Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


British man on the horrors of dating American women, Funny!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2304
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » May 20th, 2013, 5:37 am

kai1275 wrote:As terrible as the experiences with AWs all typical guys here have had, we still need to stop attacking every female in sight here. It's childish as f**k. You don't know these women and stop acting like you do. If all AW were pieces of shit, all men here would have unplugged a long time ago. There are still those 5-10% ones that are usually taken, and there are less attractive ones that are not bitches either, that none of us bother to count.

Ease up already. They are probably like you, wanting to find happiness abroad because they do not fit well here too for some reason. We all have some reasons for doing that here.
We have Renata in here, and nobody has a problem with her. BellaRuth used to be a regular poster, and she's still on good standing here.
There was one stateside Chicana that made a post of why she deplores the Black American community and even most Black posters from HA agreed with her.
But she only made that one post and left.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

jagulep
Freshman Poster
Posts: 47
Joined: March 24th, 2012, 6:35 am
Location: Australia

Post by jagulep » May 20th, 2013, 3:10 pm

BellaRuth wrote:
Winston wrote: It's good to know that UK girls don't usually judge men by their money, otherwise I'd be at the bottom there too. lol
Nah, this would be really rare. I don't know anyone who would give it importance. I guess it'd be seen as tacky.
Lol, I love reading stuff that makes me laugh.

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » May 20th, 2013, 4:15 pm

Adama wrote:
kai1275 wrote:As terrible as the experiences with AWs all typical guys here have had, we still need to stop attacking every female in sight here. It's childish as f**k. You don't know these women and stop acting like you do. If all AW were pieces of shit, all men here would have unplugged a long time ago. There are still those 5-10% ones that are usually taken, and there are less attractive ones that are not bitches either, that none of us bother to count.

Ease up already. They are probably like you, wanting to find happiness abroad because they do not fit well here too for some reason. We all have some reasons for doing that here.
OMG. I just fell on the floor laughing at that one. I felt that way, when I was 19 or 21 years old.

Image
I don't know if that was a compliment or an attempt at an insult. I also don't get the gif of my boy Cam you put either.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2304
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » May 20th, 2013, 9:27 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Adama wrote:
kai1275 wrote:As terrible as the experiences with AWs all typical guys here have had, we still need to stop attacking every female in sight here. It's childish as f**k. You don't know these women and stop acting like you do. If all AW were pieces of shit, all men here would have unplugged a long time ago. There are still those 5-10% ones that are usually taken, and there are less attractive ones that are not bitches either, that none of us bother to count.

Ease up already. They are probably like you, wanting to find happiness abroad because they do not fit well here too for some reason. We all have some reasons for doing that here.
OMG. I just fell on the floor laughing at that one. I felt that way, when I was 19 or 21 years old.

Image
I don't know if that was a compliment or an attempt at an insult. I also don't get the gif of my boy Cam you put either.
Even though it happens to be Killa Cam, it's Adama basically looking at you like you're stupid and/or crazy for saying that. He rolls up the window to ignore you while he looks at you with contempt hence the animated gif of Cam'ron there. In addition, he was stupid and crazy when he was 19 or 21 based on the statement you put on how you feel now about AWs. I guess that's the point he's trying to manifest here?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » May 20th, 2013, 10:09 pm

If that is true, not only is that weak, but it is also low class and typical.

Carry on.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » May 20th, 2013, 10:12 pm

kai1275 wrote:If that is true, not only is that weak, but it is also low class and typical.

Carry on.
It's the internet. Relax bro. I was joking more than anything else.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2773
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » May 20th, 2013, 10:33 pm

Here at WTF Airlines, our passengers can enjoy the relaxed confidence of knowing that on any given day at least 5-10% of our planes are NOT falling the f^ck out of the sky... :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » May 21st, 2013, 2:53 am

Adama wrote:
kai1275 wrote:If that is true, not only is that weak, but it is also low class and typical.

Carry on.
It's the internet. Relax bro. I was joking more than anything else.
You joke? You are probably no.3 or 4 on the scary weirdo scale with Odbo, being number 1.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » May 21st, 2013, 3:31 am

kai1275 wrote:
Adama wrote:
kai1275 wrote:If that is true, not only is that weak, but it is also low class and typical.

Carry on.
It's the internet. Relax bro. I was joking more than anything else.
You joke? You are probably no.3 or 4 on the scary weirdo scale with Odbo, being number 1.
Tell me more.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » May 21st, 2013, 3:49 am

No need. Your work is prolific and low in quality too, I might add. The search button is sufficient.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4596
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » May 21st, 2013, 4:21 am

kai1275 wrote:No need. Your work is prolific and low in quality too, I might add. The search button is sufficient.
Kai and Adama...let's cut out the arguments for another day. We're on the same side here--let's not attack each other in the forums, okay?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » May 21st, 2013, 5:09 am

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:No need. Your work is prolific and low in quality too, I might add. The search button is sufficient.
Kai and Adama...let's cut out the arguments for another day. We're on the same side here--let's not attack each other in the forums, okay?
I havent argued with anyone on this forum recently. Nor do I intend to. ;)
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)
Contact:

Post by The_Hero_of_Men » May 21st, 2013, 2:08 pm

Zboy, please ban that "Christmas" troll. The reason being is that every time a female poster comes in here and claims she is not like that, it always fosters division on this forum. Also, see how quick she was to say that CE sounds "bitter" and that "any woman anywhere would be unlucky to have someone as hateful and mean-spirited as you" when he called her on her nonsense. She is in fact the typical American woman, even if she pretends not to be. Finally, her first known post was saying how she's an American woman and she is not "like that", and she did not even bother to introduce herself.

On another note, yes there may be good women here in America, but they're not worth the risk nor search. Good men would have to dig through too much shit or too many thorn patches to get to one, therefore justifying my earlier statement that even the "good" American women are no longer worth the risk or the search.
An when a good man finally finds one of these "good" American women, he is usually so dirty (smelly) and bruised that he can not make a good first impression.

It's not worth it!
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » May 21st, 2013, 7:37 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Zboy, please ban that "Christmas" troll. The reason being is that every time a female poster comes in here and claims she is not like that, it always fosters division on this forum. Also, see how quick she was to say that CE sounds "bitter" and that "any woman anywhere would be unlucky to have someone as hateful and mean-spirited as you" when he called her on her nonsense. She is in fact the typical American woman, even if she pretends not to be. Finally, her first known post was saying how she's an American woman and she is not "like that", and she did not even bother to introduce herself.

On another note, yes there may be good women here in America, but they're not worth the risk nor search. Good men would have to dig through too much shit or too many thorn patches to get to one, therefore justifying my earlier statement that even the "good" American women are no longer worth the risk or the search.
An when a good man finally finds one of these "good" American women, he is usually so dirty (smelly) and bruised that he can not make a good first impression.

It's not worth it!
Yup. The so called "good" American women only seem good in comparison to the bad. It isnt hard to beat bad. Just be slightly less evil, and one can be considered to be good. That doesnt make them good of course. It just makes them "less bad." Those who dont know what good actually is are easily deceived.

There are probably almost zero "good" women in the Anglosphere. The culture simply isnt conducive to "good women". It is just like when there is a tax for something, there will be less of it. If there are grants for some things, there will be more. There is no incentive for American women to be good. There is every incentive for them to be bad.

There were probably very few truly feminine Anglophone women to begin with even before feminism got its grip on America. Just google Einstein's comments on American women, which he made long before second wave feminist gripped the west.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2773
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » May 21st, 2013, 7:50 pm

Adama wrote:Yup. The so called "good" American women only seem good in comparison to the bad. It isnt hard to beat bad. Just be slightly less evil, and one can be considered to be good. That doesnt make them good of course. It just makes them "less bad." Those who dont know what good actually is are easily deceived.

There are probably almost zero "good" women in the Anglosphere. The culture simply isnt conducive to "good women". It is just like when there is a tax for something, there will be less of it. If there are grants for some things, there will be more. There is no incentive for American women to be good. There is every incentive for them to be bad. There were probably very few truly feminine Anglophone women to begin with even before feminist got its grip on America. Just google Einstein's comments on American women, which he made long before second wave feminist gripped the west.
Something about the combination of wedding cake, a ring, and cohabitation turns them to the Dark Side. :P
Pointing out any bad behavior by them only inflames the protective passions of Mangina White Knights. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”