UK dating coach tells men to avoid British women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

UK dating coach tells men to avoid British women

Post by mattyman »

A British dating coach who travelled around Eastern Europe, who dated lots of women, and who's now expatriated to Russia and married to a Russian woman advises his male clients to go for eastern Europen women instead of British women. He describes British women are 'fat and entitled' and east European women as more sexy, classy and having better manners. He says that British women are very demanding for what they want in a man and don't have much to offer in return. See the video in the article;
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4152218 ... s-instead/
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: UK dating coach tells men to avoid British women

Post by Zambales »

His opinion is correct of course. British women tend to be a waste of oxygen.

It's interesting he's chosen an unemployed women though despite dating hundreds of Russians.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

She's unemployed because he has made a ton of money with the PUA thing and she doesn't have to work. I can recall when he came on the scene in 2005 underpricing the industry, and remember thinking that anybody could call himself a dating expert and shake down suckers for money. But he was kind of an early adapter in the UK market, which is filled with lonely guys lacking self confidence, got some nationwide publicity, and became a minor celebrity. He has a piece on the web that sizes up different cities for their women -- huge fan of Moscow.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Charging over £377 or $500 for a one hour Skype call just to teach clients the art of seduction is outrageous. Kind of makes Mark Davis' gig look like a charity event.

If you really wanted to know the ins and outs you could probably gather the same kind of information from a book or even from the internet if you're prepared to delve deep enough. What makes his techniques so special anyway? Is there any real evidence to warrant the money he charges? After all, nabbing a foreign woman isn't exactly rocket science is it? You're sort of half way there to begin with just for being a Westerner. There's also no guarantee that the woman you "seduce" won't be a scammer.

It just goes to show that females really are man's biggest weakness especially when some are prepared to pay through the nose for the privilege.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Zambales wrote:Charging over £377 or $500 for a one hour Skype call just to teach clients the art of seduction is outrageous. Kind of makes Mark Davis' gig look like a charity event.

If you really wanted to know the ins and outs you could probably gather the same kind of information from a book or even from the internet if you're prepared to delve deep enough. What makes his techniques so special anyway? Is there any real evidence to warrant the money he charges? After all, nabbing a foreign woman isn't exactly rocket science is it? You're sort of half way there to begin with just for being a Westerner. There's also no guarantee that the woman you "seduce" won't be a scammer.

It just goes to show that females really are man's biggest weakness especially when some are prepared to pay through the nose for the privilege.
Well, he's certainly not underpricing the market now. I don't think he offers anything original or especially useful, and I've always suspected that almost all the babes he has himself photographed with have been eastern Europeans he met in London. He hasn't been doing PUA, he's been doing HA, and by all rights should be a Winston Wu disciple. As to whether he's right about Moscow, I think I really need to find out.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

UK women and the legal situation in UKis likely the worst in all Europe for men.

Eastern Europe is full with scammers, and only if you can communicate in Russian I recommend you to look around for women from Siberia, who are known to be by far more honest and modest than the European Russian women.
However Eastern Europe in general is a 50/50 choice. If you bring her back to UK, she might soon act like any 'British lady' and rip you off in a divorce. If you prefer to live in Russia or Eastern Europe, you might find yourself with very limited income and job possibilities.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Yohan wrote: I recommend you to look around for women from Siberia, who are known to be by far more honest and modest than the European Russian women.
That's good to know.

Women that grow up in poverty have a divorce rate 5 times lower than middle class or wealthy women regardless of where they come from.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:UK women and the legal situation in UKis likely the worst in all Europe for men.
The legal situation is apparently worse in Spain and Ireland, but I'm not sure if the horribleness of the women has caught up with the laws.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:A British dating coach who travelled around Eastern Europe, who dated lots of women, and who's now expatriated to Russia and married to a Russian woman advises his male clients to go for eastern Europen women instead of British women. He describes British women are 'fat and entitled' and east European women as more sexy, classy and having better manners. He says that British women are very demanding for what they want in a man and don't have much to offer in return. See the video in the article;
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4152218 ... s-instead/
This is very interesting from a guy who was a former PUA. He is right, eastern European women are much better looking and much more suited to marriage than a British woman is.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Eventually even Russian women will get spoiled. What happens next is that marriage will go down. People will make less babies in the develop worlds. It's the poor countries that will still reproduce.

I don't know how society will hold up in the next 50 years. Men and women will not get along.
chomommablack
Freshman Poster

Post by chomommablack »

Yohan wrote: If you bring her back to UK, she might soon act like any 'British lady' and rip you off in a divorce. If you prefer to live in Russia or Eastern Europe, you might find yourself with very limited income and job possibilities.
Hate this catch-22. It's a primary reason that this movement isn't as popular even given the bleak outlook in the West currently.

Most Men won't try it they are too afraid of getting the Okie Doke in one way or another.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

I don't necessarily think that all women from Eastern Europe who settle here end up like the local skanks, only those that need approval from others or have a strong desire to fit in. Those one's I'm not interested in. The confidence thing works both ways. Men are attracted to confidence as much as women are. A girls becoming like everyone else is the ultimate manifestation of lack of confidence. That's not for me. This is the stance you have to take guys.

Anyway, I'm puzzled as to why there aren't as many people online saying that British women suck, or that East European women are more classy from British men than there is from the USA. Having met girs from Russia, Lithuania and Romania, all the general comparisons mentioned on this forum are generally true in my experience. It baffles me that they are not talked about as openly online. Is the UK more politically-correct? Could it be the politeness/indirectness factor? One thing I've noticed from the Americans I've met is that they're very much to the point as opposed to trying not to offend people. Could this explain why so few people talk about this topic from the UK? As I get older I have to confess, that I increasingly see my fellow male co patriots as a bunch of sycophantic grovelling pussies.

RE the chap brought-up; he's in a position insulated from criticism, he's got loads of money, a stable life, a social circle and a loving wife. In his position he's not going to be thrown by what some angry social justice warrior would throw at him is he? This raises the question, how come people here in the UK only talk about these differenes in foreign women in private conversation? These happier-abroad style conversations have come-up in couchsurfing meets before.

If you come out on a saturday night in any English town or city, you will not find most of the ladies (not even deserving of the title lady) attractive.

English women are in the main fat and entitled. Worse than that, many of them (the single ones) are HORRID with nasty attitude, lack of kindness, lack of empathy, lack of any evidence of a nice jovial jolly side. That's what's most off-putting than weight and lack of looks.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I've just been on a UK forum that covers a wide range of subjects.

One thread is from a guy asking advice about a Russian women he fancies who works at the same company as him.

Only a few posts in, and he's already been labelled as a "creep" by the women on there. :roll:
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

mattyman wrote:As I get older I have to confess, that I increasingly see my fellow male co patriots as a bunch of sycophantic grovelling pussies.
I agree.
mattyman wrote: If you come out on a saturday night in any English town or city, you will not find most of the ladies (not even deserving of the title lady) attractive.

English women are in the main fat and entitled. Worse than that, many of them (the single ones) are HORRID with nasty attitude, lack of kindness, lack of empathy, lack of any evidence of a nice jovial jolly side. That's what's most off-putting than weight and lack of looks.
Bang on!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Most of us have known this for at least a decade. The fact that he is just now getting the memo is not a good look.