American Women Are Not Hypergamous

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Krakenguard
Freshman Poster

American Women Are Not Hypergamous

Post by Krakenguard »

Genuine hypergamy involves an authentic sexual attraction to a man with a lot of wealth/status/power. Most women in the world have this instinct of hypergamy. Initial interactions between men and women generally involve many unconscious behaviors based on mutual attraction between the man (wealth/status/power) and the woman (youth/fertility/beauty). Relationships are formed with this mutual attraction as part of the foundation, although there is a lot more to the relationship than just this attraction.

However, American women are usually not hypergamous because they hate men and hate having sex with men. What they actually want is a "prey item" that they can steal resources from, at some point using the legal system to take all of his resources. Since most American men have no knowledge or experience of other cultures, they mistake this predatory behavior for actual hypergamy.

A few American women are "sexualized," but they are only attracted to evil men (e.g. psychopaths, serial killers, extremely violent criminals, etc.).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Women Are Not Hypergamous

Post by jamesbond »

Krakenguard wrote:Genuine hypergamy involves an authentic sexual attraction to a man with a lot of wealth/status/power. Most women in the world have this instinct of hypergamy.

However, American women are usually not hypergamous because they hate men and hate having sex with men. What they actually want is a "prey item" that they can steal resources from, at some point using the legal system to take all of his resources. Since most American men have no knowledge or experience of other cultures, they mistake this predatory behavior for actual hypergamy.

A few American women are "sexualized," but they are only attracted to evil men (e.g. psychopaths, serial killers, extremely violent criminals, etc.).
Women in the US do seem to have an subconscious hatred towards men. Also, they see men as walking ATM machines and not as people.

You do have a certain percentage of the female population in America who are attracted to men who are psychopaths. I think this speaks volumes of the woman's mental health if she wants to date or marry a man who is a violent criminal. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: American Women Are Not Hypergamous

Post by Wolfeye »

I think it's actually a mixture of the two. She wants those things & resents the guy for having them- whether it's because she resents HIM overall & doesn't want anything good for him, that she's envious of his success, or that she doesn't like having anything other than antagonistic feelings toward a man because it doesn't feel like a good "weapon emotion" (sort of like how a guy might think a knife is better than an orange because it's usually better for combative purposes).

Another possibility is that she "insta-pings" on it being because of some form of male oppressiveness, because it's always mentioned synonymously- like that Edward Bernays shit where he has a product near a celebrity & then people want to buy it. I don't know what that principle is called, but it's the same overall idea. "Adjacent equivalency," maybe? "Generating analogous circumstance," perhaps?