Bashing towards HA community noticed on another forum.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Bashing towards HA community noticed on another forum.

Post by Mercury »

And this one is a religious forum, too. http://www.talkjesus.com/threads/men-sh ... men.62047/

I thought they were so much better than that. And especially knowing that Jesus Himself said that anyone who gets divorced and marries someone else commits adultery, and that adulterers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

The responses on that thread in that forum are clearly people who see all women worldwide (in all countries worldwide) as toxic, hateful, spoiled, unapproachable, and materialistic creatures. As if any man who wants a wife shall struggle and chase it as if trying to capture a wild rabbit with his bare hands. No nets, no cages, and no cornering it, either.

And, they even banned me from there, too. They literally just don't want to face the truth about American women! It's like they want to think that the divorce rate worldwide is even 99.9 percent.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bashing towards HA community noticed on another forum.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

To be expected. We have a few religious nuts of the Christian variety on this forum. They are so brainwashed with biblical babble that they can't think clearly at all.

Sadly, one these bozos (I will not say his name) tries to continuously plug marriage as a positive thing for the modern man even though he is married to an Indonesian woman of questionable morals who has made him obviously miserable. He demands that he be viewed as happy and content when we all see he is not at all. Religion tends to cloud one's sense of reality this way so just let them be.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Mercury wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 3:15 pm
And this one is a religious forum, too. http://www.talkjesus.com/threads/men-sh ... men.62047/

I thought they were so much better than that. And especially knowing that Jesus Himself said that anyone who gets divorced and marries someone else commits adultery, and that adulterers will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

The responses on that thread in that forum are clearly people who see all women worldwide (in all countries worldwide) as toxic, hateful, spoiled, unapproachable, and materialistic creatures. As if any man who wants a wife shall struggle and chase it as if trying to capture a wild rabbit with his bare hands. No nets, no cages, and no cornering it, either.

And, they even banned me from there, too. They literally just don't want to face the truth about American women! It's like they want to think that the divorce rate worldwide is even 99.9 percent.
Adulterers will be judged. It is not automatic condemnation. Didn't you learn the story of king David? Salvation is by faith in Christ (all a person has to believe is that Jesus is the Son of God, the Christ, the Messiah and God gives that person the free gift of salvation), not by works. Adulterers can be punished by God. How many things happened to David? If I remember correct, some of his sons rose up against him, most of the kingdom of Israel was lost from his grandson, bad things happened to some other descendants, some of his sons died prematurely, and ten of his wives committed adultery against him and therefore he could not have intercourse with them again (because a father and son cannot go in to the same woman).

The penalty for sin is death, but death comes in many forms, doesn't it? It is hellfire only if the person never gets saved.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Mercury wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 3:15 pm

By the way, if even one lurker clicks on that link you run the risk of other people coming to this forum from there. That's how things are traced, by someone putting a link.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Post by Darrell_Johnston »

Interesting. You go to a forum saying that marriage is impossible in America. You get responses from people who tell you they are happily married, then you argue with them all, stating your acquired knowledge from other forums about men who got divorced. So, instead of listening to people who get the results you want.....you choose to dismiss them as the exception to the rule, continue to rant at them and burn bridges. Surely if a successful marriage is what you want.....you would benefit from listening to the people who have acheived it....rather than listening to those who have failed?.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Don't you just hate those forums where you either get warned or banned for respectfully speaking your mind?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 19th, 2018, 3:44 pm
To be expected. We have a few religious nuts of the Christian variety on this forum. They are so brainwashed with biblical babble that they can't think clearly at all.
Religious forums are time-waste.
It's not only about the Bible. Other religions are nothing better.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

So, I followed the link. Read through EVERYTHING that was written in that post.
Nobody bashed HA.
You posted in a Christian forum.
They answered according to their beliefs.
Basically said that you shouldn't be a judgmental jerk.
I think you're over-reaching.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

growup wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 8:45 am
So, I followed the link. Read through EVERYTHING that was written in that post.
Nobody bashed HA.
You posted in a Christian forum.
They answered according to their beliefs.
Basically said that you shouldn't be a judgmental jerk.
I think you're over-reaching.
If American women continue to divorce their husbands over trivial reasons such as him losing his job, then American women need to be put on the back burner.
growup
Freshman Poster

Post by growup »

have you ever been married?
do you know anything about marriage?
do you know anyone who got divorced for that reason?
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

Id like to know too if he has ever been married to anyone from any country?
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 3:12 am
Interesting. You go to a forum saying that marriage is impossible in America. You get responses from people who tell you they are happily married, then you argue with them all, stating your acquired knowledge from other forums about men who got divorced. So, instead of listening to people who get the results you want.....you choose to dismiss them as the exception to the rule, continue to rant at them and burn bridges. Surely if a successful marriage is what you want.....you would benefit from listening to the people who have acheived it....rather than listening to those who have failed?.
Everyone says they're successful, until they aren't. Really, the only way you can know successful marriages for certain is among the elderly, I'm talking 80+ years old, there's a few couples like this at my current church (Eastern Orthodox.) At my old church, which I think was much more bluepill about marriage, one couple that went I found out last year the husband murdered his wife over a divorce and attempted suicide but survived, then killed himself in jail. As a child in the 90s, one man shot his whole family and himself at my church, with only one child surviving. Obviously these are individual circumstances, but it's still striking. Don't get me wrong, Christians do have generally more successful marriages than non-Christians as a generality I think, but I think the image they often present in USA about their marriages are not reflective of reality. Tons and tons of Evangelical pastors, even mega-church ones, get divorced all the time, big names. Again, am Christian, and still would agree Christians have more success in marriage than non-Christians, but everyone gets influenced by the culture around them to some inescapable degree.

As far as Mercury doing what he's doing, I don't see how it's that dissimilar to what you're doing on this forum.
Darrell_Johnston
Freshman Poster

onethousandknives wrote:
October 4th, 2018, 8:40 pm
Darrell_Johnston wrote:
September 20th, 2018, 3:12 am
Everyone says they're successful, until they aren't. Really, the only way you can know successful marriages for certain is among the elderly, I'm talking 80+ years old, there's a few couples like this at my current church (Eastern Orthodox.) At my old church, which I think was much more bluepill about marriage, one couple that went I found out last year the husband murdered his wife over a divorce and attempted suicide but survived, then killed himself in jail. As a child in the 90s, one man shot his whole family and himself at my church, with only one child surviving. Obviously these are individual circumstances, but it's still striking. Don't get me wrong, Christians do have generally more successful marriages than non-Christians as a generality I think, but I think the image they often present in USA about their marriages are not reflective of reality. Tons and tons of Evangelical pastors, even mega-church ones, get divorced all the time, big names. Again, am Christian, and still would agree Christians have more success in marriage than non-Christians, but everyone gets influenced by the culture around them to some inescapable degree.

As far as Mercury doing what he's doing, I don't see how it's that dissimilar to what you're doing on this forum.
there are people with 20 and 30 year christian marriages in that group who were on his side and could have given him some advice, but he chose to fight with them all and burn his bridges.....not the smartest thing I have ever seen