UK dating coach tells men to avoid British women

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: UK dating coach tells men to avoid British women

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Eventually even Russian women will get spoiled. What happens next is that marriage will go down. People will make less babies in the develop worlds. It's the poor countries that will still reproduce.
I don't know how society will hold up in the next 50 years. Men and women will not get along.
Well, this is not really a problem in general for a man living in a Western country. Why not to travel to a poor country and take a wife from there?
I see the problem more about religion.

Many poor countries are Islamic and by their low education level such women are often unable to integrate into Western society, they are rejecting men who are not Muslim, and unlike poor people in Buddhist and Christian countries, Muslim families are not known to welcome foreigners of other faith, also isolation because of gender separation is a big obstacle to communicate with Islamic people.

That's pity, as Muslim countries like Bangladesh and Indonesia have a huge population, 160 million and 245 million people with many nice-looking young females.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:If you come out on a saturday night in any English town or city, you will not find most of the ladies (not even deserving of the title lady) attractive.

English women are in the main fat and entitled. Worse than that, many of them (the single ones) are HORRID with nasty attitude, lack of kindness, lack of empathy, lack of any evidence of a nice jovial jolly side. That's what's most off-putting than weight and lack of looks.
UK women sound just like American women, they are virtually the same. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

yea but eastern european women have less money, lesser living conditions, education, health enviornments, fashion, and lets not forget the sexy british accents. He was probably regularly rejected by women his status so he had to go to poorer countries to outmuscle them giving his clients the same suggestions. Its of no surprise his wife doesnt have a career or rely on her own money. A loser charging so much money for giving words of advice on something that probably wont help much gives you all the info. you need to know to know what type of loser your dealing with.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

looking at him now Guy looks like a bum and his wife like a golddigger.

its only a matter of time for she dumps him for one of his clients.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

mattyman wrote:
August 14th, 2017, 1:46 pm
A British dating coach who travelled around Eastern Europe, who dated lots of women, and who's now expatriated to Russia and married to a Russian woman advises his male clients to go for eastern Europen women instead of British women. He describes British women are 'fat and entitled' and east European women as more sexy, classy and having better manners. He says that British women are very demanding for what they want in a man and don't have much to offer in return. See the video in the article;
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4152218 ... s-instead/
Well, if you ask me, he is right...
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I was speaking to a guy recently who I know through work. He's married to a woman from southern Russia.

I asked his thoughts on British women........

"You can work all the hours God sends providing for them yet when you ask for a simple task like a sandwich to be made they won't comply"

Sums them up perfectly.