Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


British man on the horrors of dating American women, Funny!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 23rd, 2013, 7:58 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote: CE, I like you and respect you, but speaking from a logical stand point, I feel what you said in your previous post was somewhat unnecessary. I'm not saying that in her defence, by the way. She knew what she was getting into before she posted on these forums, and now that she got burned because she chose to play with fire, she wants to get mad at the fire instead of taking responsibility for playing with fire in the first place.
I completely get your point. It was indeed unnecessary, but because she came here to attack us with passive-aggressive put-downs and condescending insults, she deserves a taste of what men can do in response.

American women are conditioned to think they can dole out abuse and insults to men with impunity and without consequences. Calling her fat (which I can detect by the very nature of her attitude and persistence) is a consequence of her shaming attempts, her impositional presence, and her generally stank disposition. She is a here with an agenda, pure and simple and it is my job to let her know that I am not fooled by her and her type.

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1142
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 8:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)
Contact:

Post by The_Hero_of_Men » May 23rd, 2013, 11:35 pm

CE, I agree with you.


I also believe that messing with American women is like sticking your hand in a box of hand grenades-- one is a dud, but too many of them are live to risk pulling the pin and hoping it won't explode and takin your hand with it (as the dud and the love grenade look identical).

When someone says "NAWALT", its like they're holding a box of frag grenades and they say, "Pick one and pull the pin. It's a dud!" When you do, and it blows up in your hand, they then say, "The next one is a dud--honest! Pull the pin!"

clowny
Freshman Poster
Posts: 291
Joined: January 30th, 2013, 10:05 am

Post by clowny » May 23rd, 2013, 11:54 pm

Adama wrote:USA/Canada are probably the only countries on earth where women will ask you "what do you do" within the first 2 minutes of knowing you. This is far more important than your name or how you are feeling. It is an instant 'wallet biopsy,' and it shows what women's mindsets are.

These women bring nothing to the table except for their presence. They expect to give nothing, only to take.
Nope. Chinese women will do this too. Chinese women are the most "economically picky" and status-conscious women in the world.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2771
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » May 24th, 2013, 1:10 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:CE, I agree with you.


I also believe that messing with American women is like sticking your hand in a box of hand grenades-- one is a dud, but too many of them are live to risk pulling the pin and hoping it won't explode and takin your hand with it (as the dud and the love grenade look identical).

When someone says "NAWALT", its like they're holding a box of frag grenades and they say, "Pick one and pull the pin. It's a dud!" When you do, and it blows up in your hand, they then say, "The next one is a dud--honest! Pull the pin!"
Women Are Like Hand Grenades :lol:
http://mgtowsurvivalguide.blogspot.com/ ... happy.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2290
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 24th, 2013, 8:10 am

clowny wrote:USA/Canada are probably the only countries on earth where women will ask you "what do you do" within the first 2 minutes of knowing you.
Yes, but I find this to be the case with Anglosphere men abroad too. It is not uncommon for some Brits or Americans at a bar to come up and say "Hi, so what do you do here?"

It is a cultural thing related to sizing you up as a potential rival or a potential ally. It comes always under the guise of simple, friendly conversation.

As a rule, I NEVER divulge what I do. On the few occasions where I gave a hint, I found myself grilled and second-guessed as a sort of testing session when all I wanted was to have a beer.

So yes, ignore women like that, but ignore men like that too.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2771
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » May 29th, 2013, 9:34 pm

christmas wrote:Haha @ the "troll" comment. Girls not welcome in the treehouse, eh? Guys, seriously, do I need to introduce myself? "Hi, I'm a woman you are about to hate. Let's not be friends." Great.

I stumbled upon this forum because I don't particularly like American men. I prefer Brits. However, I don't generalize about "all American men" and I don't pretend to know someone enough to make assumptions about them on the internet. What I don't understand here is why someone would choose to spend their time actively loathing other people, in any circumstance. Why can't you just let go of your hate and focus on finding what you're looking for? It doesn't add up. It indicates emotional problems, hence the "bitter" comment.

"The man who knows something knows that he knows nothing at all." There's some true wisdom from an American woman. Quit pretending like you've seen it all. You haven't. You're a speck in the universe.
:lol:
http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/games ... house.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

jrigole
Freshman Poster
Posts: 23
Joined: April 25th, 2011, 3:03 pm

Post by jrigole » August 23rd, 2013, 1:12 am

British man boycotts American Women Patrick from England:

This is correct. I am a European living in the United States and I was told by several European man and European women to stay away from American women and stick to European women. Even my own Sister says this American women. The main problem in USA is they are very demanding consumers, yet want everything cheap or free and their women are extremely selfish entitled “princesses� with trash psychology. You won’t be given a second chance even by a fat and ugly US woman. White straight male is the most hated creature in the whole of United States.

Facts and Conclusions, ladies!

Ethan from Texas writes:

Here are the facts:

1. A U.S. Green Card is valued by at least some foreigners.

2. There are MANY THOUSANDS of websites matching American men with foreign women.

3. Despite the value of a Green Card, there are NO sites matching American women with foreign men.

Conclusion:

1. There are ENORMOUS desire/demand for American men from foreign women.

2. There is NO desire or demand for American 96 women from foreign men (shame on you, ladies!).

3. It is likely that foreign people perceive American men to be BETTER than American women.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8306
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » August 23rd, 2013, 2:18 pm

jrigole wrote:This is correct. I am a European living in the United States and I was told by several European man and European women to stay away from American women and stick to European women. Even my own Sister says this American women.

The main problem in USA is they are very demanding consumers, yet want everything cheap or free and their women are extremely selfish entitled “princesses� with trash psychology. You won’t be given a second chance even by a fat and ugly US woman. White straight male is the most hated creature in the whole of United States.
Your right, even fat and ugly women in America only want the best men (guys who are rich and handsome). The picture below sums up the way American women think of themselves! :shock:

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Taryn
Freshman Poster
Posts: 12
Joined: February 14th, 2014, 5:30 am

Post by Taryn » February 14th, 2014, 6:00 am

Hello! I'm sorry to bring up such an old thread, but I was just linked to this thread and decided to join.

I can't speak for other North American women, but I can say with absolute confidence that I'm not like the woman in this article. New York women in general are complete bitches (that's putting it nicely); they do NOT know how to smile if it was to save their lives; they are ALWAYS in a hurry, and all of these attributes typically come with any geographical location with a large population (and not just in the US). They also tend to have no sense of humor whatsoever.

On the other hand, sometimes when someone asks you what you do for a living, it's usually a sign that they have nothing better to talk about, which means they're boring and you should probably run. As fast as you can. Do. Not. Look. Back. I hate small talk.

I grew up in a fairly small town in Indiana and I'd like to think my parents raised me on more values than concerning myself with the monetary value of a human being. A good percentage of people (not just women) concern themselves with these types of things, as though it is the determinant factor for being a decent person.

I personally do not like being asked what I do for a living. It's not that I'm embarrassed by what I do, but I, like the person who wrote this article, feel like it's some sort of determination of character from that person. My ex-boyfriend asked me what I did for a living very early on in the courting process, and it should've been a sign that I should've run away.

If someone tells me what they do for a living, it's typically because they tell me by their own free will, not because they are hounded by me. Any time I go out on a date, I typically make a fool of myself by making jokes and yes, I even offer to pay for half of the bill (if we go to dinner).

Of course, the reason I put myself in a completely different category than these people is because I don't really identify with US women in general and therefore I keep to myself. Personality has always been number 1 for me, followed by intelligence. Those have always been the top two most important things, then if a person is attractive, that's just a bonus. I have dated both attractive and unattractive men in the span of my dating life.

Superficiality is unfortunately commonplace in the United States.

On another note, it does take a little bit of a process to get me in bed. This is not because I'm a prude, but given my current geographical location and the percentage of sexually transmitted diseases in this area, I generally like to play it safe in that department. Not to mention, 80% of the [date-able] people near me are meth addicts and I like to live a fairly clean life.

I definitely can sympathize with the guy in the article. Hell, I was dumped by an American man because I dropped out of law school to become an artist. Oh well, you can't win everyone over.

KyleMack
Freshman Poster
Posts: 13
Joined: April 17th, 2014, 5:46 pm
Location: Cincinnati

Post by KyleMack » April 18th, 2014, 7:04 pm

Taryn wrote:Hello! I'm sorry to bring up such an old thread, but I was just linked to this thread and decided to join.

I can't speak for other North American women, but I can say with absolute confidence that I'm not like the woman in this article. New York women in general are complete bitches (that's putting it nicely); they do NOT know how to smile if it was to save their lives; they are ALWAYS in a hurry, and all of these attributes typically come with any geographical location with a large population (and not just in the US). They also tend to have no sense of humor whatsoever.

On the other hand, sometimes when someone asks you what you do for a living, it's usually a sign that they have nothing better to talk about, which means they're boring and you should probably run. As fast as you can. Do. Not. Look. Back. I hate small talk.

I grew up in a fairly small town in Indiana and I'd like to think my parents raised me on more values than concerning myself with the monetary value of a human being. A good percentage of people (not just women) concern themselves with these types of things, as though it is the determinant factor for being a decent person.

I personally do not like being asked what I do for a living. It's not that I'm embarrassed by what I do, but I, like the person who wrote this article, feel like it's some sort of determination of character from that person. My ex-boyfriend asked me what I did for a living very early on in the courting process, and it should've been a sign that I should've run away.

If someone tells me what they do for a living, it's typically because they tell me by their own free will, not because they are hounded by me. Any time I go out on a date, I typically make a fool of myself by making jokes and yes, I even offer to pay for half of the bill (if we go to dinner).

Of course, the reason I put myself in a completely different category than these people is because I don't really identify with US women in general and therefore I keep to myself. Personality has always been number 1 for me, followed by intelligence. Those have always been the top two most important things, then if a person is attractive, that's just a bonus. I have dated both attractive and unattractive men in the span of my dating life.

Superficiality is unfortunately commonplace in the United States.

On another note, it does take a little bit of a process to get me in bed. This is not because I'm a prude, but given my current geographical location and the percentage of sexually transmitted diseases in this area, I generally like to play it safe in that department. Not to mention, 80% of the [date-able] people near me are meth addicts and I like to live a fairly clean life.

I definitely can sympathize with the guy in the article. Hell, I was dumped by an American man because I dropped out of law school to become an artist. Oh well, you can't win everyone over.
No issue with women asking what you do for a living. Could be curious, could be general talk. If a woman wants to find a man, get married, stay at home for 10 years and have kids, she better find a guy that can handle this. Over the years, in social settings, d bag guys always ask me, so what do you do?
99% of the time they are sizing me up in a group setting in front of my date or GF, trying to downgrade me. I say good question, why do you ask, or I
say adult entertainment with a straight face. This happened with a new date when we go out with her friends.

matthewcoury
Freshman Poster
Posts: 149
Joined: September 25th, 2014, 5:31 am

Post by matthewcoury » September 30th, 2014, 6:48 am

hahaha what a great article! he came to america only to end up marrying a european girl hahaha

matthewcoury
Freshman Poster
Posts: 149
Joined: September 25th, 2014, 5:31 am

Post by matthewcoury » September 30th, 2014, 6:58 am

Adama wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
christmas wrote:Aww this makes me sad. I'm an American woman and I'm not like that at all.
It makes you sad? It should make you outraged.

Also, your claim that you are "not like that at all" is just what each and every other American women would falsely claim. Fact is, you likely are indeed like that given your social conditioning.
I absolutely agree. Every woman thinks she is different or NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. Rose colored glasses.
yeah im so tired of hearing this BS from women in america theyre all like "oh, im not like that" or "you dont know me" ok....tell you what, how bout we go no a date then??? yeah didnt think so.....we know exactly what youre all like because we've all been rejected enough times to where we see a pattern

User avatar
Justin R.
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: April 26th, 2018, 3:25 am

Re: British man on the horrors of dating American women, Funny!

Post by Justin R. » April 26th, 2018, 3:52 am

Sorry to hear about your troubles man but ya gotta know not all American women are like that. After reading your experiences twice over I've come to the conclusion that what your experiencing (or used to experince) is a clash of the cultures & preference issues. Most Americans, male & female, usually take the direct approach when going on dates or with almost anything. Where as most British people tend to be more modest or demure whether on dates or general contact. This is not to be intimidating but to simply get straight to the point. Unfortunately we live in a society were people like to pretend to be something they're not. So what may seem like a check list to you is just an attempt to push through the B.S. Now if a women you've been dating come out asking "what kind of car you drive" on the 1st date, that's a BIG RED FLAG that she's possibly digging for gold. I can't help but wonder if your targeting a certain type of woman if the majority are asking you that question. So that's kinda on you buddy.
Perhaps, if you already have'nt, try dating women that are not your general preferences. I just sounds like to me that you've been picking a certain type of women to be at your side. Resulting with you being disappointed when they're not what you fantasized them to be. It also sounds like when these ladies realized you possibly couldn't offer what they wanted they turned into a "bitch from hell".

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”