Why are AW so easy to offend and act so insecure?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why are AW so easy to offend and act so insecure?

Post by Winston »

I have a question. Why are most AW so easy to offend, even by simple questions or obvious misunderstandings that mature adults are supposed to understand? And why do they act so insecure?

If they are so strong and independent, as they think, then wouldnt they be harder to offend, like real men are? Wouldnt they be strong and confident and not let little things get to them?

And since they get so much praise and worship from men, even on Facebook, then shouldnt it bolster their confidence and self esteem to high levels? When i get a lot of praise and attention, it sure made me feel very confident and validated and raised my self esteem to high levels. Why doesnt it do that for AW too?

I was just thinking earlier of the most ridiculous example of how a woman can get offended. Listen to this one. Its so ridiculous.

Have you ever been attended to at a medical clinic by a female doctor? If so have you ever wondered if she was a nurse or doctor? I have. And when i ask her, "are you the doctor?" It usually offends them. They get this impression that i have trouble accepting her as a doctor because shes a woman. Lol. Geez how insecure can you get!

This happened several times, not just in America, but once in Taiwan too. The conversation usually goes like this:

Winston: "Hi are you the doctor?"

Female doctor: "Why? Do you only accept male doctors? Is it hard for you to believe I'm a doctor?"

Winston: "No thats not what i mean. Its just that i dont know you and never met you before. Thats why i asked, just to check. How am i supposed to know if you're a doctor or nurse? You all wear the same attire."

Is that ridiculous or what? Lol. Am i supposed to be psychic and read her mind and know that shes a doctor without asking? Lol. Gee whiz.

How come male doctors never get offended by this question. If you ask a man if hes a doctor, he will reply yes or no. Not get offended by such a normal question. Geez these women are so insecure.

Have any of you experienced this before? If so how did you handle it? Is there a more tactful way to handle this situation?

@HouseMD, what do you think? How do I ask a woman if she's a doctor without offending her? Have you seen this happen before? How do other patients handle it? Shouldn't hospitals have policies telling female doctors not to make an issue out of a perfectly normal question like that? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are AW so easy to offend and act so insecure?

Post by Johnny1975 »

A few years ago I was chatting with a girl from a dating site. She sent me a picture and I commented something about her size. She wasn't fat but maybe a bit overweight. I simply made a comment, nothing rude, just a passing reference, and she fell apart.

On the other hand I can make similar comments to filipinas and it's nothing. I said to one about a photo that she sent me that she looks nice but I wish her ears were a bit smaller, and she just laughed. And I often tell her that she should lose weight, and she thanks me for caring about her. Which I very much do, and she can always sense it.

Same planet, different species.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2017, 3:32 pm
I have a question. Why are most AW so easy to offend, even by simple questions or obvious misunderstandings that mature adults are supposed to understand? And why do they act so insecure?

If they are so strong and independent, as they think, then wouldnt they be harder to offend, like real men are? Wouldnt they be strong and confident and not let little things get to them?

And since they get so much praise and worship from men, even on Facebook, then shouldnt it bolster their confidence and self esteem to high levels? When i get a lot of praise and attention, it sure made me feel very confident and validated and raised my self esteem to high levels. Why doesnt it do that for AW too?

I was just thinking earlier of the most ridiculous example of how a woman can get offended. Listen to this one. Its so ridiculous.

Have you ever been attended to at a medical clinic by a female doctor? If so have you ever wondered if she was a nurse or doctor? I have. And when i ask her, "are you the doctor?" It usually offends them. They get this impression that i have trouble accepting her as a doctor because shes a woman. Lol. Geez how insecure can you get!

This happened several times, not just in America, but once in Taiwan too. The conversation usually goes like this:

Female doctor: "Why? Do you only accept male doctors? Is it hard for you to believe I'm a doctor?"

Winston: "No thats not what i mean. Its just that i dont know you and never met you before. Thats why i asked, just to check. How am i supposed to know if you're a doctor or nurse? You all wear the same attire."

Is that ridiculous or what? Lol. Am i supposed to be psychic and read her mind and know that shes a doctor without asking? Lol. Gee whiz.

How come male doctors never get offended by this question. If you ask a man if hes a doctor, he will reply yes or no. Not get offended by such a normal question. Geez these women are so insecure.

Have any of you experienced this before? If so how did you handle it? Is there a more tactful way to handle this situation?

How do I ask a woman if she's a doctor without offending her? Have you seen this happen before? How do other patients handle it? Shouldn't hospitals have policies telling female doctors not to make an issue out of a perfectly normal question like that? Lol
Because American women are spoiled and hateful. And they expect all men to be like God Himself. All knowing and with a strength better than Superman. American women are immensely proud people who have a Zero Tolerance policy towards guys who don't know their entire life history. That is one way they torment guys.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Most Americans are easy to offend, men as well as women.

Why - because Americans see discourse as conflict, they want to 'win' Americans don't notice in themselves half the time they're doing it - however, I work with lots of Americans and see it all the time.

I always remember watching two Americans arguing in German because one wanted to prove to the other he could speak better German than than the other person - it was ridiculous and you would never ever see two Brits or two Australians doing something similar.

British people prove their wit by trying to be funny, Americans try to prove their wit by trying intellectual (and failing most of the time...)

American women are the worst women on the planet for this kind of behaviour - they are never more happy unless they are correcting someone or putting someone in their place by playing the 'offended' card - you can see the little smirk on their face when they manage it.

The men are similar though - two sides of the same coin - as the Chinese say. Which is why American discourse is about 'losers' everyone is there to be judged, their worth, their intellect, their choices in life.

Winston: 'Yes, I find it hard to believe you're a doctor you stupid f***ing bitch, I've now realised I haven't walked into McDonalds but a hospital! My mistake! I was looking for a doctor, male or female would have done but even a fool like me realise there are doctors, nurses, radiographers, physiotherapists etc in hospitals'
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Westerners are more offended by your views, whereas non westerners are offended by how you behave.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just look at the title by their name tag. Or wait for them to introduce themselves.

Or, instead of asking them directly, you could just ask, "What do you do here?" That way there is no assumption in the question.

This should solve all of those problems, Winston.

There is a way you can phrase things so that you can fly under the radar.

By the way, if someone bugs out on me for asking a simple question, I just assume they have a huge chip on their shoulder, and then I don't bother engaging them in conversation again. After I get bitten that first time, I'm not sticking around for more. Because I couldn't imagine flying into rage at someone randomly for such a reason. That is just not reasonable.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ursula
Freshman Poster

Post by Ursula »

Women need to be careful about who they hang out with and have relationships with. Hanging out with the wrong guys can be very dangerous.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Johnny1975 wrote:
February 14th, 2018, 4:08 am
Westerners are more offended by your views, whereas non westerners are offended by how you behave.
THAT'S FUCKIN' GOOD. I had to Snag a screenshot of that one. So and too true!!!