Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


British man on the horrors of dating American women, Funny!

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » May 17th, 2013, 11:53 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
christmas wrote:Aww this makes me sad. I'm an American woman and I'm not like that at all.
It makes you sad? It should make you outraged.

Also, your claim that you are "not like that at all" is just what each and every other American women would falsely claim. Fact is, you likely are indeed like that given your social conditioning.
I absolutely agree. Every woman thinks she is different or NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT. Rose colored glasses.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2784
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » May 18th, 2013, 1:02 am

christmas wrote:I'm not like that at all.
"NAWALT" but immediately ...
christmas wrote:Sorry, you don't know me and you sound bitter. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
Maybe we can add a side order of "because you can't get laid" or, the more upscale, faux sympathetic "She must have hurt you badly".
The comedy/tragedy of AWALT is how AWALT it is, even as it swears it's different. :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6697
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » May 18th, 2013, 1:11 am

Teal Lantern wrote: Maybe we can add a side order of "because you can't get laid" or, the more upscale, faux sympathetic "She must have hurt you badly".
And you're gay, have a small penis etc. All feminists and manginas seem to recite a few familiar scripts.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8386
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: British man on the horrors of dating American women, Fun

Post by jamesbond » May 18th, 2013, 2:13 am

Winston wrote: Though, my own experiences with North American females have taught me to avoid them like a swarm of bees. I spent five years living in Manhattan and, frankly, I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than go out on date with another American woman.

When American women complain that there’s a shortage of eligible men, what they mean is there’s a shortage of tall, unattached, rich men.
Those two quotes from the article sum up American women perfectly.

American women are the most picky women in the world when it comes to dating. They have a check list of things the guy must have and if he if so much as does not one of the things on her checklist, she will automatically disqualify him.

Even some fat women and ugly women in the US have a checklist that a man must meet. :shock:

In America, men must jump through hoops and walk on hot coals if they want a chance at getting romantically involved with an American women. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

christmas
Freshman Poster
Posts: 8
Joined: May 17th, 2013, 8:42 pm

Post by christmas » May 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

I think it's obvious to any emotionally healthy person that an entire thread, or forum, or blog or website devoted to hating other people of any kind is misguided. I'm not personally offended by any of this because it doesn't have any effect on my life. I do think it's a shame that there are people in the world who spend their energy in such intense negativity. If you love foreign girls, just go enjoy foreign girls. It is obvious that you're jaded and angry if this is how you spend your time. Healthy, happy people don't sit around obsessing over things they loathe. Additionally, making presumptions about someone you don't know anything about is a clear sign that you are more eager to hurt others than to understand and preach the actual truth.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » May 18th, 2013, 9:56 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
christmas wrote:I'm not like that at all.
"NAWALT" but immediately ...
christmas wrote:Sorry, you don't know me and you sound bitter. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
Maybe we can add a side order of "because you can't get laid" or, the more upscale, faux sympathetic "She must have hurt you badly".
The comedy/tragedy of AWALT is how AWALT it is, even as it swears it's different. :roll:
Image Image
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2784
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » May 18th, 2013, 11:00 pm

christmas wrote:I think it's obvious to any emotionally healthy person that an entire thread, or forum, or blog or website devoted to hating other people of any kind is misguided. I'm not personally offended by any of this because it doesn't have any effect on my life. I do think it's a shame that there are people in the world who spend their energy in such intense negativity. If you love foreign girls, just go enjoy foreign girls. It is obvious that you're jaded and angry if this is how you spend your time. Healthy, happy people don't sit around obsessing over things they loathe. Additionally, making presumptions about someone you don't know anything about is a clear sign that you are more eager to hurt others than to understand and preach the actual truth.
"Truth" from a certain female quota-hire exec, from a certain social network, emphasis mine.
Q: In the book, you talk about asking or demanding of men to step up to the plate, and also seeing them as equal partners in every sphere. What about women whose partners just aren’t egalitarian?

A: Look, I’m not pretending I can give advice to every single person or every single couple for every situation; I’m making the point that we are not going to get to equality in the workforce before we get to equality in the home. Not going to happen. You know, I give advice to young women. I say “pick a partner.� If that partner is female you are in good shape because you are likely to split up things very evenly; the data’s very strong that same-sex couples split responsibilities much more evenly. If you are a female and your partner is likely to be male, this is something to really pay attention to. I say in the book, date the bad boys, date the crazy boys, but do not marry them. Marry the boys who are going to change half of the diapers.
So, men, other guys get her best, youngest, tightest, slimmest, most attractive, low-mileage, healthiest years.
You get sh!tty diapers (might not even be your kid), the bills, the attitude, and shamed for calling out the difference.
While you're working, or changing her annuity's diapers, she'll be having fond memories of those "bad" & "crazy" boy years.
Who's ready to sign up? :wink:

Here's a link to the article, so that its "actual truth"-iness can be verified.
http://www.salon.com/2013/03/11/life_ca ... _feminist/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by anamericaninbangkok » May 19th, 2013, 1:48 am

After living in Thailand for a couple of years, I found myself in a situation where I needed to go back to the US to replenish my dwindling funds. Although I had never lived in Seattle and had no ties to anyone in the city, I bought an airline ticket there, rented a cheap room, and started looking for work.

Withing a week I was working in a large print shop as a cutter. All day long I cut parent sheets of paper into smaller sheets. The job was boring but I was making $15 an hour and this was enough to save and get my life sorted again.

On Friday night at the end of my first work week, I decided to go out. All I had done all week was go to work, come home, eat, sleep, and go to work again and I deserved a night out.

There was a casino down the street from where I was staying. I decided I would have dinner there and look around. I went in, had my dinner, and then went into the bar area. The place was empty with the exception of a drunk guy sitting in the corner fighting to stay awake and two women sitting in a booth.

I took a stool at a table a few feet away from the women and ordered a beer. Glancing in the direction of the two women, I noticed one was a fat hog of a woman and the other looked liked she was a meth freak, complete with scabs on her face. They were nasty and I had no plans of hitting on them.

My beer is sent over. I sit and nurse the bottle, minding my own business thinking to myself how I'm not in Thailand anymore. Just as I'm beginning to daydream about Thailand and the beautiful, slender women built for sex, I hear, "Hey, aren't you gonna buy us a beer?"

I looked over and fatty was giggling.

"I don't think my girlfriend would like it if I did," I said.

"Well she ain't here and I won't tell."

I ignored her.

Seconds later, fatty walked up to my table. "What kind of man are you that can't offer a lady a drink?"

My patience had run dry. I couldn't even dream of Thailand in peace in this place.

"Listen, no offense but I just want to be alone."

"Are you gay?" she asked.

"No, I just don't like fat, ugly, loudmouth women."

"You're an asshole," she said.

Now I had made the attempt to be a gentleman but of course, fatty couldn't accept that maybe, just maybe, the one sober guy in the place wouldn't want her. I walked out when I finished my beer and never went back. This experience only strengthened my resolve to move back to Thailand as quickly as possible.

Within another week I found a job working in Alaska working on a fishing boat a la The Deadliest Catch. I did a ten-week trip, and walked away with just under $10,000.

Another episode I'll never forget happened while we were in port in King Cove. We had four days there and basically we did very little. We worked for 8-10 hours, then sat around or walked into the town. One evening I decided to go into the local restaurant. The food was lousy but the place had a dance floor so I decided to stay for a few minutes.

There were three women in the place, all fat and in my opinion far from attractive. The guys in the place were falling all over themselves to get with them and the girls were playing them like fiddles. Absolutely no standards whatsoever.

These little minor episodes in my life forever changed the way I looked at relationships in the U.S. Hideous women that should feel extremely fortunate to have a man want to put his thing in her acted as if they had the best of Raquel Welch, Reese Witherspoon, Salma Hayak, and Charlize Theron. While it's good to be confident in yourself and acknowledge your looks, acting like you're a 10 when you're a 2 is ridiculous. If these chicks were in Thailand, the PI, Colombia, Brazil, etc., they would be begging guys for dick.

Unfortunately, in America, this is no longer the case. Men have become pussified Mangina's without the balls to speak up for themselves and women have taken full advantage of this.

I look at it like this; I'm bigger, meaner, stronger, tougher, and probably smarter than you women. If I wanted to I could throw you through a window without breaking a sweat. I'm semi-nice though and choose to use my intelligence instead — I'd rather ignore them than get thrown in jail. But most women forget that if a man really wanted to, he could just go caveman on her ass and beat the piss out of her.

Women with these issues need to be brought back down to earth, put in their place and face reality. Good women are found less and less often. Do they ever wonder why more men don't want to get married? The way I look at it, women need to prove they can get by with their brains, not just their tits and ass. If they've only got a body to work with, their shelf life is limited.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2784
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » May 19th, 2013, 1:22 pm

@anamericaninbangkok:
No means no, unless it's a gash making the demand.
Then, you're "gay" or an "asshole", etc., for declining her wants.
Some will even go so far as to falsely accuse you of sexual assault -- with manginas unquestioningly running to attack you, on her behalf.

Desperate manginas encourage the entitlement complex in women.
Decent men are expected to waste cash and time on fuglies, when what you really want is to simply be left alone.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Post by anamericaninbangkok » May 19th, 2013, 1:57 pm

I'm 50 and have been married for 14 years. By the time I hit 48 my mentality changed from loving women to thinking, if I were to divorce, what sort of woman would I want? The answer is the one who causes me absolutely no grief. That's hard to find and I'm not sure I would ever find that again.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8386
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond » May 19th, 2013, 2:02 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:These little minor episodes in my life forever changed the way I looked at relationships in the U.S. Hideous women that should feel extremely fortunate to have a man want to put his thing in her acted as if they had the best of Raquel Welch, Reese Witherspoon, Salma Hayak, and Charlize Theron. While it's good to be confident in yourself and acknowledge your looks, acting like you're a 10 when you're a 2 is ridiculous. If these chicks were in Thailand, the PI, Colombia, Brazil, etc., they would be begging guys for dick.
Your right, America is one of the few countries in the world where hideous looking women and morbidly obese women think they are God's gift to men.

You must have experienced "culture shock" when you came back to the US.

Comparing American women to foreign women is like comparing a delicious steak dinner to whale feces! :shock:

I will let you guess which woman below is from a foreign country and which one is from the USA! :P

Image Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2633
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » May 19th, 2013, 3:47 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
christmas wrote:I'm not like that at all.
"NAWALT" but immediately ...
christmas wrote:Sorry, you don't know me and you sound bitter. Just because you say it doesn't make it true.
Maybe we can add a side order of "because you can't get laid" or, the more upscale, faux sympathetic "She must have hurt you badly".
The comedy/tragedy of AWALT is how AWALT it is, even as it swears it's different. :roll:
Ha, ha, haaaa! To think this fat female hog actually thinks she has a unique perspective to contribute here. That's part of the arrogance and lack of intellectual rigor our culture produces in females.

Run along and don't disturb us woman; leave the manly topics to men. Your opinion is not valued here.

christmas
Freshman Poster
Posts: 8
Joined: May 17th, 2013, 8:42 pm

Post by christmas » May 20th, 2013, 2:52 am

A woman from any country would be most unlucky to have a man who is so nasty, mean-spirited and hateful. Go ahead and continue using me for your emotional punching bag. I'm pleased with my life and am not offended by such arbitrary aggression. It's your problem.

kai1275
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Post by kai1275 » May 20th, 2013, 3:02 am

As terrible as the experiences with AWs all typical guys here have had, we still need to stop attacking every female in sight here. It's childish as f**k. You don't know these women and stop acting like you do. If all AW were pieces of shit, all men here would have unplugged a long time ago. There are still those 5-10% ones that are usually taken, and there are less attractive ones that are not bitches either, that none of us bother to count.

Ease up already. They are probably like you, wanting to find happiness abroad because they do not fit well here too for some reason. We all have some reasons for doing that here.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » May 20th, 2013, 5:16 am

kai1275 wrote:As terrible as the experiences with AWs all typical guys here have had, we still need to stop attacking every female in sight here. It's childish as f**k. You don't know these women and stop acting like you do. If all AW were pieces of shit, all men here would have unplugged a long time ago. There are still those 5-10% ones that are usually taken, and there are less attractive ones that are not bitches either, that none of us bother to count.

Ease up already. They are probably like you, wanting to find happiness abroad because they do not fit well here too for some reason. We all have some reasons for doing that here.
OMG. I just fell on the floor laughing at that one. I felt that way, when I was 19 or 21 years old.

Image
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-American Women Rants”