Big Beautiful Women in the USA

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Big Beautiful Women in the USA

Post by jamesbond »

I have been checking out the personals lately and have noticed some women saying they are BBW (which stands for Big Beautiful Women). I don't know about you guys but I don't find anything attractive about women who are overweight.

I wonder when fat women in the US started to consider themselves beautiful? How can a women who is morbidly obese consider herself attractive? When I read a personal ad where the woman says she is a "Big Beautiful Woman" I don't know if I should laugh ........... or vomit!
have2fly
Junior Poster

lol

Post by have2fly »

It's a part of the US culture now. BBW, someone made that term, so now girls don't say they are "fat", they say they are BBW. Same as being Lesbian, Gay or feminist or whatever. It's like a social group, you feel like you belong to a club now :)

I find obese girls WAY ugly! I mean the way obese women look in the USA is just WRONG. People just cannot get that obese and not just obese, but also ugly and disproportionate. Women like that would be considered genetic mutations in Ukraine or very genetically or mentally sick. But in the USA, it is a part of life. There are men that like BBW's and I am actually used to seeing totally obese women around me because I would see them everyday, but I would always think of how ugly they are. But EVEN these women get to date normal skinny guys! WOW!

There is a direct correlation of Fast Food chains and BBW or "obesity epidemic". Look at poor ghetto neighborhoods and restaurants there. They are almost always McDonalds and Burger king and others. Now look at obesity rates in African American community - it is about 50-60% for Black women! Similar rates for Hispanic/Latino women, but a bit lower. I mean, there are constant food chains commercials on TV targeting black people. It is insane. Fast Food should be outlawed and heavily taxed, like cigarettes and alcohol. McDonalds claims "we are not forcing people to eat here". Well, guess what? They have no choice and no money to shop at Whole Foods.

I do like women that have a "touch" of fat, just like 5 pounds extra weight. Some of them look very pretty and have nice boobs and ass. Of course not all of them, but I think you got the idea. Some Ukrainian girls are just like J Lo or even better.

Just not being able to see these obese women is already a good reason to move abroad, not even mentioning a better selection of hot women in other countries.

Look at this post by a Russian guy who is shocked by the way girls look and dress in the USA:

http://goverlaboondocks.moole.ru/224672 ... perii.html
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

My eyes! They burn!
starkeep
Freshman Poster

lapband

Post by starkeep »

8) how some of these women are grossly obese is beyond me. The laws should be changed for free lapband surgery.
fed up
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: lapband

Post by jamesbond »

starkeep wrote:8) how some of these women are grossly obese is beyond me. The laws should be changed for free lapband surgery.
The funny thing is, I see fat women dating guys who are in shape! :shock: Why would a guy who is physically fit date a morbidly obese woman?

I also know some guys who are in shape who are MARRIED to obese women! WTF? Maybe it's because under age 40, single men outnumber single women in the US, so some guys have to settle and take whatever woman they can find (even if she is an obese whale). :lol:
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Not only do many men settle, they're also shamed into trying to convince themselves that they like BBWs by women, manginas, and their own self-inflicted guilt trips.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Yeah, I was thinking the reason that single guys who are skinny or average weight basically marry overweight and/or close to obese women is because they do not have many options. You have females from 18-30 who basically date anyone who they believe is interesting and is dangerous such as the jocks, fraternity guys, thugs, and biker-related people and then then through aging many have children out of wedlock and become big. The vast majority of BBW (really overweight women) in their younger days could have basically just did simple exercise and/or an activity to keep normal weight. However, indoctrination is strong and although I hear women say they should work out they work out rarely if at all. Also, it disgusts me to see women (who are obviously overweight) with children and you wonder who is the person who was dump to get this bitch pregnant? I am see this at work too. I also see men who are at 30+ single mothers and used women (look older than actual age from partying and drinking too much) see that the guy who had no attention is looking to be a good 'provider' for their children (single mothers) and children outside of wedlock and/or after marriage.

I guess really most American (Western) men are desperate. This is the only reason and the idea of you being alone if you do not have a girlfriend and/or wife brings men to lower their standards. Now, if men were just tired of big women then possibly it would actually be a positive with overweight (Fat) women having an entitlement complex. However, with the shunning of Fat women wouldn't you have more thin/skinny average women have more of a narcissism complex?

Real Example of what Jamesbond is talking about in his last post: A friend of mine actually went to see a girl who is definitely plump but not obese who he meant on Facebook. I just do not understand it but then I feel that he probably has not had close interaction with a girl in a while since he did not have a steady relationship for about 7-8 months. However, I think that most men do not have strict standards when looking for an American women.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

That's grotesque.

Many older Anglo women do have obvious weight problems in Australia (due to drinking themselves to excess when they were younger), but I don't see things that bad very often, thank goodness.
Linc4Love
Freshman Poster

Post by Linc4Love »

aozora13 wrote:Real Example of what Jamesbond is talking about in his last post: A friend of mine actually went to see a girl who is definitely plump but not obese who he meant on Facebook. I just do not understand it but then I feel that he probably has not had close interaction with a girl in a while since he did not have a steady relationship for about 7-8 months. However, I think that most men do not have strict standards when looking for an American women.
I can do you one better, I knew not one, but several OBESE whale mountains on Facebook, and they are not only married but have several kids. SEVERAL. There's nothing feminine about them at all, in fact I had to ban one or two because I just couldn't take seeing their avatars anymore, that's how repulsive they were.

To make matters even worse they're not even mentally stable, and all take a cocktail of drugs from Prozac to the newer shit I see on TV commercials. You have to wonder as to the state of mind of the mangina weenie douche monkeys that married them. Look not everyone is going to look like Jessica Alba, but Jesus dancing on a pogo stick at least shack up with someone who doesn't look like the kind of a mutated genetic experiment gone wrong like you see in an Anime film.

I'm as desperate as the next guy, but not only do I refuse to settle, my standards actually go UP as time goes on.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

You know, maybe seeing these obese women is a form of aversion therapy - if any of us suddenly suffers a delusion that Anglo/American women are somehow worth pursuing, then these images will pull us back down to earth with a thud.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

DaRick wrote:You know, maybe seeing these obese women is a form of aversion therapy - if any of us suddenly suffers a delusion that Anglo/American women are somehow worth pursuing, then these images will pull us back down to earth with a thud.
Check out these hilarious videos of obese American women. The US has the highest percentage of overweight people in the world! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUrbHbWI ... re=channel[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq14Gxxd ... re=related[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Save the whales lol.

I spent 5 weeks in Guangzhou, China last year and saw 2 obese women.

Oh, and I saw 4 women smoking.

That, gentlemen, is why you need a foreign bride!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

vomit.

definately vomit...
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

I do not find overweight or obese women attractive. There is a difference between having meat on your bones and being overweight/obese. I do not find overweight women attractive because:
-Their bodies look sloppier than sloppy joe.
-It looks masculine. Men are supposed to weigh more than women. Not the other way around. It looks unnatural!
-It is a sign of bad health.

Overweight women in Anglo countries should motivate men to seek women from other countries.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)