America's dating scene is like an auction!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

America's dating scene is like an auction!

Post by Mercury »

And American women always go only for the absolute highest bidder. In terms especially of what kind of house he has, what kind of car he drives, his credit score, his annual income, his capability of pushing other guys away, and defending his territory from other guys who approach within less than 25 feet of him and her. And with over 1,000 single guys to every 1 single woman nationwide, the auction is a piece of cake for women, but a hellish nightmare for men.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: America's dating scene is like an auction!

Post by Eric »

I keep saying it's like WAL MART, the whole country. I don't know if it's as extreme as you say it is...but I do see a lot of single women around, just like I see single men. The pretty beautiful slender women I see who are attractive - all have an extremely superior attitude and won't even look at a guy who looks at them.

I don't know what they want. I think it's this upper bracket of attractive women you are talking about. There are tons and tons of less than attractive females, who are ok, but nothing special - who hit on me every day. But I don't want them, there's generally something wrong with them that I see, or that's less than attractive. Honestly, what's so hard about taking care of yourself? it seems like a lot of these women have deficits in hygiene, basic things, like weight, makeup, things they could fix...but because of women's lib feel they don't have to. They also a lot of them, look like they drink, drug, and eat greasy foods too much, just thoroughly unattractive through and through. I'd bang them if I had to or had a chance.
You can feel entitled to not take care of yourself, we are entitled to not find you attractive!
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Re: America's dating scene is like an auction!

Post by OTB »

I keep saying it's like WAL MART, the whole country. I don't know if it's as extreme as you say it is...but I do see a lot of single women around, just like I see single men. The pretty beautiful slender women I see who are attractive - all have an extremely superior attitude and won't even look at a guy who looks at them.
YUP!!! I had a female coworker say,"Women in this country always have their nose up in the air. They would drown before they look at a man." BINGO!!
I don't know what they want. I think it's this upper bracket of attractive women you are talking about. There are tons and tons of less than attractive females, who are ok, but nothing special - who hit on me every day. But I don't want them, there's generally something wrong with them that I see, or that's less than attractive. Honestly, what's so hard about taking care of yourself? it seems like a lot of these women have deficits in hygiene, basic things, like weight, makeup, things they could fix...but because of women's lib feel they don't have to. They also a lot of them, look like they drink, drug, and eat greasy foods too much, just thoroughly unattractive through and through. I'd bang them if I had to or had a chance.

You can feel entitled to not take care of yourself, we are entitled to not find you attractive!
Absolutely! I'm with you 100%. They can destroy their looks with tattoos, different color hair, piercings, drugs, drinking, lack of exercise, live a promiscuous lifestyle resulting in a worn out look by the time they're 30 and we're supposed to accept it. NO! Not for me. You have some weak, spineless men that accept it but they go along with her weirdness and lack of self-care so they feel good about being with someone.