Article: Men Who Constantly Hate On American Women Are Sore Losers

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: article: Men Who Constantly Hate On American Women Are Sore Losers

Post by Zambales »

It's been discussed here

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37274
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Life is Awesome being a Sore-Loser.
1. Better p***y overseas
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Articles like that really infuriate me. Like they say that a real man will take a woman to San Francisco, Beverly Hills, Hidden Hills; like a real man who gets a woman will not settle down until their new ZIP Code of residency is 90210.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Fruitless attempt to shame men from holding women accountable. FAIL!

"Hating on" means envy anyhow so the author should get his or her street syntax down before trying to appear hip.
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Post by theXplorer »

call me a feminist but i'll play devils advocate (sorry to bump) so what if a guy is a loser? shouldn't he GO where he is not a loser? if you are a 5'2 balding janitor who dropped out of high school wouldn't it be in YOUR BEST INTEREST to go to a "poorer" country where you are considered rich and treated better?

look ugly fat women go to sub-saharan african countries for sex too!

in f***ing NATURE animals migrate to greener pastures so isn't a buffalo who migrates to greener pastures with more rain a "loser"
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

My definition of a loser is someone who makes very little effort in life and expects others to babysit their sorry ass. Also, those who never learn from their mistakes.

Men don't necessarily hate these women. A disliking would be more appropriate and this is understandable due to their abhorrent and obnoxious behaviour.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

theXplorer wrote:
June 17th, 2019, 1:50 pm

in f***ing NATURE animals migrate to greener pastures so isn't a buffalo who migrates to greener pastures with more rain a "loser"
Succinctly put! :lol:
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Again, reminds me of Veruca Salt's famous quote before she trashed the Golden Goose room; "And if I don't get the things I am after, I'm going to screeeEEEAAAMMM!!!"
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

Mercury wrote:
June 8th, 2019, 9:37 am
Articles like that really infuriate me. Like they say that a real man will take a woman to San Francisco, Beverly Hills, Hidden Hills; like a real man who gets a woman will not settle down until their new ZIP Code of residency is 90210.
Yeah, no thanks to Hidden Hills. Even if I could, I wouldn't want to settle where the Bieber and K.Kardashian live, ugh.