4 ways women from the past were more attractive

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
mattyman
Junior Poster

4 ways women from the past were more attractive

Post by mattyman »

Hi all, I've just been watching a load of movies from the 60's and 70's recently including the original avengers and some of the old bond movies. There's four things I've noticed about the women in those movies that make them a lot more attractive than today's women:

[*]No scowling badass bitch face
[*]No obesity
[*]Not caked in make-up
[*]No tattoos or piercings

The one that stands out to me is the lack of scowling faces, the lack of that horrid badass look. I mentioned this one first because that's most off-putting and it's something that I wish would just disappear. They all seem so much more feminine and soft spoken, not rough, hard and masculine. I really don't understand why scowling faces has been so fashionable.

For men who find feminine women attractive, are they too afraid to state what they find attractive for fear of disapproval? Do a lot of men say they find modern women attractive (scowl-faces, obesity, tattoes and all) largely because they fear disapproval if they express not being attracted to modern norms, rather than what they genuinely feel? I'm suspicious that a lot of men don't find typical modern women attractive but say they do just to be nice out of fear of disapproval. This could be a large part of the reason why women are getting less attractive.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 4 ways women from the past were more attractive

Post by MrMan »

If you went back 50 or 100 years in the US, there would still be some people who were obese. They were just less common than they are today.

I was reading on another forum, and a man said he found women with tattoos to be hot. To me, that's weird. Why paint graffiti that you can't paint over on a work of art? Tattoos look masculine-in-a-bad way to me.

Are men just pretending they like women who fit the social norms? I don't know. I suppose there is more peer pressure to conform to antifa 'PC' thinking with the younger generation than when I was young. I was raised in a bit more conservative part of the country, too.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MrMan wrote: I was reading on another forum, and a man said he found women with tattoos to be hot. To me, that's weird.
Some dudes will say anything to get laid. His forum inbox is probably overflowing with messages from women with tattoo's who can't get a guy.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I noticed the same thing too. I watch TV shows and movies from the 1970's sometimes because they were so original and creative back then, and the actors were a lot more genuine and real. When you do, you notice that the American women back then had a wholesome, innocent, genuine look that they don't have today. Anyone notice this too? They had that look all the way up to the early 1980's.

I hate it though, when they make movies today that are supposed to be set back in the 60's or 70's, yet they use modern actors that look cold and jaded, like Lindsay Lohan, which do not have that wholesome innocent look that women back then had, thus making it unrealistic. They can get the clothing attire and cars in such films right for the period, but they can't get that wholesomeness that women had back then right. lol

It also seems that back then, American women actually valued and appreciated honesty and genuineness from men. Whereas today being authentic and down to earth has no value, especially to women who are bitchy, toxic and self-delusional.

Back then, you could pursue and flirt with women you liked in America, without feeling like a creep or harasser or inappropriate about it. Not that they were easier to pick up, they rejected men too. But at least they would give you a chance and you could play the numbers game if you approached constantly, without feeling like it's a futile endeavor, and get some dates from it, rather than all zeros like today. There was less BS and head games too. Dating was more straightforward in the past, all the way up to the 80's I heard.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:I noticed the same thing too. I watch TV shows and movies from the 1970's sometimes because they were so original and creative back then, and the actors were a lot more genuine and real. When you do, you notice that the American women back then had a wholesome, innocent, genuine look that they don't have today. Anyone notice this too? They had that look all the way up to the early 1980's.

I hate it though, when they make movies today that are supposed to be set back in the 60's or 70's, yet they use modern actors that look cold and jaded, like Lindsay Lohan, which do not have that wholesome innocent look that women back then had, thus making it unrealistic. They can get the clothing attire and cars in such films right for the period, but they can't get that wholesomeness that women had back then right. lol

It also seems that back then, American women actually valued and appreciated honesty and genuineness from men. Whereas today being authentic and down to earth has no value, especially to women who are bitchy, toxic and self-delusional.

Back then, you could pursue and flirt with women you liked in America, without feeling like a creep or harasser or inappropriate about it. Not that they were easier to pick up, they rejected men too. But at least they would give you a chance and you could play the numbers game if you approached constantly, without feeling like it's a futile endeavor, and get some dates from it, rather than all zeros like today. There was less BS and head games too. Dating was more straightforward in the past, all the way up to the 80's I heard.
That's all true. I was there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this clip from "Brother Sun, Sister Moon" made in 1972. In it the blonde girl Clare looks and sounds so pure and wholesome. Especially with her cultured British accent too. lol. Wow. This is the kind of blonde girl I've dreamed of since 1979. You can tell in this clip that women looked a lot more wholesome in the early 70's. Doesn't Clare enchant you? lol. And aren't wholesome blonde girls with British accents so angelic and perfect? lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyMr6VEJQzU[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are any of you Doctor Who fans here? Check out Romana 1 and 2 from the late 1970's with Tom Baker, the 4th Doctor Who. Both Romanas look so gorgeous, elegant and feminine. The first Romana looked so damn sexy. Damn. I used to jack off to her all the time. Her face and bosom were such a killer! lol. This just goes to show that in the 70's, Western women could be beautiful without being bitches. No "scowling bitch face" as the OP mentioned. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-nG86cZf7c[/youtube]

Tribute to Romana 1, Mary Tamm, who passed away. You can see how sexy she was in these clips.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeg2w4OUlLg[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

mattyman wrote:Hi all, I've just been watching a load of movies from the 60's and 70's recently including the original avengers.
Here are some clips from the TV show, "The Avengers" from the 1960's. Diana Rigg was was very elegant, graceful and feminine. Compare that to the women of today.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph3uz20aleE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voOO7ZQzAhc[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4g3zvz8fgo[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I doubt if they went around blaming men for everything either - or have overgrown ego's - or have a sickly entitled mentality.

Urrrrgh. It makes me puke just thinking about these odious creatures.