Why You Should Not Date A Girl From Canada

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why You Should Not Date A Girl From Canada

Post by Taco »

I put this post under Anti-American woman rants because there's not much difference between American and Canadian women.

Canadian girls are mentally ill sociopaths who expect to be treated like princesses despite a tendency to spread their legs for the first guy who buys them an expensive bottle of bubbly. They’re batshit crazy, making them totally worthless as mothers and homemakers for the long haul. If you live in Canada, do yourself a favor and shack up with a girl who is not a total cultural blank.

10 Reasons You Should Not Date A Girl From Canada
http://www.returnofkings.com/151966/10- ... rom-canada
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ashford_Jaquinn
Freshman Poster

Re: Why You Should Not Date A Girl From Canada

Post by Ashford_Jaquinn »

Canadian women in Toronto are worse because feminists don't have the First Amendment or the 2nd Amendment as barriers to targeting straight men, unlike in the USA where free speech and gun ownership to protect oneself against tyranny is legal.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:
February 14th, 2018, 2:58 pm
I put this post under Anti-American woman rants because there's not much difference between American and Canadian women.

Canadian girls are mentally ill sociopaths who expect to be treated like princesses despite a tendency to spread their legs for the first guy who buys them an expensive bottle of bubbly. They’re batshit crazy, making them totally worthless as mothers and homemakers for the long haul. If you live in Canada, do yourself a favor and shack up with a girl who is not a total cultural blank.

10 Reasons You Should Not Date A Girl From Canada
http://www.returnofkings.com/151966/10- ... rom-canada
Is this why, in Canada, girls who are culturally not 100% Canadian are very popular and mixed marriages are getting more common?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

The last local Canadian Girl I dated was about 20 years ago in 1998. She was middle eastern but born in Canada. We really just hung out a few times and nothing happened because she told me she was only interested in a relationship with the invisible man in the sky that needs money lol.

I did meet a few other local Asian girls when I first tried and failed miserably at local online dating in 2006. They usually lasted 1 meetup.

The last white Canadian girlfriend I had was in 1996. Now, the idea of even meeting a local white Canadian girl is inconceivable for 3 reasons:

1. I no longer use dating sites here, only tinder, and getting a match is incredibly rare, because I'm in my 40's and I search 18-33 year old's.

2. Even if I did get a match, the chance of meeting them is essentially nil because the few girls I matched with replied only once or twice.

3. Even in the remote chance I did meet them, the chance of us liking each other seems almost impossible.

It's less fun in Canada.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Will N. Dowd wrote:
April 23rd, 2018, 11:29 am
The last local Canadian Girl I dated was about 20 years ago in 1998.
Your a fast learner.

If you hate someone tell him to marry one.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Ursula
Freshman Poster

Post by Ursula »

Nobody owes you anything, not even in Canada.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Ursula wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 12:48 pm
Shut up feminist go play with your cats.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Who would want to live in Canada in the first place?

Canada has some of the coldest and most brutal winters in the world (only Russia/Siberia gets colder than Canada). The north half of Canada is practically all tundra, plus even areas with glaciers and permanent ice still grinding away. As far south as the South shore of Hudson Bay, even the hardiest tree in the world, the Black Spruce, has a huge hard time just barely clinging to life. Google Street View even shows Black Spruce trees completely de-branched and defoliated on one entire side and all their branches literally pointing south. And there are innumerable such Black Spruce trees that are literally flagged by the biting cold north winds in Canada.
anthonymilano1
Freshman Poster

Post by anthonymilano1 »

WINTER IS COMING
Last edited by anthonymilano1 on October 15th, 2019, 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

Ursula wrote:
July 23rd, 2018, 12:48 pm
Nobody owes you anything either, not in the entire UNIVERSE!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If no-one owes anyone anything, then it is a travesty that men pay 70% and only benefit from 30% of them while for females it is the other way round. However if you take into account diversity quota "jobs" and such it is probably more like 90/10%. Hence if females believe no-one owes anyone, please hire an accountant to estimate how much money you have unfairly screwed men out of and reimburse us. Thanks.