friends and family live. Try spending a few days in any American city where you don't already know people and see how outgoing and friendly it is. And you won't even have the European students to hang out with. No one will flake on you because there won't even be any interaction to begin with, and thus no opportunity to ever let you down.

Why are you getting yourself into problems and expecting other people to pick up the slack for your bad decisions? How many people did you buy drinks while you were there?

I'm tired of hearing Midwest people complain about California and saying "My friends I've known since kindergarten are great. Why are Californians so unfriendly?"
Coming back to life.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Eric » April 17th, 2017, 8:10 pm

My concern is why are women SO promiscuously dressed all the time. Why do they just walk around advertising sex all the time - so selfishly - I can't as a guy concentrate on anything .....don't they realize that they are distracting us guys literally to the point we can't concentrate on anything at all.


Don't they realize how selfish and that will be downfall of society? I'm not trying to be negative, I see it that way, that's part of reason guys are dumb, we can't concentrate....... women are everywhere showing off their bodies, etc. sex.
That's why women are succeeding, men aren't. it doesnt affect them that way.
They can do it all they want.

That's not fair!
There are rules for women to dress modestly, they should.
Our only option is to go with it, I can't stop it. I don't know if it's good or bad. It's against the "rules of God" certainly. But it is what it is.....

don't hate where you are. women have done this, we just have to go along. I guess. God knows where we end up.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5624
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by Adama » April 18th, 2017, 1:23 am

Many women have simply given themselves over to lewdness. Some of them are just going with the trend. Others are intentionally trying to get a little tease out of men. That's unfortunate for them. They dress like prostitutes without being official prostitutes.

It seems for many modern women that they are either wearing the attire of harlots or they are wearing the attire meant for men, namely pants rather than dresses.

I wouldn't want to be a woman for this reason. Evil has appealed to them, to both trick them into thinking they can be better men than men and into using their sexuality against men.

Men and women can no longer function as a unit.

And if the penalty is severe for a child rising up against his or her parents, and the husband is given the same authority over the wife as the father over a daughter, then when these poor women rebel against their husbands, they are truly in for some serious trouble.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”