They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: They still say it's the man's job to ask a woman out, even in America.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

growup wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 8:05 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 12:00 am
growup wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 4:33 pm
Okay, I'm a woman who doesn't expect a man to pay for everything.
there's your exception.
Oh I'm so sure you buy your husband the occasional cup of coffee or pastry while he pays for the house, the car(s) and 90% of all the major expenses in your household. Sure, you're some "exception" my dear :roll:
Whoops, wrong again, dear.
I pay for the bulk of household expenses.
I bought my own car.
We split the grocery bill down the middle, yes, but I pay about 80% of rent, everything else.
I don't believe you for a minute. Any woman stupid enough stay married to a man who freeloads that much is an asinine fool.

So nice try though.....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -them.html
'We need cuddles and compliments too':
Men reveal the most annoying misconceptions women have about them - including always expecting them to pay on the first date

Men from around the world have shared harmful gender stereotypes

The Whisper gallery revealed how upset women's expectations make them

One wants women to learn how to talk to men, instead of them doing chasing

Another said it's a difficult balance between being sensitive but not too weak

Society has long held certain expectations of how men should act and while many are rejecting stereotypes of always being macho and not showing emotion, there's still a long way to go.

In this Whisper gallery, men from all around the world share some of the biggest misconceptions they struggle with all the time.

Some of the men share how dating frustrates them as it seems as if men have to do all of the work without ever receiving compliments - and are always expected to pay on the first date.

Others said they wished that women would realise how hard it is to strike the right balance between being sensitive but not weak, and strong but not too macho.

This man urges women not to dismiss all men as being only interested in sex. The man insists that it is a big misconception and doesn't apply to the whole gender

Dating was a popular topic when it came to misconceptions with this man bemoaning how men always seem to have to put in the legwork when it comes to dating

This man played on the stereotype of men being dogs by pointing out that dogs can be extremely loyal if they are loved, looked after and treated right

Insecurity was also brought up a number of times, with this man sharing his desire to be complimented more as he believes that nice things are rarely said to men

An extremely divisive issue is the commonly held view that men should pay for first dates, something that this man believes shouldn't be expected

This man said that he struggles with the idea that all men should be macho and shared his desire to be treated with love and affection

Another dating complain, this man said that he finds it difficult to find a woman as it seems like they get a lot of attention from many men

With the various stereotypes about men, this man pointed out how difficult it is to be a man, especially when you have no father to raise you

With that in mind, this man points out all of the expectations that society has of men and says that he wishes women understood how difficult they were to meet

Another dating misconception, this man says that romance and passion are not things that are exclusive to women

This man also tackles issues of self-confidence and lamented the fact that men are rarely complimented by women in everyday life

This father shot back at the idea that he couldn't have a life because he was a single father and pointed out that only his priorities are different

And this man pointed out how comments from women, no matter how seemingly insignificant, can have a serious impact on men
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

September 2nd, 2018, 8:13 am
growup wrote:
growup wrote:
there's your exception.
Oh I'm so sure you buy your husband the occasional cup of coffee or pastry while he pays for the house, the car(s) and 90% of all the major expenses in your household. Sure, you're some "exception" my dear :roll:
I bought my own car.
We split the grocery bill down the middle, yes, but I pay about 80% of rent, everything else.
I don't believe you for a minute. Any woman stupid enough stay married to a man who freeloads that much is an asinine fool.

So nice try though.....
LOL...
so, if a woman doesn't pay, she's a gold digger.
if she does, she's a sucker.
you're hilarious.
I make more money than my husband does, and I always have.
I'm just gonna let you be your unhappy self, dear.
have a lovely day.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

growup wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 9:17 am
September 2nd, 2018, 8:13 am
growup wrote:
growup wrote:
there's your exception.
I bought my own car.

So nice try though.....
LOL...
so, if a woman doesn't pay, she's a gold digger.
if she does, she's a sucker.
you're hilarious.
I make more money than my husband does, and I always have.
I'm just gonna let you be your unhappy self, dear.
have a lovely day.
If you have a husband who makes so much less than you that you have to pay 80% of the rent, then you're the one who is unhappy. Not to mention your obvious need to be on this forum vying for the attention of other men.

Project much?

:lol:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

growup wrote:
I bought my own car.
Might be, why not?
But honestly, if this is true what you write, I can only say, the exception proves the rule.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 9:06 am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -them.html
'We need cuddles and compliments too':
Men reveal the most annoying misconceptions women have about them - including always expecting them to pay on the first date

Men from around the world have shared harmful gender stereotypes

The Whisper gallery revealed how upset women's expectations make them

One wants women to learn how to talk to men, instead of them doing chasing

Another said it's a difficult balance between being sensitive but not too weak

Society has long held certain expectations of how men should act and while many are rejecting stereotypes of always being macho and not showing emotion, there's still a long way to go.

In this Whisper gallery, men from all around the world share some of the biggest misconceptions they struggle with all the time.

Some of the men share how dating frustrates them as it seems as if men have to do all of the work without ever receiving compliments - and are always expected to pay on the first date.

Others said they wished that women would realise how hard it is to strike the right balance between being sensitive but not weak, and strong but not too macho.

This man urges women not to dismiss all men as being only interested in sex. The man insists that it is a big misconception and doesn't apply to the whole gender

Dating was a popular topic when it came to misconceptions with this man bemoaning how men always seem to have to put in the legwork when it comes to dating

This man played on the stereotype of men being dogs by pointing out that dogs can be extremely loyal if they are loved, looked after and treated right

Insecurity was also brought up a number of times, with this man sharing his desire to be complimented more as he believes that nice things are rarely said to men

An extremely divisive issue is the commonly held view that men should pay for first dates, something that this man believes shouldn't be expected

This man said that he struggles with the idea that all men should be macho and shared his desire to be treated with love and affection

Another dating complain, this man said that he finds it difficult to find a woman as it seems like they get a lot of attention from many men

With the various stereotypes about men, this man pointed out how difficult it is to be a man, especially when you have no father to raise you

With that in mind, this man points out all of the expectations that society has of men and says that he wishes women understood how difficult they were to meet

Another dating misconception, this man says that romance and passion are not things that are exclusive to women

This man also tackles issues of self-confidence and lamented the fact that men are rarely complimented by women in everyday life

This father shot back at the idea that he couldn't have a life because he was a single father and pointed out that only his priorities are different

And this man pointed out how comments from women, no matter how seemingly insignificant, can have a serious impact on men
Proof that dating in the West is one big clusterfuck.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

September 2nd, 2018, 9:25 am
If you have a husband who makes so much less than you that you have to pay 80% of the rent, then you're the one who is unhappy. Not to mention your obvious need to be on this forum vying for the attention of other men.
Project much?
Sorry, but your comment is too harsh, we do not know enough about this female member.

I think, it is a big difference if you are a man living in USA or if you are a woman coming from Europe and settle down in the States looking for a husband.

USA is a terrible place for many single men, but for a foreign white woman from Europe it might be a paradise - so different...

I think, she was just lucky, she met people in the States who fit her. She is earning well, has no problems within her family - and she is not aware of or does not really understand all these problems many men in pro-feminist countries are facing every day, but we should not blame her for that.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

Yohan wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 10:57 am
Project much?
Sorry, but your comment is too harsh, we do not know enough about this female member.

I think, it is a big difference if you are a man living in USA or if you are a woman coming from Europe and settle down in the States looking for a husband.

USA is a terrible place for single men, but for a woman it might be a paradise - so different...

I think, she was just lucky, she met people in the States who fit her. She is earning well, has no problems within her family - and she is not aware of or does not really understand all these problems many men in pro-feminist countries are facing every day, but we should not blame her for that.
Thank you, that was really sweet.
I agree, I was extremely lucky.
I came to the States when I was 9.
While my Mom was not the ideal mother figure, my Dad was a hard working guy who taught me to be a hard working woman.
My husband pitches in with the household chores, and the childcare (although, even he will admit his cooking skills are lacking)
I don't need validation or attention from the men on this forum, and if Contrarian Expatriate read why I actually ended up here, maybe he would understand.
Either way, I'm here to understand more about men, not to pick a fight.
Have a great day, gentlemen.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 2nd, 2018, 10:57 am
Project much?

USA is a terrible place for many single men, but for a foreign white woman from Europe it might be a paradise - so different...

She is a typical NAWALT who tries to invalidate and deny the obvious. Too bad she does not know such female behavior is not effective here.

But I digress... Very little is too harsh for a NAWALT given the damage they do to the poor men who actually listen to them.

The Urban Dictionary has a great definition of NAWALT:

NAWALT
acronym for 'not all women are like that.'

repeated endlessly by women to men in hope that if men hear NAWALT frequently enough, they'll believe it.

the reality is that all women ARE like that (manipulative, abusive, sociopathic, destructive, drama-oriented, liars).
guy: my ex-wife stole my money, house, children, car, and had me sent to jail on 9 different false accusations of abuse.

woman: NAWALT
#misandry#feminazi#fembots#false accusations#abusive
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

But I suppose the same is not true of men?
or ARE all men rapists and murderers?
Hmmmm.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

growup wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 12:06 am
But I suppose the same is not true of men?
or ARE all men rapists and murderers?
Hmmmm.
Well the way American female teachers are preying upon their young students now, that’s more true of women than of men. Women squawking about are just trying to deflect attention away from their own predations. Hmmm...
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

So, there are no male rapists at all?
Fascinating.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

growup wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 8:01 am
Fascinating.
Please calm down, both of you.

If you read back in this thread one of my comments, I clearly said, that no honest man will question the fact, that there are crazy and violent men among us who have to be locked up either in a jail or in a secure mental ward. Such criminal men are not helpful for men's rights at all.

About male rapists - It would be good to hear, what is your definition of 'rape'.
Feminists distorted the original meaning of this word totally - considering only men as rapists and only women as victims and basically all what a man is doing - or even not doing as expected - when interacting with a female might now be considered as 'rape'.

Often a so-called 'rape' (whatever this might mean) takes place between a woman and a man who know each other and I ask myself often why do women choose such men as their boyfriends and sharing their rooms with them.
Why do women socialize with such violent gangsters? I can assure you many honest men cannot find any nice girlfriend in Western countries and are lonely, while thugs have ALWAYS plenty of women around them.

For your information:
I give you an example about a bad boy and his girlfriend, so you will better understand what I mean...

https://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/20 ... aigne.html

This story was posted just 30 minutes ago by a member in the forum where I have admin rights.
There is a specially reserved section there for such articles solely about stupid and/or violent women, called 'girls gone wild'.
Up to today members made more than 69.000 comments about such women in this section alone....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

growup wrote:
Fascinating.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... olent.html
Controversial feminist Germaine Greer says the violent rape of women causes less psychological harm than male partners who have 'perfunctory' sex - as she claims penises have become 'weaponised'

Germaine Greer claims rape causes less harm than a man's disinterest in sex
The Australian writer said: 'Perfunctory sex is not criminal but it is damaging'
She also said the penis too is 'vulnerable' and has been 'weaponised' by society
Greer's controversial comments come just months after she received intense backlash for claiming 'most rape is just lazy, just careless, just insensitive (sex).'

'Most rapes don't involve any injury whatsoever. We are told it's one of the most violent crimes in the world – bullsh**,' she said in a contentious interview.

When asked what would be an appropriate punishment for men found guilty of rape, she said: 'Two hundred hours of community service would do me'.
Any comment? What do you think about it? You said you are a rape survivor or had to fight off a rapist or something like that, isn't it?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 9:48 am
growup wrote:
Fascinating.
Please calm down, both of you.
Yes, we can agree that all niggers are rape apes and murder monkeys, while all Western females are lying, murderous parasites. It is so good to be able to settle these silly disputes and bring people together.