Why do AW look unhappy if US is a dating paradise for them?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do AW look unhappy if US is a dating paradise for them?

Post by Winston »

Question:

Ladislav and others have often said that America is a dating paradise for any decent looking woman, cause she will have so many choices and men's attention that it will spoil her.

Now, if that's so, then how come so many American women look angry and jaded? Shouldn't they be in ecstasy that they are in a dating paradise for women?

I don't get it.

If America for women is like Bangkok for men, as Ladislav once said, then why aren't American women elated? Why are many of them angry, uptight, bitchy, quick tempered, etc.? Those are all the signs of an insecure unhappy person aren't they?

Any explanation?
Last edited by Winston on October 31st, 2013, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I think women react differently to abundance in mates or choices. When guys are in a target rich environment they are cool with other guys and it tends to make men less aggressive. However women still feel competitive with other women and they are always looking to snag the few ultra rich/handsome guys. Plus it's a vanity thing..if they feel it's too easy then the guy isn't worth their time in their mind.

Whereas men would relish being around dozens of pretty young women and I don't know any man who would turn them away just for ego reasons.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Exactly. The more you have the more you want and you quickly reach the satiation point and then you desire the quality that society tells you you deserve. So, they want a Tom Cruise, a Mel Gibson and so on. They want a corporate attorney and they want a Donald Trump. But those guys are not easy to get at all. And they are all married, most of the time, anyway.

They are wondering- where are all the good men?- they mean- good as in millionaire superman- well, the good ones are all taken and they do not want the average ones.

Their dream is like chasing will-o-the wisp- you can never catch it. It will just keep moving away from you.

It may be paradise for newly arrived women from Russia, and these will be happy with just an upper middle class guy. But AW want more and more.

Plus they are very self absorbed to begin with.
Last edited by ladislav on November 25th, 2010, 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I guess a very simple answer would be that women tend to think in terms of scarcity at all times. As Ladislav said the "scarcity" is fictitious.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The feminist mantra of "You can have it all," confuses and exhausts women. When they think they make the right choice of a man, but the "fireworks" or "chemistry" goes away, they believe that they are being cheated out of a soulmate experience.

AW keep trying to obtain the unobtainable love goals created by Hollywood. It traps them in a cycle of doomed searches for "The right one."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The feminist mantra of "You can have it all," confuses and exhausts women. When they think they make the right choice of a man, but the "fireworks" or "chemistry" goes away, they believe that they are being cheated out of a soulmate experience.

AW keep trying to obtain the unobtainable love goals created by Hollywood. It traps them in a cycle of doomed searches for "The right one."
A lot of women in the US believe in the idea of a "soulmate." They also want to find their "knight in shining armour." These are ideas that little girls have and adult women should NOT have these ideas in their head. A lot of women in America say they are a "princess" looking for their "prince charming." When I hear a woman say something like that, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ............ or vomit! lol :lol:
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Promiscuity makes women bitter, it makes them feel used. The more sexual partners a woman has the less likely she is to love a man. So the next time a woman acts like a bitch to you just assume she's been f***ed a lot. The happiest women are usually the ones that save themselves for marriage.

Also western woman have been told all there lives that men and kids are not important which is another lie. Any woman that resists her natural biological desire to procreate will also be unhappy.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The feminist mantra of "You can have it all," confuses and exhausts women. When they think they make the right choice of a man, but the "fireworks" or "chemistry" goes away, they believe that they are being cheated out of a soulmate experience.

All the answers were good but this one ^^ takes the cake. I'm a lurker in various Amercian cheating forums and pretty much every reason I have read as to why a woman cheated was because the "chemistry" went away and they felt as though they were being cheated out of the soul mate experience as Contrarian Expatriate said.

What's sick is that these woman had 2-3 kids, a house, and husband who took care of everything but STILL chose to throw it all away.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on November 25th, 2010, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Well, women tend to be illogical and emotional. American women, in particular, also tend toward bouts of hysteria, not to mention that they've essentially been made to pursue careers when they're arguably less suited to doing so than males are (of course, there are exceptions).

Thus, this is why we tend to regard American women as perpetually unsatisfied psychobitches, even when logic dictates that they should be mostly satisfied with life (bar maybe the 'career' aspect).
ExpandMindset
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpandMindset »

I think there are many things at play.

First off, they are in confusion with social views of women vs. their natural instincts. Women now a days are more career oriented, spending more time at work, but yet have a desire to have a family.

Also, probably the fact that the biological clocks are ticking for many women, they feel the pressure to find a man and settle down (true desire), even though society says you don't need a man. My friend and I jokingly refer to many of them as depreciating assets, they gotta find a buyer soon!!!

Plus when women always put off the air that oh look at me I got all these guys, I think it's BS. They get attention invariably from guys they don't want attention from.

I think they have also lost some faith in finding a good guy. They have to shoulder some blame for sure (feminism, obesity, bad attitudes, lack of a good relationship with their father), but nothing is 100%. Males in the US, I would say, compared to Australia or Europe seem more insecure (generally speaking).

Also, from a woman's perspective, think about this. They will not approach a male (unless it is their job (waitress) or they are dire need of help), I don't care what society says (only ones that do approach are ones you don't want or old as shit). So think about it, you need to find a guy (biological desire), but you cannot approach, so what can you do? What is the one thing that gets our attention? Their beauty, if they don't have beauty what do they need to do? Develop a nice, warm personality.

So as an example they are at a house party and lets say there are 2 guys there, 1 guy the really would want to meet & 1 guy who is ok. The guy who is ok approaches her & the guy who she wants to meet does not. So she ends up dating the guy who is ok because it's better to her than being alone? So basically girls have to settle for best option available to them (guy who approached) because it's better than being alone and maybe she can mold him into what she wants him to be.

Reminds me of the story I read years ago in a pick up book. This fat, balding, ugly dude was at a club (I think Tokyo) and he started with the hottest girl and approached every girl there and asked them to dance. All said no. So he started again with the hottest girl and got her to dance and was making out with her.

Men have the choice, we can approach any girl, they cannot approach guys. Plus if a girl rejects us, it's no big deal, girls are appreciative that we took a shot & guys envy us. If a guy rejects a girl, she is crushed. She'll either cry or start to call him gay for not choosing her.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ExpandMindset wrote:I think there are many things at play.

First off, they are in confusion with social views of women vs. their natural instincts. Women now a days are more career oriented, spending more time at work, but yet have a desire to have a family.

Also, probably the fact that the biological clocks are ticking for many women, they feel the pressure to find a man and settle down (true desire), even though society says you don't need a man. My friend and I jokingly refer to many of them as depreciating assets, they gotta find a buyer soon!!!

Plus when women always put off the air that oh look at me I got all these guys, I think it's BS. They get attention invariably from guys they don't want attention from.

I think they have also lost some faith in finding a good guy. They have to shoulder some blame for sure (feminism, obesity, bad attitudes, lack of a good relationship with their father), but nothing is 100%. Males in the US, I would say, compared to Australia or Europe seem more insecure (generally speaking).

Also, from a woman's perspective, think about this. They will not approach a male (unless it is their job (waitress) or they are dire need of help), I don't care what society says (only ones that do approach are ones you don't want or old as shit). So think about it, you need to find a guy (biological desire), but you cannot approach, so what can you do? What is the one thing that gets our attention? Their beauty, if they don't have beauty what do they need to do? Develop a nice, warm personality.

So as an example they are at a house party and lets say there are 2 guys there, 1 guy the really would want to meet & 1 guy who is ok. The guy who is ok approaches her & the guy who she wants to meet does not. So she ends up dating the guy who is ok because it's better to her than being alone? So basically girls have to settle for best option available to them (guy who approached) because it's better than being alone and maybe she can mold him into what she wants him to be.

Reminds me of the story I read years ago in a pick up book. This fat, balding, ugly dude was at a club (I think Tokyo) and he started with the hottest girl and approached every girl there and asked them to dance. All said no. So he started again with the hottest girl and got her to dance and was making out with her.

Men have the choice, we can approach any girl, they cannot approach guys. Plus if a girl rejects us, it's no big deal, girls are appreciative that we took a shot & guys envy us. If a guy rejects a girl, she is crushed. She'll either cry or start to call him gay for not choosing her.

Good post, and yes, I have had a hand full of women get mad at me and call me all kinds of names simply because I did not want to sleep with them or take them on their advances.

Women are rarely used to being rejected because the sexual desire is so strong in men that many guys will take anything they can get. Not me.
zzzz
Freshman Poster

Post by zzzz »

Yeah I've had some women get absolutely furious when I made it clear I wasn't interested in them. Their brains could not comprehend it. The most funny is when they start calling you gay, since obviously you are gay if you don't want them. :roll:
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

wuxi wrote:Promiscuity makes women bitter, it makes them feel used. The more sexual partners a woman has the less likely she is to love a man. So the next time a woman acts like a bitch to you just assume she's been f***ed a lot. The happiest women are usually the ones that save themselves for marriage.

Also western woman have been told all there lives that men and kids are not important which is another lie. Any woman that resists her natural biological desire to procreate will also be unhappy.
Well that's not always true, some AW don't believe in the slut victim mentality. I've know women that do feel sexually liberated, even if it cost them certain men. Those men are foolish to believe women should live by some other standard not connected to men also. The double standard in America is of course for a woman to save herself and for men to sow their wild oats.

When men still don't believe in sexual liberation of women, you get Maginas that believe they should marry women who have very little to limited sexual experience. Those are men that believe they can mold their women into be ultimate pleasure doll for that man only.

The whole notion is crazy to me. Which is why I like European Women, nobody gives a f**k if in her culture if she's having regular sex with different people. Men marry those women anyway, no muss no fuss. Its our Puritanism that keeps bring us down to earth.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ExpandMindset wrote:I think there are many things at play.

The funny thing is, women in some foreign countries (like Philippines, Russia and eastern Europe) DO flirt with men and start conversations with men. This is awesome because this really can boost a man's self-confidence! :D

American women on the other hand, IGNORE MEN and don't show any interest in a guy (unless she meets a guy who is a celebrity). Winston said he was completely ignored by women in America and most guys are. Now that he lives in the Philippines, women flirt and show interest in him all the time! If only that was true here in America! :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I forgot to mention that it's usually the older fat AW that are angry and jaded. The young ones are just spoiled, but not as angry.

The angry young women tend to be those leftist pseudo-intellectual ones in colleges and cities, the ones that you see campaigning to raise awareness for Global Warming.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne