How one American college girl rated men

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

How one American college girl rated men

Post by momopi »

http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girl ... al-gallery

Click on URL above to read full article.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Okay i have said this once and i will say it again...sick crazy woman.

oh yes one more for good measure too...NARCISSIST. did i spell that right.

she is really sick. bangs different guys very casually. LOVES men whom are super AGGRESSIVE. she enjoys not being able to walk after sex. what kind of sick freak wants to be banged that hard and not walk properly. she just takes pleasure in this.

one of the guys gives her bruises and she was too drunk to figure out how she landed with him. the bruises let her know how aggressive he was with her. so exciting for her huh.

a narcissist because she judges them by the size of their penis. she wants every guy to have a BIG ONE. if they don't then its agitating and the guy is to be disposed. but wait. girls crave SEX FAR MORE THEN MEN. so she has to have it no matter how small it is.

she is a narcissist because if the guy has a hard time keeping it up then she does not like it. and wants it to stay up and grow all for her self.

giving blow jobs on the stairwell in the public library.

im sorry but this is seriously disgusting. super promiscious. casual flings are the norm. and too much cum in her mouth. i would never kiss her.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

She treats men the way men would treat hookers in the past when they paid for them. Or the way sex slaves were treated at a slave market. It boils down to how depraved society has become and the ratio and love market conditions of today.
Points deducted for being Canadian? What kind of nonsense is that?
Now I am wondering what kind of a wife or mother this woman will become and she ever will be one.
Total degradation.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

This is meant to be your typical Anglo college girl? Dear God. She's behaving as reprehensibly as any drunken frat boy.

Does she think that men are going to be impressed by this sort of past when she gets older and thinks about marriage? Moreover, would anybody with a shred of dignity or decency be impressed by this sort of behaviour (obviously Anglo girls don't count - the vast majority are bereft of either)?

Also notice how she places a lot of importance on what she perceives as alpha-male traits (i.e - guys causing her pain and treating her like a piece of meat, bruising her, etc.)? In fact, these are borderline sociopathic traits (not giving a shit about your lover, etc), proving once and for all that Anglo girls tend towards sociopaths if they do not get the whiff of money through their nostrils.

If any deluded Anglo guy reads this and is still not convinced that Anglo girls have no virtues worth defending, then they are irredeemably lost.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

...what if the role was reversed and it was a college guy writing about banging a dozen hotties, and rating them by the size/bounce of their boobs and how loud they screamed in orgasm as he p0rked the girl's brains out? Double standards go both ways.

p.s. College guys can't bang multiple hotties without commitment, if there aren't any college hotties who sleeps around.

If all girls were nice and stay virgins until marriage, none of us here (who are unmarried) would be getting any.