A Chad Thundercocks laments horrific situation in L.A.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

A Chad Thundercocks laments horrific situation in L.A.

Post by MatureDJ »

Here's a guy - that most of us would consider a Chad Thundercocks (6' tall, ex-military, conventionally handsome, although a bit bald) - living in Los Angeles lamenting how he doesn't expect to ever find another woman there. He has a great line that Roller Steve Hoca always mention: that men (even like him) have to hold on to a woman for dear life as women always have a finger on the ejection button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nZHlKcdJaM
Last edited by MatureDJ on September 12th, 2017, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Chad Thundercocks laments horrific situation in L.A.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Permanent romantic association with a woman is a BAD THING.

They don't stay those sweet, hot things that hook you in.

Therefore be a MGTOW and acknowledge that no woman is ever yours, it is just your turn.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Sounds like the girls are trying to flirt with this guy, but don't really know how. I'm not sure whether he's humble bragging, or is unable to read them correctly. It's no surprise that women who have their noses buried in virtual reality all the time are socially maladroit in face-to-face interactions. And fixation on looks has been part of American mating dances at least since Hollywood took hold of the culture in the 1920s. Nothing new or unique to L.A. about that. The big difference now is that so many women in most parts of the country are so unattractive they can no longer play that game.

I don't doubt that the southern California dating scene is nightmarish, but I don't think the case is made persuasively in the half of this vid that I watched.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

gsjackson wrote:And fixation on looks has been part of American mating dances at least since Hollywood took hold of the culture in the 1920s. Nothing new or unique to L.A. about that. The big difference now is that so many women in most parts of the country are so unattractive they can no longer play that game.
In America there are so FEW good looking women that it's ridiculous. In the USA, 65% of women are overweight! The average woman in America is 5'4" and weighs 165 lbs. :shock:

What this does is it pushes up average looking women into the "hot" category. So now, a woman who is a 6, becomes a 9. Heck, even unattractive women are now considered average looking. For example a woman who is a 3 now becomes a 6.

I can't tell you how many times I see good looking men dating and being married to unattractive, overweight women! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MatureDJ wrote:Here's a guy - that most of us would consider a Chad Thundercocks
I don't consider anyone a "Chad Thundercocks" and know of no such term. Who is "most of us"? :roll:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Not sure if his a chad thunder cock. Just looks like a regular construction worker to me.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
gsjackson wrote:And fixation on looks has been part of American mating dances at least since Hollywood took hold of the culture in the 1920s. Nothing new or unique to L.A. about that. The big difference now is that so many women in most parts of the country are so unattractive they can no longer play that game.
In America there are so FEW good looking women that it's ridiculous. In the USA, 65% of women are overweight! The average woman in America is 5'4" and weighs 165 lbs. :shock:

What this does is it pushes up average looking women into the "hot" category. So now, a woman who is a 6, becomes a 9. Heck, even unattractive women are now considered average looking. For example a woman who is a 3 now becomes a 6.

I can't tell you how many times I see good looking men dating and being married to unattractive, overweight women! :shock:
There is a serious scarcity of women in the USA. When I go outside, it is either senior citizens, men, or married women with their families. If there are single women, they are in a mixed group with at least one man there, or they are too young and with their parents.

Where are the pacts of women who just go outside to hang out? They don't exist probably. At least not in the USA.

On the other hand, they may be into expensive activities with established friends, like going to NFL football games and concerts. This doesn't really leave room for meeting anyone new.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:There is a serious scarcity of women in the USA. When I go outside, it is either senior citizens, men, or married women with their families. If there are single women, they are in a mixed group with at least one man there, or they are too young and with their parents.

Where are the pacts of women who just go outside to hang out? They don't exist probably. At least not in the USA.

On the other hand, they may be into expensive activities with established friends, like going to NFL football games and concerts. This doesn't really leave room for meeting anyone new.
Exactly and I hear a lot guys saying the same thing. I live in a big metropolitan area and I hardly see any single women at all. It's mostly married women and senior citizens that I see when I am out in public.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

There is a serious scarcity of women in the USA. When I go outside, it is either senior citizens, men, or married women with their families. If there are single women, they are in a mixed group with at least one man there, or they are too young and with their parents.

On the going to NFL games -- not where you live. I believe the Chargers and Rams -- now both calling LA home -- played an exhibition game recently and about 18,000 people showed up. The Rams' opening game of the regular season didn't come close to filling up half of the LA Coliseum.

Attractive anglo females are apparently kept under lock and key in the US now. I simply do not ever see them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I said it in another thread. It feels like closing time with things shutting down, like it's a Sunday in a very religious country.

It used to be women were not just shopping at the malls. They also worked in the malls as salespersons. They worked at Best Buy as salespersons. They worked at the supermarket as cashiers. They used to work even at Burger King as drive thru cashiers. They used to work at the movie theater. You used to see them out walking the street on the weekend.

Now what's going on? Go into Best Buy now. You'll probably see people working there who are far older than the age of the people who worked there just 10 years ago. There are a couple of girls working at the local supermarket, but most of them seem to me like they're over 50 years old.

I don't know if the young women are moving out or just hiding at home.

I have seen a couple of decent women, but it was probably on their lunch break when they went to Central Park, as so many people in walking distance do.

Is the world shutting down? Is the USA shutting down? Closing time? Time to hide indoors? Are they all worshiping themselves with social media and just watching Netflix?

Is there any hope left? Part of me thinks it is the influx of third world immigrants who've also displaced a niche that existed probably since the 70s.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gsjackson wrote:
On the going to NFL games -- not where you live. I believe the Chargers and Rams -- now both calling LA home -- played an exhibition game recently and about 18,000 people showed up. The Rams' opening game of the regular season didn't come close to filling up half of the LA Coliseum.

Attractive anglo females are apparently kept under lock and key in the US now. I simply do not ever see them.
Thanks for mentioning that. I don't watch football or attend NFL games. However, I do follow a certain type of young woman, and all they do is go out to baseball and football games, attend concerts, go out to dinner with their friends and vacation, and post photos of the good time they're having.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Adama wrote:I said it in another thread. It feels like closing time with things shutting down, like it's a Sunday in a very religious country.

It used to be women were not just shopping at the malls. They also worked in the malls as salespersons. They worked at Best Buy as salespersons. They worked at the supermarket as cashiers. They used to work even at Burger King as drive thru cashiers. They used to work at the movie theater. You used to see them out walking the street on the weekend.

Now what's going on? Go into Best Buy now. You'll probably see people working there who are far older than the age of the people who worked there just 10 years ago. There are a couple of girls working at the local supermarket, but most of them seem to me like they're over 50 years old.

I have seen a couple of decent women, but it was probably on their lunch break when they went to Central Park, as so many people in walking distance do.

Is the world shutting down? Is the USA shutting down? Closing time? Time to hide indoors? Are they all worshiping themselves with social media and just watching Netflix?

Is there any hope left? Part of me thinks it is the influx of third world immigrants who've also displaced a niche that existed probably since the 70s.
Yep, the USA is shutting down. Last man out turn off the lights.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:I said it in another thread. It feels like closing time with things shutting down, like it's a Sunday in a very religious country.

Is there any hope left? Part of me thinks it is the influx of third world immigrantswho've also displaced a niche that existed probably since the 70s.
I live in the third largest metropolitan area in the United States that has a population of 9 million people and I almost NEVER see young single women ANYWHERE! You don't see them just out walking around or working at retail stores. It's like they've been abducted by aliens or something or they have all moved to another country! :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video sums up the women of LA perfectly! :P

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBiR2rKU69U[/youtube]

dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

This is what it was like in August of 2016 in Downtown L.A. This me approaching women who I was attracted to, one after the other. If I was attracted to them, I approached them; I didn't mentally judge if I should or not...I just felt attracted to them, and approached, based on just a gut feeling:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7xiV42-8tA[/youtube]

I believe the girls who are good-looking, who are not overweight, use social media to communicate with men who live in the better areas of L.A. So that's why they are not found in "average" places. They get claimed by rich men who have the money to entertain them in better areas, such as the Hollywood Hills, like Dan Bilzerian does.

Women who are not overweight are very in-demand in America, because there are so many overweight women. So it makes sense that decent-looking, especially very young, women, are not seen. If you were rich, what kind of women would you want to find and bring back to your Hollywood Hills mansion?

I would try to attract 18-24 year olds...and even younger, if I knew I wouldn't be falsely arrested for it. I would attract 14 year olds even...I wouldn't do anything sexually with them, as that's illegal, but (and I would do this only if I knew that I wouldn't be falsely arrested for allegedly molesting the girl, even though I actually did not break any laws) I would love to kiss 14 year olds...lick their lips, lick their face, etc...You cannot legally touch anyone under 14, I believe, in California, if it gratifies you sexually, or gratifies your "passions"...so, it is pretty much illegal to kiss kids under 14.

I want to inspire everyone, of every age, to engage in sexual activity, if they desire to. I grew up in an environment where sex was totally suppressed. People are starving for sex in America. Fourteen-year-old girls are sexually mature, due to eating animal products and refined foods, and so are totally horny and fantasize about older men...but it is illegal for them to have sex until 18...or at least 16 in other states.

I don't want girls and boys to suffer like I did. Everyone who is horny should have the education and the encouragement to seek and find healthy, happy, patient, loving sexual partners.

And people seek unhealthy food and shop for products as though they are shopping for sex...which is sad. When people ingest chocolate, a cheeseburger, fried chicken, potato chips, etc....it damages the body. One out of four people die of heart disease or stroke. The arteries are damaged by eating animal products and oils (all kinds of vegetable oils...olive, coconut, etc.). People are drawn toward these foods because these food stimulate the same part of the brain as sex does.

People are attracted to food as though it is sex! This is wrong! Women walk away from me into Starbucks! They would rather suck on a Starbucks straw...taking in the white, flowing liquid, mmmm, so sweet...into their mouth...sucking it down so good....

...But that's what they're supposed to do with your dick!

Starbucks is making the world a worse place!

The fat a person eats is the fat the person wears...women are becoming HUGE!

And women don't even realize how much being overweight causes their attractiveness to diminish dramatically, even if they are ten pounds overweight!

We need to inspire everyone to focus on eating only the healthiest foods...and then direct our energy toward sexual activity!

We need to get women excited about being impregnated again!

We need women to desire to grow a baby inside them!

Women should lust after carrying a baby...feeling a baby close to them...feeling a baby's skin on their skin...having a baby breastfeed...sucking the milk out of them...

Women should desire to spread their legs for a man and crave to feel him deep inside her!

That's why we need to stop eating unhealthy foods...women need to stop using the Internet!

Women need to find a good man and take care of his house and prepare the house for the babies that she will passionately grow inside her!

Women will desire to cook food for a man when they have no Internet!

And I believe women will understand that Internet and TV and unhealthy food are drug-like and health-damaging...similar to cigarettes...

Everyone should believe in eating the proper diet as though eating ice cream and chocolate is like smoking...

How would it feel for women to crave to produce babies?

To crave to stay home with the babies!

To be in the kitchen!

To eat the right foods so that she grows a healthy baby, of a healthy weight, inside her, and then embraces the childbirth, assuming it will be pleasant...because it should be...because the woman will not eat any foods which increase IGF-1, which causes the baby to grow larger than it is supposed to!

Babies are supposed to be in the range of 5 to 7 pounds...no larger! Animal products and refined carbs increase IGF-1, which causes the baby to grow larger than it should during the nine-month pregnancy! This is why 32.7% of births in the U.S. are Cesarean!

Birth is supposed to be highly pleasant!

Birth is suppose to be orgasmic!

Birth IS sex! It is the completion of the sexual act!

Let's get girls excited to be a real woman! Let's get good-looking girls to make YouTube videos of themselves expressing, genuinely, how passionate they are about:

1. Meeting a good man
2. Hearing a good man speak and how his voice sounds so good
3. Meeting a good man's family
4. Feeling lucky to be invited to a good man's home
5. Expressing how good the inside of a good man's home feels and how she imagines herself in the kitchen
6. Expressing her sexual fantasies about the man
7. Expressing her desire to feel the man inside her
8. Feeling his body on top of her and around her and inside her
9. Feeling him squeeze her so lovingly and intimately and passionately
10. Growing their baby inside him
11. Pleasing him in every way she can
12. Cooking meals every single day
13. Cleaning
14. The man and her finding other loving, joyful, healthy, happy women with whom they can share their life with
15. Spreading her legs and allowing her beautiful baby to orgasmically, ecstatically progress out of her body
16. Holding the baby and everything about how the baby is so precious and makes them feel so fulfilled and complete
17. Seeing and feeling the baby breastfeed, and how the baby's skin is soft and warm and how it feels so good to feel her baby's skin on hers
18. How excited she is to be impregnated again
19. How she loves herself, her man, her children, and how their neighbors all are loving and healthy and happy too
20. How she desires to have the whole neighborhood over to celebrate the birth of her new baby
21. How she wants to inspire women and everyone to become highly reproductive and healthy and become in harmony with the sexual function of the body, and love themselves and love life.

Let's make it "cool" to be pregnant!

Let's make it "cool" to have chaste, smooth, soft skin!

Let's make it "cool" to educate the viewer about how good it feels for a man's penis to be deep inside you!

Let's make it "cool" for women to inspire men to eat more healthfully so that their man's penis will be as hard as possible!

Let's make it "cool" to show the world the pleasure you feel!

Let's make it "cool" for a woman to show herself spreading her legs for a good man and lovingly accepting him and embracing him sexually!

Let's associate massive pleasure with sex and doing what is natural and constructive!

Be happy and healthy and sexual and reproductive!

Live the Best Life Possible!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley