Banging American Women Over 30

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Banging American Women Over 30

Post by Taco »

Here's a nice rant that really made my day. I believe his comments are referring to western women in general. In no way does the author recommend banging American women under 30 either...

"There’s no escaping the stampede of fat, bitchy, American women. They’re everywhere you look, and everywhere you’re trying not to look. But dating these older women is a depressing concession to make because they are—without question—the most f***ed-up group of people you’ll ever have the misfortune of interacting with: Mental illness with an emphasis on Cluster B Personality Disorders? Check—and they’ve got the prescriptions and dead, soulless eyes to prove it. ” – A.V. Yader

1. Really Dark Buttholes
2. Tattoos That Look Like A Freeway Overpass In A Bad Neighborhood
3. They Feel “Different”
4. The Dissipating Scent Of Youth
5. They Say Distracting Try-Hard Bullshit That Ruins The Mood

5 Things I Hate About Banging Women Over 30
http://www.returnofkings.com/123977/5-t ... en-over-30
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banging American Women Over 30

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:1. Really Dark Buttholes
So what do we think causes the dark buttholes? The burst veins?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cornfed wrote:
I don't know, the author doesn't really tell us.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:

:shock: :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

What I don't understand is all the men commenting who are degenerate morons themselves - talking about the low life worthless trash; while being low life worthless trash themselves, who routinely engages the degeneracy they so commonly put down..

Can anyone explain this oxymoron and paradox? Does anyone notice the contradiction or is it something we're all eager and willing to overlook. How can a man have any self respect when he bangs women left and right like that - and have the gall to criticize them as degenerate?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

In short I'm trying to find out who is the more degenerate - the women who are so clearly degenerate? Or the degenerate men that bang them whenever.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Eric wrote:What I don't understand is all the men commenting who are degenerate morons themselves - talking about the low life worthless trash; while being low life worthless trash themselves, who routinely engages the degeneracy they so commonly put down..

Can anyone explain this oxymoron and paradox? Does anyone notice the contradiction or is it something we're all eager and willing to overlook. How can a man have any self respect when he bangs women left and right like that - and have the gall to criticize them as degenerate?
Explanation: PUAs are internet marketers / fantasy writers who don't actually have sex. Everything they claim is the opposite of their real life. This is "G Manifesto":

PUA is an offshoot of multi-level marketing and get rich quick scams. It's just one subset of the business.

Even when PUA gurus are unmasked, the followers don't care that it was a lie.
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-35035.html
Maybe G Manifesto is a ginger who doesn't wear pocket-squares, but just like Jesus wasn't real, the guy doesn't have to be real if some of the ideas he presents actually work.

Did anyone go out and try G Manifestos advice? Some of it seems spot-on to me.
So what if he's an internet persona? If anyone is that attached to people over the internet they have a problem.
I thought G provided value.

The mindset, the attitude, the custom suits, the pocket squares, the cash, the non-conformity, the high end taste, the playboy lifestyle, etc.

It inspired me and helped me redefine myself as a man.

I knew it wasn't based 100% on reality but it was still helpful.

G was like a good fictional movie. It isn't real but it still can inspire and motivate.
Guess what?

It doesn't matter if he's real or not.

If what he writes works, then that's all you need to know.
PUA is a cult, and just like Heaven's Gate its followers would rather double-down on their faith than admit they were tricked when their leaders are proven wrong. The guys following this garbage have incredibly fragile egos if they "define themselves as a man" based on a fantasy playboy fake billionaire. More and more I am seeing "the red pill" types as incredibly broken people.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

As long as there are men that put women on a pedestal we will have stuck up bitches.

PUA want to believe that if they learn some jedi shit they can get girls. For ever one pua that can get girls there are 10 that cannot. The damage done in the west and spread in rest of the world.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Nailer wrote:PUAs are internet marketers / fantasy writers who don't actually have sex. Everything they claim is the opposite of their real life. This is "G Manifesto":

PUA is an offshoot of multi-level marketing and get rich quick scams. It's just one subset of the business.

Even when PUA gurus are unmasked, the followers don't care that it was a lie.
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-35035.html
Maybe G Manifesto is a ginger who doesn't wear pocket-squares, but just like Jesus wasn't real, the guy doesn't have to be real if some of the ideas he presents actually work.

Did anyone go out and try G Manifestos advice? Some of it seems spot-on to me.
So what if he's an internet persona? If anyone is that attached to people over the internet they have a problem.
I thought G provided value.

The mindset, the attitude, the custom suits, the pocket squares, the cash, the non-conformity, the high end taste, the playboy lifestyle, etc.

It inspired me and helped me redefine myself as a man.

I knew it wasn't based 100% on reality but it was still helpful.

G was like a good fictional movie. It isn't real but it still can inspire and motivate.
Guess what?

It doesn't matter if he's real or not.

If what he writes works, then that's all you need to know.
PUA is a cult, and just like Heaven's Gate its followers would rather double-down on their faith than admit they were tricked when their leaders are proven wrong. The guys following this garbage have incredibly fragile egos if they "define themselves as a man" based on a fantasy playboy fake billionaire. More and more I am seeing "the red pill" types as incredibly broken people.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What doesn't cease to amaze me is not that there are so many bullshitters out there -and even in this very forum- claiming their lives are awesome, exaggerating and embellishing their accounts. What disturbs me is that people are so gullible buying into the crap and giving them a benefit of the doubt in some cases.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

chanta76 wrote:As long as there are men that put women on a pedestal we will have stuck up bitches
+1000
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nailer wrote:PUA is an offshoot of multi-level marketing and get rich quick scams. It's just one subset of the business.

PUA guys are like those late night TV infomercials where a guy try's to sell his "get rich quick" scheme to people. You had guys selling their real estate courses back in the 80's and 90's on late night TV. During the infomerical, they would have people who would give their "testimonials" on how they got rich by buying that persons real estate program.

It was a complete joke but lot's of people apparently bought those courses, just like lot's of men have bought PUA material only to be greatly disappointed to find out it was all bull shit to begin with. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."