A Chad Thundercocks laments horrific situation in L.A.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Chad Thundercocks laments horrific situation in L.A.

Post by Adama »

dancilley wrote: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7xiV42-8tA[/youtube]

I couldn't stop watching. It was almost surreal. Unbelievable unless you see it.

If I were hitting on a woman on the street though, if she started to walk away, I would take that as though she is not interested. If she's interested, generally she's not going to make excuses to leave. There's no sense in chasing women who are running away, because that means they're not interested in conversation. There's a time when a man should realize that he should give up on a particular woman. So he has to figure out when they aren't interested in having conversation. When they are making excuses to get away, or they are walking fast, I would generally take that as a sign that I should stop pursuing that woman.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Re: A Chad Thundercocks laments horrific situation in L.A.

Post by Nailer »

I think in many societies a person like this cameraman would disappear with no explanation, and the police probably would not look very hard to find them.