Tinder Insults American males, MUST SEE!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Tinder Insults American males, MUST SEE!

Post by kairosan117 »

So Mgtow 101 had a very interesting video regarding the western woman who run the smash or pass app, Tinder.
Disgust me to the core.

I hope this video gives you the drive to leave this matrix even sooner!

:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Re: Tinder Insults American males, MUST SEE!

Post by kairosan117 »

More analytics

:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

kairosan117 wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 6:18 pm
So Mgtow 101 had a very interesting video regarding the western woman who run the smash or pass app, Tinder.
Disgust me to the core.

I hope this video gives you the drive to leave this matrix even sooner!

Is that what tinder is?

I always thought it was just a dating app.

Yuck, who would want to bang a total stranger. Std heaven. if this girl can go to an amp and bang some "hot" random guy she is more than likely been around the block and pass those friendly new found friends on to you. Not to mentioned the zero chemistry you will have this trash infested slut.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

I only used Tinder once but just t see if it would work. Had one match but never went through with anything. I'm not impressed.
I just don't waste time with things like that
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

thats the way i see it.

Ive been using all kinds of dating sites and most are a total waste of time and an easy target to frustrate men.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kairosan117 wrote:
November 22nd, 2017, 6:31 pm
More analytics

This video was priceless, I am subscribed to this guy (Entrepreneurs in Cars) and first saw this video a couple of weeks ago.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master »

Ive actually been using tinder lately. I think cause of this thread. I got into it. Its a fun app. But like everything very disappointing. Its like lets just make a ton of apps for the same people in different circumstances. Brainwashing and brain controlling everyone.

It is a smash or pass app but its sad we have come to this where no thought or interest there is on the other person except a fling with no real emotion. Just a bunch of empty vampires.

Red_Pill_Brotherhood
Freshman Poster

Post by Red_Pill_Brotherhood »

Notice how the man Tinder "approves" of, is effeminate looking, dressed up and wearing pink. It's all a part of the androgyny agenda of making men more feminine and women more masculine.
"Truth is often manipulated as hate by those who cannot handle it's harsh reality." -Red Pill Brotherhood