Accepting American Women for Who They Are

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Accepting American Women for Who They Are

Post by re85with »

Just like foreign women are not going to change how beautiful they are inside and out, American women are not going to change who they are either.

I accept American women for who they are. I am done and moving forward. I want to focus, meet, date, and connect with foreign women. At least I can be treated like a man, human being, and someone who matters.

Do you feel the same way I do?
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

Re: Accepting American Women for Who They Are

Post by Krakenguard »

MGTOW and Happier Abroad are the only decent choices left for American men when it comes to women. I do not agree with MGTOW philosophy, but it offers good and pragmatic tips for men who are unable and/or unwilling to leave America.

Happier Abroad is obviously the best solution for men who are able to leave America.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Krakenguard wrote:MGTOW and Happier Abroad are the only decent choices left for American men when it comes to women. I do not agree with MGTOW philosophy, but it offers good and pragmatic tips for men who are unable and/or unwilling to leave America.

Happier Abroad is obviously the best solution for men who are able to leave America.
I am strongly MGTOW and I have been living abroad since 2003. MGTOW is silent on the "abroad" question. It is completely a matter of choice.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on August 16th, 2017, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Krakenguard wrote:MGTOW and Happier Abroad are the only decent choices left for American men when it comes to women. I do not agree with MGTOW philosophy, but it offers good and pragmatic tips for men who are unable and/or unwilling to leave America.
I strongly MGTOW and I have been living abroad since 2003. MGTOW is silent on the "abroad" question. It is completely a matter of choice.
I am living abroad since about 1972, originally from Europe and not from USA, ending up in Malaysia and Japan, never came back to Europe.
In this sense I was MGTOW already before this term came in general use.

MGTOW is indeed silent about if you should leave your Western country, it depends on the individual and his circumstances and conditions.
Not every Western man who failed in his own country is into relocation and international/interracial marriage.

I personally advice however any Western man who has serious troubles while living in an unhappy relationship with a Western woman never to fight it out, but to move away from such a woman AND cut all his contacts also with people next to her and try relocation, at least in another city and to start a new life with entirely other people.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Krakenguard wrote:MGTOW and Happier Abroad are the only decent choices left for American men when it comes to women.
More and more men in America are either going MGTOW or they moving to a non Anglo country. You can tell this is happening because the marriage rates in the US are at an all time low and the amount of men who are moving out of the US are at an all time high.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."