American women are gold diggers!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

American women are gold diggers!

Post by Mercury »

Many American women, as reported on the main page of the happierabroad website, are independent, masculine, and don't need men. At the same time, the American women that do want men are ruthless gold diggers. They are even turned off by friendly behaviors and even physical attraction. American women that want a man only look for guys with all of the following;

-Enormous, sprawling luxury mega mansion on at least 30 acres of land, either lake/oceanside or especially in a gated community, and surrounded by a wall. Complete with an indoor heated Olympic sized swimming pool, a waterfall, a few hot tubs, a few Jacuzzis, an enormous glass atrium, a home movie theater (complete with a popcorn machine), an exercise room, a game room, an indoor tennis court, indoor miniature golf, a huge spacious, cavernous kitchen with every single kitchen amenity in the world, a cavernous foyer, central heating and air-conditioning, an orchard, a garden, a 10-vehicle garage capable of easily fitting a luxury RV, and a banquet room.

-Sleek, shiny, expensive, souped up luxury sports car. Complete with lambo doors, either iridescent paint with gold trim, or deep, rich gold paint with silver trim, reclining luxury velvet seats, dark tinted windows, powerful air-conditioning and instant heat, rear view cameras, zero to 100 in 5 seconds or less, top speed of 200 miles an hour or faster, and roars louder than a jet airplane taking off from 50 feet away.

-Luxury yacht and a luxury cabin cruiser. All with glassed-in decks, kitchens, luxury bedrooms and spacious bathrooms, diesel and sail powered, central heating and air-conditioning, capable of circumnavigating the Earth.

-Luxury RV, the size of a doublewide mobile home. Complete with luxury bedrooms, pop-out sides, kitchen, furnace, and central heating and air-conditioning.

American women that want a man also want a bodyguard man that will even shoot another man who gets within less than 25 feet of her. It is no wonder American women are turned off by slender-build guys with sweet, loving hearts and personalities. No. They want guys that are built like heavy brutes. Like nightclub bouncers. Many guys on this website, I am sure, have come across those couples before and saw the woman bury her face in her boyfriend's shoulder like she was hiding from you, and her boyfriend tells you to "back off, or else!" American women themselves are toxic, so they go for guys that are toxic. American women themselves have Satan in their hearts, so they go for guys that have Satan in their hearts. And it is no wonder that, in America's dating scene, demons finish first and saints finish last or are even outright knocked out of the race.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

growup
Freshman Poster

Re: American women are gold diggers!

Post by growup »

LOL not a single American woman I know wants that.
Just because they don't find YOU attractive doesn't mean that it's because they are gold diggers.
Perhaps they are just not physically attracted to you.
Perhaps you're not her type (your personalities don't match).
Or maybe, just maybe, you've stalked her in real life and she's freaked out by you.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 3:58 pm
Maybe because either you don't interact with other American women or you live in a tiny little country town hundreds of miles from any major city.
Just because they don't find YOU attractive doesn't mean that it's because they are gold diggers.
American women are not attracted to any physical appearances at all. No. They are attracted to wealth. Even a slender body with six-pack abs are an abomination to American women if he does not have a sleek, shiny, expensive souped up luxury sports car and an enormous McMansion.

Or maybe, just maybe, you've stalked her in real life and she's freaked out by you.
Typical response of an American woman with a huge ego. American women see a man all by himself and they say to each other; "Something is seriously wrong with that dude! Stay away from him!" But really they are saying about him; "Ah ha! Rapist! Sex predator! Registered sex offender! Serial killer! Kidnapper! Terrorist! He's escaped from the Federal prison! He's got a gun! He's got a bomb! He's profiled on America's Most Wanted! He's got the entire FBI and Homeland Security on his rear! Place a call to 911! This is a national emergency!" American women wish total alienation and isolation on single guys like typical brainwashed North Koreans would have wished imprisonment and execution on people had they even done multiple bombing attacks at Kim Jong-Il's funeral, even to the point of completely disrupting and destroying Kim Jong-Il's entire funeral.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

A woman's job, by nature, is to dispossess a male of his resources for her own use. This can be his labor, his wealth, his company, his expertise, or anything else.

Gold digging is simply one of the many strategies that women use to get what a man has to offer. It is not an American woman thing, it is a woman thing!
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Mercury wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:46 am
growup wrote:
Maybe because either you don't interact with other American women or you live in a tiny little country town hundreds of miles from any major city.
American women are not attracted to any physical appearances at all. No. They are attracted to wealth. Even a slender body with six-pack abs are an abomination to American women if he does not have a sleek, shiny, expensive souped up luxury sports car and an enormous McMansion.

Typical response of an American woman with a huge ego. American women see a man all by himself and they say to each other; "Something is seriously wrong with that dude! Stay away from him!" But really they are saying about him; "Ah ha! Rapist! Sex predator! Registered sex offender! Serial killer! Kidnapper! Terrorist! He's escaped from the Federal prison! He's got a gun! He's got a bomb! He's profiled on America's Most Wanted! He's got the entire FBI and Homeland Security on his rear! Place a call to 911! This is a national emergency!" American women wish total alienation and isolation on single guys like typical brainwashed North Koreans would have wished imprisonment and execution on people had they even done multiple bombing attacks at Kim Jong-Il's funeral, even to the point of completely disrupting and destroying Kim Jong-Il's entire funeral.
LOL actually I just happen to know some women who have interacted with you in person, Mr. *snip name*.
Have a great night!!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:28 pm
Mercury wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 11:46 am
growup wrote:

LOL actually I just happen to know some women who have interacted with you in person, Mr. *snip name*.
Have a great night!!
Winston, we need to ban growup at once for the following reason;

Using someone's real name for defamation, Sabotage.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

LOL nobody defamed you.
But I have plenty of proof that you've stalked girls, and THAT'S why they don't like you.
Sorry about the brouhaha, Mr. Wu :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@growup please dont post any forum members real name here if they dont want to be identified. The name will be edited out. And you will receive a warning on your account too.

Also please try to be more tactful in your disagreements. How did you find us and this poster that you know in real life? How did you trace him here?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

growup wrote:
Perhaps you're not her type (your personalities don't match).
I agree with you that most American women are not overt gold diggers. They have everything they need and many free benefits just for their looks and gender. So they do not need to lust for more things.

However sometimes they are gold diggers in mentality without knowing it. For example my ex girlfriend Danielle was Wiccan (now hindu) and claimed to be spiritual. But when she dumped me she mocked me by saying that i dont have a nice car, to try to shame me. That revealed that deep down she still liked nice cars no matter how spiritual she was. She couldnt hide her true nature.

Also american women do get off on shaming men for some reason. Even my closest female friend in america shamed me when she was in a fit of rage. And unfairly too. She was supposed to be spiritual as well.

Either way the point is in foreign countries women are not so mean spirited and are more friendly and approachable. The attitude is different. Even if what to you say is true.

Have you seen the 15 comparisons page between american women and foreign women?

http://www.happierabroad.com/WhyForeignWomen.htm

Notice how i did not note gold digging as one of the traits of AW. But i have noticed the 15 differences listed firsthand in Russia and eastern europe.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

IMO American women are the worst gold diggers on this earth especially when they want to divorce rape you. While they are married to you they force you to get into the keep up with the Jones, and if another husband buys his wife a new car...you will be shamed into buying her a new car before you know it. I see all those bitches around Austin, Texas driving some new BMW or Lexus and I think to myself that I bet that husband that bought her that car never gets a BJ from that woman. Then when she has used up everything you can buy for her she runs out and divorce rapes you, and her and some scumbag lawyer go after all the money they can go after. So, from what I have seen around Austin, Texas American women are the worst gold diggers on the planet.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)