Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Tinder Insults American males, MUST SEE!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Tinder Insults American males, MUST SEE!

Post by kairosan117 » November 23rd, 2017, 3:18 am

So Mgtow 101 had a very interesting video regarding the western woman who run the smash or pass app, Tinder.
Disgust me to the core.

I hope this video gives you the drive to leave this matrix even sooner!

Are you scared that a female co-worker might falsely accused you of sexual harassment? Don't let another SJW bitch threaten your reputation or career! Create your very own online business. Make money on your own terms and live the lifestyle you actually want http://quitthatjob.net

kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Re: Tinder Insults American males, MUST SEE!

Post by kairosan117 » November 23rd, 2017, 3:31 am

More analytics

Are you scared that a female co-worker might falsely accused you of sexual harassment? Don't let another SJW bitch threaten your reputation or career! Create your very own online business. Make money on your own terms and live the lifestyle you actually want http://quitthatjob.net

Master
Freshman Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master » November 23rd, 2017, 7:25 pm

kairosan117 wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 3:18 am
So Mgtow 101 had a very interesting video regarding the western woman who run the smash or pass app, Tinder.
Disgust me to the core.

I hope this video gives you the drive to leave this matrix even sooner!

Is that what tinder is?

I always thought it was just a dating app.

Yuck, who would want to bang a total stranger. Std heaven. if this girl can go to an amp and bang some "hot" random guy she is more than likely been around the block and pass those friendly new found friends on to you. Not to mentioned the zero chemistry you will have this trash infested slut.
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 » November 23rd, 2017, 8:39 pm

I only used Tinder once but just t see if it would work. Had one match but never went through with anything. I'm not impressed.
I just don't waste time with things like that

Master
Freshman Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master » November 25th, 2017, 2:28 am

thats the way i see it.

Ive been using all kinds of dating sites and most are a total waste of time and an easy target to frustrate men.
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » November 26th, 2017, 12:10 pm

kairosan117 wrote:
November 23rd, 2017, 3:31 am
More analytics

This video was priceless, I am subscribed to this guy (Entrepreneurs in Cars) and first saw this video a couple of weeks ago.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Master
Freshman Poster

Post by Master » November 30th, 2017, 10:10 am

Ive actually been using tinder lately. I think cause of this thread. I got into it. Its a fun app. But like everything very disappointing. Its like lets just make a ton of apps for the same people in different circumstances. Brainwashing and brain controlling everyone.

It is a smash or pass app but its sad we have come to this where no thought or interest there is on the other person except a fling with no real emotion. Just a bunch of empty vampires.