Looking Back

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Looking Back

Post by Nailer »

I was going through some old stuff I own and it reminded my of my mindset a few years ago. I really had no clue just how much contempt American women held me in, even when it was right in my face. I always thought your personality, your looks, your success, your education, even your wealth to a degree sort of made up your "value" and made you who you are. Mostly personality. Yet all around me these American cunts had this dead-eyed cynical negative outlook on everything.

It's very strange to see attractive women with no humor, no happiness, just a blank/angry robotic stare. My only positive interactions have been with waitresses, and guess what, they are paid to flirt with the customers.

I really did not realize the chip they all had on their shoulder.

I really did not realize they saw my success as humiliating to them. In their mind I was just propagating the patriarchy or something.

Even when one would "like" me she was only thinking "this guy looks like he can temporarily entertain me and he might know about some parties".

It is hard to me to fathom just how negative, cynical, and self-absorbed the average American cunt is. Even if I see a girl and all I am thinking about is that I want to f**k her, I still sort of care about who she is, would like to get to know her, etc. I can't fathom the level of sociopathy required to see men as disposable utility objects. The old ones want your money and the young ones want your social connections.

I also did not realize just how low-status society made me. A girl can go up to a guy in a bar and grab his ass, then change her mind and walk away, but if a guy did that every bro in the joint would jump in to "defend the honor" of a complete stranger. Men in America are about as restricted as Muslim women. No matter who you are, no matter what you do, you will always be considered a piece of shit in American society.

I see the women my friends are marrying, and it's like society is pressuring me to "adopt" an unemployable overweight adult. :shock: Even Donald Trump had to pay $25 million out to his ex-wife, and for what? He could have gotten a different high-class hooker for that money every day for the rest of his life. Even rich and powerful men are made into slaves.

I wasn't exactly naïve, I just did not realize the full depth of the problem and couldn't admit how bad it was. I still thought I could follow bad PUA dating advice, or fix my attitude, or become more successful, or do something. At the same time, Americunts were becoming worse and worse by the year, and Tinder struck the death blow, making it socially acceptable for heterosexual women to follow the same sexual behaviors as gay men.

What I found is that many areas of life can be improved, but there is nothing you can do to raise your status in American society above being a worm. You will always be the lowest shit, no matter what you do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Looking Back

Post by Adama »

It's a psychological imprisonment, which is basically like hell.

For the most part, I have found that American women are not interested in relationships. Some are interested in ego power: flirtation to see if they can get you, then rejection, then see if they can get you even though they've rejected you, then reject you again, then defame you, and then pretend you're not good enough and unworthy.

There are other games that women play as well, such as "I will meet you here at 8pm." But she will never show up.
She will flirt and then claim to have a boyfriend.
She will pretend as if you're not good enough for her, as if you must live up to her desires and standards.
If you met their standards, they would instantly switch them, because it's not about the standards but about spiritual murder.
They will change their minds in an instant, and go from extremely positive to dead cold at the drop of a hat. Such people are incapable of love.
If they change their mind on you then you're not good enough, but if you change your mind on them, they'll file a sexual harassment case against you to destroy your life in vengeance for not acknowledging them as the goddesses they are.
Or she could be your girlfriend and then one day she's hopped on another monkey branch for a new man because she's a whore.

And remember, to evil people, every little thing IS a competition. Life is warfare to them, not peace.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

They are interested in flattery, and promiscuity that's it; don't make this more complicated than that. Once I remind myself that most of the people are on an unintelligible level - my madness goes away and I can see that what looked like anger and contempt were simply misinterpreted by me...for promiscuousness and a shallow demeanor.

It's that simple. You're either on the wavelength or your not, don't overthink that. Most American females don't think beyond the tip of their nose, they're just looking to see that you're looking at them, they want to have sex with you. The whole society is sex crazed. Nobody can think about anything at all when their brains have gone out the window -operating at the sex level. It breaks people down to base level. Hard to believe that's really how it is for most people. It's actually really easy, cheap and easy.
But do you want cheap and easy?

I actually think that's why promiscuity was used by the Freemasonic/Elders of Zion crowd...or whatever. It even said somewhere - "with their minds focused entirely on sex, they will be able to think about nothing else." that is true. I don't understand how some of these people live day to day.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Thinking about this. I was thinking about it after I wrote it. I've come to the same conclusion other guys have...after really thinking about it. I don't know what to do and it does seem like my whole life is stunted or ruined due to social dynamics. No denial or squirming my way out of it. The truth is, I really don't feel anything towards women or dating except boredom and contempt...and some strange muddled feeling that you get from ruining the gender roles.

There's no way to escape it, and no way to fix it... That truth that the world is so f***ed up and nobody knows where it's heading - complete powerlessness. Some talmudic rule that wants to utterly squeeze everyone until they go insane slowly. We are living in a literal nightmare. You can't mess around with nature...and have things all work out like that.
If I could tell myself it's something, some kind of weird new world I had to get used to - but I ran out of space for that - the truth is that it's all bad. No way it's good. Adapting to it won't work. It's natural to want to be optimistic and say that 'possibly you can adapt.' What wakes me up in the night is that I know that's not true. Period, case closed, there's no discussion after that.
So what are we going to do? What can possibly be done. Except move as others suggested....
Or die. Because that's what we're essentially all doing here anyways. I don't have even a desire to go out among people. I'm alone by myself most of the day, when I'm not working. I feel totally isolated from the population, I just feel demoralized and depressed, there's no motivation for me to go out and be along with people. I can relate with this destructive feeling you guys talk about. What are we going to do? I could start praying for God to take me out somehow. I could start that, and believe that prayers spoken at bedtime will be effective in that - you get what you desire. I simply have no other desire to live in this stinking world anymore, this f***ed up Frankenstein creation that's become our country where nothing's natural anymore, and nothing's left. What's the point? It's bigger than me. What's the point of begging along or even progressing in a world where it's just messed up. You will only get messed up results in an artificial environment, so how can I affect anything?
I don't know, I'm trying not to let them get my mind. But it's hard, and I'm hanging on for what.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:For the most part, I have found that American women are not interested in relationships. Some are interested in ego power: flirtation to see if they can get you, then rejection, then see if they can get you even though they've rejected you, then reject you again, then defame you, and then pretend you're not good enough and unworthy.

There are other games that women play as well, such as "I will meet you here at 8pm." But she will never show up.

I had a woman once not show up for a date, she didn't call or text and I am the one that had to drive the furthest to meet her. I called her from the restaurant and of course I got her voice mail, left her a message and I never heard back from her. :shock:

I also had girls show interest in me, then I would ask them out and they tell me "I have a boyfriend." I have no idea why women do this shit. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:For the most part, I have found that American women are not interested in relationships. Some are interested in ego power: flirtation to see if they can get you, then rejection, then see if they can get you even though they've rejected you, then reject you again, then defame you, and then pretend you're not good enough and unworthy.

I had a woman once not show up for a date, she didn't call or text and I am the one that had to drive the furthest to meet her. I called her from the restaurant and of course I got her voice mail, left her a message and I never heard back from her. :shock:

I also had girls show interest in me, then I would ask them out and they tell me "I have a boyfriend." I have no idea why women do this shit. :roll:

Because it is war for them: a competition, against your soul, to see if they can prevail against you, by sucking out all of the glory (your attention and validation), while injecting and leaving some poison in your soul. Taking your life out while filling you up with death. They are murderers of the soul.

That's happened to me numerous times. Some woman promising to meet me somewhere. Almost every time a woman has told me to meet her somewhere, she never showed up. It is just one of those tactics evil women employ against unsuspecting men.

They have lots of games and weapons in their arsenal at their disposal. And when you try to discuss this with other men, even other men who witnessed this happen to you, they just don't care, or they ridicule you as having done something wrong to offend the woman, when they're just whores.

I'm telling you, many are just using their sexuality to get that ego validation because in their own eyes, that's what life is all about: pursuing their own glory, but in an evil manner, and rejecting every man that falls prey to their ways, leaving him feeling worthless. This is life for many American women. They worship themselves as gods and have exalted themselves to heaven to become gods.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I don't know how anyone could say that women are sex crazy, especially if that person himself isn't knee deep in American women.

American women are NOT sex crazy. The evil ones are using their sexuality, and the implicit prospect of having a sexual relationship with them, as a means to get ego validation and to destroy the self worth of their target men. It has a two fold purpose: to uplift themselves in their egos, and to destroy their target, who is nothing more than an opponent to her, but secretly and unknown to him.

These evil women are really at war against men, but undercover, against the heart. They target confidence, self worth, self esteem, and they want to instill self doubt, confusion and fear, to prevent men from having life. Because if they reject you enough times, you as the man will eventually begin to think that you are defective, because so many of these wonderful creatures have rejected you, which is their whole goal: to suck the life out of you and to kill you in the spirit. Once you've lost your self worth, self esteem, and are filled with self doubt and the fear of rejection, you will essentially be a member of the walking dead, missing opportunities with good women because you're unsure what to do, you now lack confidence, you have no hope because of previous experiences, and you have no real solid track record to base any knowledge on.

It's psychological, emotional and spiritual murder that many women are undertaking. And it is nothing but a sport for them, to go from one evil to another.

If they wanted to have sex with a man, they would simply have sex with him. Instead they want to attract for ego then reject for power. And most of them are so sick and deep in sociopathy, that after they've rejected you brutally the first time, they will continue or resume flirting, as if nothing had ever happened, and as if she is interested again. But really, it is just a con game. If you hit on her again, she will reject you, again, and then go on to belittle you as unworthy of her, again.

These women are murderers at heart. If you ever heard the term "workers of iniquity" these are them. They are murderers at heart, and no murderer has eternal life. They are all going to the lower parts of the earth for these unlisted crimes against others.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

That's not how it works. I think a lot of the stuff that you say, it comes from you; (most) women aren't thinking this way, they aren't as diabolical as you ascribe them to be. You have to stop thinking like that, man...and try to really understand how a woman is. I get it - what I see often looks like that, but I have to remind myself it's not, they are not men; they do not think like we men do, they have a totally different process...so we can't judge them by our standards. If you just smile, act or 'are' genuinely interested in 'what she has to offer' that's all women really want, that makes them glow. And it is genuine.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I'm not saying all, but a vast number and probably the majority. The problem is that most people can't comprehend this level of evil or they simply don't want to believe it. Wake up and stop doubting.

Open your eyes. It is right before you.

Any time someone flirts with you for weeks as if they are available, and then they reject you, if they are human, they know this is going to hurt your feelings. Now if they go on to insult you or spread rumor about you as being unworthy of her, that too injures the self esteem, if you believe it. By either one of these two things, we know that these women are doing this intentionally and that they lack conscience.

As I said, everyone knows that if you build someone up with expectation of a relationship, and then just blow them out, that it is going to hurt them. So they are hurting people intentionally just so they can get some enjoyment out of a man hitting on them. Because they know beforehand they're going to reject you. This is nothing but cruelty. And they are so callous that they don't mind rejecting you, even knowing beforehand that if you hit on them, which is the whole goal and the outcome they've designed, they will turn you down.

This is a sport for women. Flirting with many different men. Getting men to give them attention and validation. Then rejecting those men. It gives them a sense of power and adulation to an overwhelming degree (like godhood, wake up already).

This is something women should not be doing if they had conscience or integrity. Yet they merely consider this sport "innocent fun."

And if you work or go to school with this type of woman, after she has attracted you for ego and rejected you for ungodly sense of power, she will then go on to spread it abroad to everyone you know in common, how worthless you are, how undesirable you are, how ugly, how socially inept you are, how stupid you are. And when you hear it or overhear it, it will crush your self esteem and self worth. Because that was their goal from the beginning, to uplift themselves on the corpse of your soul.

The very fact that they are rejecting in any case, leaves you with doubt about your own worthiness, wondering what you did wrong. When you did nothing wrong. These people are just sociopaths pursuing after foolishness and spiritual murder, as the children of Satan, playing childish games you never imagined adults play.

And because it is all for their glory (enjoyment, delight, pleasure), after they've rejected you and defamed you, they will resume flirting. Why? Because they want to see if they can play the same game with you again. If you're willing to hit on them a second time after they've rejected you the first time, that is an even bigger win to them (ego boost). Because it means despite all the cruelty and rejection, you still consider her of high worth, when she's just a piece of garbage playing games to hurt your soul.

I don't think many guys here have been around many women to understand this. Or they just don't want to believe it. Or it is just beyond their comprehension.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I had this one woman go out of her way at work and keep asking me out on a date. I wasn't really interested in her, but her persistence won me over. So finally I said yes. Then she said she would meet me after work. She never volunteered her number. Of course she didn't show up.

This woman diligently worked over many days to ASK ME out. Then when I said yes, she turned it into rejection. She worked overtime for this goal.

Then she was spreading to other people, along with her evil friends, that I was so ugly that I was worthless and there were so many other things wrong with me.

But she was the one who asked me out. Then somehow she turned it into a rejection. Then she started smearing me as unworthy.

Now most women have not worked in that way, but I have met many women with similar M.O.s.

I was asleep back then and vulnerable with low self esteem from childhood bullying and never having interacting with women because of attending an all boys high school. So I was like an easy target.

This is a sport for evil women. That's all it is. Their father is Satan. They are liars and murderers, and they are going out of their way to work spiritual wickedness, deception and to inflict sorrow. This is not by accident. They study mischief. They study how to inflict sorrow. That's why they are workers of iniquity. They have studied and practiced the profession of spiritual murder, making them evil workers, otherwise known as workers of iniquity: murderers of the soul, doing evil to others.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

That's just how women are man. Watch the discovery channel - that's just a female nature; the male flirts and tries to get at her...she plays coy and does all that stuff.

It's just life man, you don't have to be sensitive. I take it you'd been burned big time in the past... take that and try to understand it a little better. Yes, life it's evil, that's just how things are, man. But ascribing all these values to that's just gonna make you miserable and full of anger man. Just do you. Let her do her. Simple
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:That's just how women are man. Watch the discovery channel - that's just a female nature; the male flirts and tries to get at her...she plays coy and does all that stuff.

It's just life man, you don't have to be sensitive. I take it you'd been burned big time in the past... take that and try to understand it a little better. Yes, life it's evil, that's just how things are, man. But ascribing all these values to that's just gonna make you miserable and full of anger man. Just do you. Let her do her. Simple
Actually, no.

Unlike Yohan, when I was in Europe, women were very proactive and literally did ALL the work, except for the approach. However, I even had some women who approached me.

There's no approach anxiety because women aren't going out of their way to attract and reject. If they are flirting with you, the answer will probably be yes. But also, many women do all the asking, and they don't flake for no reason.

For example, an American woman will build up a man with flirtation for days or weeks, only to blow him out. On the other hand, I never had a EU woman build me up only to blow me out by saying she has a boyfriend. That's just beyond silly. And the fact that this is seen as normal is sad for those who believe that.

And an EU, usually if she doesn't like you, she will just make an excuse to leave and be gone within the first few minutes. So you don't have this build up for days or weeks only to be disappointed in the end.

In other words, it is American women who are playing these games. I never had so much confusion as with American women. It is them.

Also, likening female behavior to animal behavior to justify their evil as normal? Really? That seems like justifying the wicked to me. I wouldn't do that.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

That's because women in Europe are more marriageable and are better trained, American women are 'empowered'. You have to go at it from a different mindset here, or you WILL struggle. Why don't you move to Europe, aren't you already in Europe? ..confused
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Eric wrote:That's because women in Europe are more marriageable and are better trained, American women are 'empowered'.
That's exactly it. But instead of simply being "empowered", they really are exalted. Exalted themselves to godhood. They are regarded as goddesses in their own eyes and considered such by society. They do literally no work for men. They do not meet halfway. The whole culture is geared to putting women on a pedestal and giving them all of the power. This power (remember, power is also fuel), or empowerment, has inflated their egos to the stratosphere, or to the heavens (they've risen above you and risen up out of their place).

Since they are not God, they are crooked and unrighteous. There is only one good God. Anyone acting as God who is not God (and who hasn't been appointed by God with authority) is practicing evil, by exalting himself or herself. And how is exaltation accomplished? If their position is not ordained by God then the only way to get there is through oppression: putting others down, stomping on them, crushing them, belittling them, rejecting them, mocking them, slandering them, deceiving them, using and discarding them, toying with them, and feeling perfectly justified in doing so. When I say that people act as if they are God, I am saying they have taken it upon themselves to do evil against someone to destroy them (to work iniquity), which humans are not allowed to do. Only God is allowed to pay someone evil.

And if you still do not believe that they are gods, how is it that they are always considered faultless and blameless? Everything they do is righteous. They can never be held accountable, and if they did evil, it was justified. They are considered gods and worshiped as gods. They can do no wrong. They are infallible. They have god status and godhood. They are righteous simply for being female.

This is why a vast portion of American women are not worth bothering with. They are simply way too spoiled, like rotten children who are spiritually demonic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I hear you man, I really do. What can I say? Just avoid the ones that you think are bad, I think that if you found someone really nice - then you'd be happier and sort of 'locked in' so to speak, so that you wouldn't have to worry about all the rest. That's at least how I think I'd feel for myself.