Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Ok, f**k it, dating in the USA is finished.

Post by gsjackson »

Nailer wrote:I was at the ASU student union a few weeks ago and it was 98% fat Mexicans, no exaggeration. Maybe I went on a bad day or something, but that is what I saw on the day I went.
Fat Mexicans are almost literally all you see out in public in Tucson now. On the UA campus you'll see mostly the same, along with a lot of Asian nerds who take the academics seriously. I suppose it's possible to set eyes on some attractive Anglo females if you go to a football or basketball game, but apart from large public gatherings like that, they are (as some have surmised here) apparently kept under lock and key, in private spaces hooked up to some machine.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I don't get it, Scottsdale has tons of good-looking women, but no one ever talks to each other or makes eye contact. There's nothing to do and I have never seen two strangers in public interact in any way. I'm totally invisible here, when good-looking girls usually pay special attention to me. I feel extremely inhibited from talking to anyone here.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Nailer wrote:I don't get it, Scottsdale has tons of good-looking women, but no one ever talks to each other or makes eye contact. There's nothing to do and I have never seen two strangers in public interact in any way. I'm totally invisible here, when good-looking girls usually pay special attention to me. I feel extremely inhibited from talking to anyone here.

I recall 3 of us saffers sitting in a pub in campbell arizona. No one talked to us or looked at us. In most places people would at least ask where you are from. At least due to the strange accents and afrikaans. Especially in a small town. Except in the north east and california, where i also recall being invisible. Local saffers in san fransisco said the same. They only sociallised with other saffers and not even the neighbours talked to them. They had lived in georgia before and said there they would be invited to dinner parties.

I never understood the reaction to mexicans as they all seemed to work hard and not steal. It is different in cities i hear. Your niggers are by far worse than any african darkie, who is respectful and you can joke with them. The nigger attitude is just rude and disrespectful. No wonder your cops want to shoot them. If i were trump i would offer them a free holiday in africa with all the kfc they can eat, then sink the ship on the way.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Nailer wrote:I don't get it, Scottsdale has tons of good-looking women, but no one ever talks to each other or makes eye contact. There's nothing to do and I have never seen two strangers in public interact in any way. I'm totally invisible here, when good-looking girls usually pay special attention to me. I feel extremely inhibited from talking to anyone here.
I was at an Arizona Fall League baseball game in Scottsdale in November. A fairly decent looking woman, late 20s maybe, sits down near me and starts chatting me up. Makes the effort to extend the conversation, so I pick up the ball and we talk all through the game. I didn't have a strong conviction about trying to follow up with her, but didn't get the chance anyway. She shot out of there like a bat out of hell after the game.

It was election day, and maybe I made the mistake of noting Clinton's war mongering history (without explicitly endorsing Trump -- I'm not crazy enough to do that around anything having a vagina).

Anyway, it was two strangers interacting publicly in Scottsdale, if somewhat oddly. She was a Boston transplant, but had been in Scottsdale since college -- long enough to go native. Probably the baseball milieu broke down the normal barriers.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Kradmelder wrote:
I recall 3 of us saffers sitting in a pub in campbell arizona. No one talked to us or looked at us. In most places people would at least ask where you are from. At least due to the strange accents and afrikaans. Especially in a small town. Except in the north east and california, where i also recall being invisible. Local saffers in san fransisco said the same. They only sociallised with other saffers and not even the neighbours talked to them. They had lived in georgia before and said there they would be invited to dinner parties.
This encompasses more or less the premises of this site. That's why telling people (not saying you do) they should "improve themselves" and "improve their social skills" kind of ignores the whole picture. It's backwards, as Nailer has pointed out before.

There is a line between being socially proactive, and begging or pandering to people for interaction. In my experience, if someone doesn't return eye contact, there is a 75% chance they really want nothing to do with you or any strangers. Sometimes it's worth it to try and open them, sometimes it's not.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

gsjackson wrote:I was at an Arizona Fall League baseball game in Scottsdale in November. A fairly decent looking woman, late 20s maybe, sits down near me and starts chatting me up. Makes the effort to extend the conversation, so I pick up the ball and we talk all through the game. I didn't have a strong conviction about trying to follow up with her, but didn't get the chance anyway. She shot out of there like a bat out of hell after the game.

It was election day, and maybe I made the mistake of noting Clinton's war mongering history (without explicitly endorsing Trump -- I'm not crazy enough to do that around anything having a vagina).
Were you trying cognitive-dissonance "game"? :lol:

I was at the DMV in february and this same type of girl started some small talk about the waiting line etc. I mentioned it would be nice if they charged a little bit more for services so they could open more counters or that they could have a priority line. She said "oh but that would be discrimination", i followed with some other light pun, but that was about the end of it lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
gsjackson wrote:I was at an Arizona Fall League baseball game in Scottsdale in November. A fairly decent looking woman, late 20s maybe, sits down near me and starts chatting me up. Makes the effort to extend the conversation, so I pick up the ball and we talk all through the game. I didn't have a strong conviction about trying to follow up with her, but didn't get the chance anyway. She shot out of there like a bat out of hell after the game.

Were you trying cognitive-dissonance "game"? :lol:

I was at the DMV in february and this same type of girl started some small talk about the waiting line etc. I mentioned it would be nice if they charged a little bit more for services so they could open more counters or that they could have a priority line. She said "oh but that would be discrimination", i followed with some other light pun, but that was about the end of it lol
If some heifer told me that would be discrimination I would have gone in full bore and said there should be a whites only queue with white service :lol: your chance of a pomp is already about zero so may as well take the piss out of her.

20 years after apartheid in my home town the butcher shop still had 2 doors. Ine for whites and 1 for blacks. It makes sense. Each gets served in his language by his own people and the cuts whites want and the cuts blacks want are on different sides. It saves the butcher walking back and forth.

Of course the darkie can now walk in the white door but he will be served in english or afrikaans and wont see the cuts of meat to choose from.the system works for everyone except idiot liberals who take offence at practicality.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I never understood the reaction to mexicans as they all seemed to work hard and not steal. It is different in cities i hear. Your niggers are by far worse than any african darkie, who is respectful and you can joke with them. The nigger attitude is just rude and disrespectful. No wonder your cops want to shoot them. If i were trump i would offer them a free holiday in africa with all the kfc they can eat, then sink the ship on the way.
Gee, why would anyone object to their own genocide? :roll:

Mexicans compete with blacks and working-class whites over jobs, housing, and benefits. They often will pack 20+ people into a single house and turn neighborhoods into slums. They are criminally inclined and bring drugs, gangs, and graffiti. They are politically active and vote Democrat. Plus they don't speak English and are repulsive to look at. And they are usually grandparents by age 29. They breed at an incredible rate and are a huge drain on public resources. Guess who gets to pay for that? The state is putting a gun to its childrens' heads and forcing them to subsidize their own extinction.

California 30 years ago:

California now:
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Eric wrote:My concern is why are women SO promiscuously dressed all the time. Why do they just walk around advertising sex all the time - so selfishly - I can't as a guy concentrate on anything .....don't they realize that they are distracting us guys literally to the point we can't concentrate on anything at all.

Don't they realize how selfish and that will be downfall of society? I'm not trying to be negative, I see it that way, that's part of reason guys are dumb, we can't concentrate....... women are everywhere showing off their bodies, etc. sex.
That's why women are succeeding, men aren't. it doesnt affect them that way.
They can do it all they want.

That's not fair!
There are rules for women to dress modestly, they should.
Our only option is to go with it, I can't stop it. I don't know if it's good or bad. It's against the "rules of God" certainly. But it is what it is.....

don't hate where you are. women have done this, we just have to go along. I guess. God knows where we end up.
Women are showing off their bodies alright. And then pushing the nice guys away and passing them up for violent killers with AK-47s and stolen McLarens and enough stolen cash and credit cards to turn Europe into his own playground.