10 Points on Western Women and why I am dateless at 24

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

The Arab wrote:Only a small percentage of Americans travel or live abroad .. Americans are not a well-travelled people compared to population. Over 60% do not even have passports and have never been abroad their whole lives.

Being American doesn't make you "attractive to women" in most if the world .... maybe in dirt poor countries and places like the Philippines. You do know there is a lot of anti-Americanism all over the world, and there is an actual dislike for Americans which is widespread, from Latin America to Europe and Russia. So the chap who is under the illusion that simply being American and whipping out his American passport in a cafe in Rome or Kiev will have women oohing and ahhing in lust needs to get a reality check fast.

Being good-looking and rich gets you places, irrespective of nationality. Many American males are so emasculated by growing up in the U.S. that when they're abroad, they completely lack natural social skills and ability to rapport with women naturally.

How are Anglo men "desired?" If they are good-looking, yes. But an average looking Anglo wouldn't be any more desirable, in most places of the world, from what I have seen.

Maybe I'm not the average Arab ..... I am well-travelled, tall, and pretty good looking (if i say so myself.)
This is all true and I've said written very similar things on this forum before though many don't seem to agree.

USA Passport means very little. Being white ain't worth shit these days except in countries so poor that it implies some wealth.

Money will attract a lot of gold diggers and women who are desperate for financial help. Looks and charm will generally generate genuine attraction. This formula holds in many parts of the world.

Of course there are some caveats. In many countries, women are too restricted by religious, cultural, or legal constraints to behave in line with their nature. If you are seriously well-off in relative terms, especially to the point of having some apparent power over other people, that will earn you some respect and sometimes even generate female attraction in many parts of the world.

What's considered a very attractive man varies somewhat too. Brazilian girls are generally going to be into a different type than Mainland Chinese girls for example.
kingjoe60
Freshman Poster

Post by kingjoe60 »

well said arab i see this all the time on the facebook all the time in my university u go talk to them they can not hold a conserversion and are a very weak species of human that has been given too much power in the west equal rights and all[/quote]
kingjoe60 youtube
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Arab wrote:Only a small percentage of Americans travel or live abroad .. Americans are not a well-travelled people compared to population. Over 60% do not even have passports and have never been abroad their whole lives.

Being American doesn't make you "attractive to women" in most if the world .... maybe in dirt poor countries and places like the Philippines. You do know there is a lot of anti-Americanism all over the world, and there is an actual dislike for Americans which is widespread, from Latin America to Europe and Russia. So the chap who is under the illusion that simply being American and whipping out his American passport in a cafe in Rome or Kiev will have women oohing and ahhing in lust needs to get a reality check fast.

Being good-looking and rich gets you places, irrespective of nationality. Many American males are so emasculated by growing up in the U.S. that when they're abroad, they completely lack natural social skills and ability to rapport with women naturally.

How are Anglo men "desired?" If they are good-looking, yes. But an average looking Anglo wouldn't be any more desirable, in most places of the world, from what I have seen.

Maybe I'm not the average Arab ..... I am well-travelled, tall, and pretty good looking (if i say so myself.)
Even if that is true, the dating scene abroad is still better in that women are more approachable, natural and down to earth. At least, an average looking man can get an average looking woman. It's not dysfunctional beyond words like in America and especially in California, where no logic explains the dating/social scene.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Even if that is true, the dating scene abroad is still better in that women are more approachable, natural and down to earth. At least, an average looking man can get an average looking woman. It's not dysfunctional beyond words like in America and especially in California, where no logic explains the dating/social scene.
Even guys who are average looking in the US can get attractive women in places like eastern Europe, Russia, Philippines, Thailand and South America. The funny thing is, even good looking guys in the US are having a hard time getting dates with average looking women.

Check out Brazil or Argentina and you will see hot women like this who are friendly and approachable (and you don't have to look like Brad Pitt either to get these women).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

The Arab wrote:Let me relate a direct experience - I was in Spain, Malta, and Tunisia last month.

American women are awkward, paranoid, and all they do is get plugged into Facebook for hours wasting time and trying to relive the past ... in real life and actual conversation, they have little conversational skills of any kind and very little going on in their minds. I get the sense from most American women that I'm talking to a manipulative child.

i can't help but feel disgust for most American women for simply not acting like woman. They're like female versions of men, and i have never "connected" with a single one, despite several trying to latch on to me but me feeling disgusted with how dumb and shallow they are.

You broke it down, Arab. I feel the same disgust as you do, maybe even more since having grown up here, this is all I have experienced, except for the trips overseas.

And dont even get me started on that website you mentioned, I call it fuckface, I am so disgusted with people addicted to that crap.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.