"Men don't have any accountability!"

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Men don't have any accountability!"

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I have been in the USA for almost a month and I have noticed a further deterioration of logic and common sense on the part of young women. I had a discussion with a 19 y/o hostess at a restaurant, and a 21 year old sugar baby I hang with sometimes.

The 19 year old is a college student and the 21 year old works a modest job. BOTH are convinced that men in America have no accountability and both deny that they are feminists.

The 19 year old actually said that women in America get discriminated against by police and the legal system. Of course this is laughably false, but something larger is at play here.

I am finding that American Culture is encouraging young women to project onto men the systematic advantages that women have over men. So in other words, men have no accountability, men take advantage of women using the courts, and men manipulate women in society.

On some level, I feel this projection is a mechanism by which they justify their mistreatment and denigration of men. "Since men are oppressing us, any and everything we do to men is therefore justified."

This further confirms to me that war is inevitable. Feminists need to be rounded up, Feminist institutions need to be targeted for destruction, and women infected by feminism need to be deprogrammed and taught how to actually think.

The future of America will be grim and bloody indeed......
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 30th, 2019, 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Men don't have any accountability!"

Post by Moretorque »

We need to round'em all up and let our father the black man straighten'em out.
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: "Men don't have any accountability!"

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 30th, 2019, 2:35 pm
I am finding that American Culture is encouraging young women to project onto men the systematic advantages that women have over men. So in other words, men have no accountability, men take advantage of women using the courts, and men manipulate women in society.

On some level, I feel this projection is a mechanism by which they justify their mistreatment and denigration of men. Since men are oppressing us, any and everything we do to men is justified.

Women in America do believe their mistreatment of men is justified because they are programmed to believe that men are the root cause of all of their problems.

Feminists are now saying that if a few innocent men go to jail due to being falsely accused of rape it's o.k. because of all the oppression women have faced in past. Of course when asked what oppression have women faced in the past, they can't come up with an honest answer.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."