Why American Women Are Often Ugly

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

Why American Women Are Often Ugly

Post by Krakenguard »

Pointing out the fact that American women are often physically repulsive in America will generally get you one of two responses.

The first type of response will come from blue pill/white knight men and American women. They will call you a "misogynist" and accuse you of "generalizing." They will also say that what is on the outside does not matter and that only the "inside" counts. The women will also point out that American men are often fat as well. This is true, but the reasons behind it are different from the reasons behind American women's ugliness.

The second type of response will come from PUA-type guys. They will tell you to simply find hotter women and go after them because "getting p***y" from hot women is all that matters.

Others will offer reductionist-style explanations (i.e. bad diet and no exercise) to explain away a much deeper problem. Of course, there is some truth to the "bad diet and no exercise" explanation, but it does not capture the real root of the problem.

What all of these people miss is that the "inside" and the outside are connected. Your mental and spiritual condition often results in physical changes, although this takes some time to fully manifest. Likewise, certain physical advantages (e.g. good genetics) can prevent a negative mental/spiritual condition from manifesting physically. Considering all of these points, I think the reason that American women are often physically repulsive is because they hate men and hate having sex with men. Of course, the f***ed up mental and spiritual state of American women takes time to show itself physically. Many American women are decent or even good-looking when they are young (i.e. late teens and early twenties).

Being ugly allows American women to physically express their hatred of men by assuming a form that is physically repulsive to men. Being ugly also makes it very difficult to actually have sex with American women. Thus, the physical ugliness of American women is a good reflection of their f***ed up mental and spiritual state.

As always, there are exceptions to this rule. As pointed out before, young American women are often not physically ugly despite being as mentally/spiritually f***ed up as their ugly "sisters." An extremely small number of American women are ugly purely due to genuine physical disadvantages. Some American women remain good-looking for quite some time due to having physical advantages that ward off the mental/spiritual decay (celebrities are often a good example of this). The important thing to take away from all this, I think, is that American women are generally f***ed up mentally and spiritually regardless of how they look physically.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why American Women Are Often Ugly

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yes they are an unsightly bunch generally.

I attribute this to several factors:

-Poor dietary habits and addictions to high fructose corn syrup products.
-Lack of style, good taste, and sophistication due to the general downplaying of femininity.
-Genetic issues related to gene pool isolation borne of the the 80/20 rule.

Western women from the Anglosphere are just horrid-looking. I was with a 26 year old beauty today and I was erect just having a first date dinner with her. This would never happen in the States where I simply do not date.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

My Reasons Why American Women Are Ugly In The Most Cases is They Have Tattoos all over Themselves and They Dress More Like Men Than Women with Their Yucky Pants and Slacks. ( No Skirts and Nylons at All.) Another Reason is Their Very own Bad Attitude Problems.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Yes they are an unsightly bunch generally.

I attribute this to several factors:

-Genetic issues related to gene pool isolation borne of the the 80/20 rule.

Western women from the Anglosphere are just horrid-looking.
The genetic issue is very true, studies have shown that women from english speaking countries tend have an extremely high percentage of women who are over weight and unattractive.

Gene pool isolation explains why women from the Anglosphere tend to be hideous looking. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

I am not surprised that the main guys who complain or say something negative about American women would be the main ones who would end up being with these women.

American women are who they are. Most of them are either:

- attractive but have serious issues
or
- have a good heart but not really attractive at all

I accept American women for who they are. I have moved on to foreign women. If any guy (like myself) wants to find a woman who has inner and outer beauty, all he has to do is to go to Ukraine, China, Philippines, Colombia, or anywhere else.

There are so many lovely women in the world. American women are not the only ones who exist.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D