10 Points on Western Women and why I am dateless at 24

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Grunt wrote:You better get down on your knees and thank the Lord God in heaven that you are "dateless".

It could be worse. Much, MUCH worse.

You could be married to an American female.

Stop and let that soak in for a while, then be glad for the following:

1.) You are an American male, and thus firmly in the top 10% of all men in the world in raw comparison, capacity, and overall options.

2.) You are aware of the above factors, and are ready to benefit from them.

Glass half empty or glass half full?
:D

i spit out my coffee and laughed at that line ... I sincerely hope it's sarcasm.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

what's so funny. like 50% of men are a modern-day slave in either china or india.
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

mattyman wrote: I live in a resort town on the south coast of England that has one of the worst teenage pregnancy rates in the southwest region. There are a lot of people living off welfare and a lot of single mothers and step-families. Despite being surrounded by idyllic countryside the town I live in has many rough ghetto areas.
You don't live in Plymouth by any chance do you? :)
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

mattyman wrote:

I live in a resort town on the south coast of England that has one of the worst teenage pregnancy rates in the southwest region. There are a lot of people living off welfare and a lot of single mothers and step-families. Despite being surrounded by idyllic countryside the town I live in has many rough ghetto areas.

You don't live in Plymouth by any chance do you?
I live in Weymouth actually, have you heard of it? Nice resort town though the social scene, lack of nice girls, infestation of rough chavy types and single mums is a HUGE letdown. We in fact have a nickname for the town; welfaremouth. It was said to have one of the highest rates of jobless households in the country, coparable to some of those northern areas such as tyne and wear.

I have a brother at college in Plymouth studying computer game design at PCAD. Is Plymouth really bad as well re nice girls?
walrusface
Freshman Poster

Post by walrusface »

Hi Mattyman, yeah Weymouth isn't too far from me really, I live in Exeter. I am from Plymouth originally though, and how you were describing Weymouth (or welfaremouth haha) definitely rang a bell. Plymouth is just as bad.
That's why I moved to Exeter; it's nicer here, fewer chavs. It's more of a middle class city. The girls here are (mostly) more intelligent and more my type...although they can sometimes seem a bit pretentious. I haven't really had much success with them though.
By the way I studied at PCAD as well, as I'm into art. That's one thing I like about Plymouth and probably would've done animation there if I didn't move here.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

The Arab wrote:
Grunt wrote:You better get down on your knees and thank the Lord God in heaven that you are "dateless".

It could be worse. Much, MUCH worse.

You could be married to an American female.

Stop and let that soak in for a while, then be glad for the following:

1.) You are an American male, and thus firmly in the top 10% of all men in the world in raw comparison, capacity, and overall options.

2.) You are aware of the above factors, and are ready to benefit from them.

Glass half empty or glass half full?
:D

i spit out my coffee and laughed at that line ... I sincerely hope it's sarcasm.
Well, whatever can be said about the personality of many American males (although they are are still a good sight better than their female counterparts - at least they are usually not unfaithful or divorce-prone), how is his assertion false?

In terms of wealth, ability to travel, attractiveness to women, ability to get jobs anywhere (all significant factors in this context), then the American male is well and truly in the top 10%.

Actually, let me tell you something: I'm a 21 year old Roman Catholic Australian student who doesn't have that much money, yet even Arab women (from Morocco, mostly) are interested in me! That says a lot (although I'm not your typical Australian; I don't drink and I hate nightclubs and I actually believe in God).

Arab men have many strengths (their willingness to fight for their beliefs, their opposition to divorce and abortion, etc), but they cannot really claim that they are as universally desirable as Anglo men are.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Any American guy that can find his way overseas for the purpose of finding a quality wife has automatically demonstrated he is enough intelligence and motivation to garner attention from the local ladies.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Grunt wrote:Any American guy that can find his way overseas for the purpose of finding a quality wife has automatically demonstrated he is enough intelligence and motivation to garner attention from the local ladies.
Actually, I sort of disagree with this.

Intelligence does not impress Anglo women, as a general rule. Physicality, brute force and wealth does. My build and height is above average, but by no means am I athletic or wealthy. I have received a lot of stares from Anglo girls, but how much does that mean? Considering I've never dated, not much.

It takes a certain amount of social awareness, observational skills and open-mindedness to know that pursuing Anglo women is not a good idea, I think.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Uhm...I think you may be missing the whole "overseas" part of my statement.

What Anglo females want or think means less than nothing to me.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Grunt wrote:Uhm...I think you may be missing the whole "overseas" part of my statement.

What Anglo females want or think means less than nothing to me.
Oh right, my bad. 'Local' for almost all of us would mean Anglo women, that's all.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Only a small percentage of Americans travel or live abroad .. Americans are not a well-travelled people compared to population. Over 60% do not even have passports and have never been abroad their whole lives.

Being American doesn't make you "attractive to women" in most if the world .... maybe in dirt poor countries and places like the Philippines. You do know there is a lot of anti-Americanism all over the world, and there is an actual dislike for Americans which is widespread, from Latin America to Europe and Russia. So the chap who is under the illusion that simply being American and whipping out his American passport in a cafe in Rome or Kiev will have women oohing and ahhing in lust needs to get a reality check fast.

Being good-looking and rich gets you places, irrespective of nationality. Many American males are so emasculated by growing up in the U.S. that when they're abroad, they completely lack natural social skills and ability to rapport with women naturally.

How are Anglo men "desired?" If they are good-looking, yes. But an average looking Anglo wouldn't be any more desirable, in most places of the world, from what I have seen.

Maybe I'm not the average Arab ..... I am well-travelled, tall, and pretty good looking (if i say so myself.)
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

The Arab wrote:Only a small percentage of Americans travel or live abroad .. Americans are not a well-travelled people compared to population. Over 60% do not even have passports and have never been abroad their whole lives.
Oh I know, but Americans, if they so felt like it, do have more ability to travel abroad more often than most. For instance, most Filipinas I encountered don't have the money to travel.

I really should've used different terminology, though. Instead of American, I should've used the term Anglo. All of the Anglo countries can be lumped in the same economic category.
Being American doesn't make you "attractive to women" in most if the world .... maybe in dirt poor countries and places like the Philippines. You do know there is a lot of anti-Americanism all over the world, and there is an actual dislike for Americans which is widespread, from Latin America to Europe and Russia. So the chap who is under the illusion that simply being American and whipping out his American passport in a cafe in Rome or Kiev will have women oohing and ahhing in lust needs to get a reality check fast.

Being good-looking and rich gets you places, irrespective of nationality. Many American males are so emasculated by growing up in the U.S. that when they're abroad, they completely lack natural social skills and ability to rapport with women naturally.
Well, being American by itself is not likely to help you. My bad again. However, the typical American (or Anglo) is likely to be well off compared to other nationalities and their personalities seem to be more adaptable to a wider variety of women. It should also be said that the American (hell, even Anglo - I know that your typical Australian just goes to the tourist spots and duly comes home again without having learnt much) man who seeks a wife is by himself unconventional, whose personality is not fully comparable with your homebody American.

Whilst being good-looking and rich does indeed help you whoever you are, Anglo's are more likely to be wealthy than Arab's. Beauty is also a subjective thing. A man who is good looking in the Anglo world may be considered absolutely hideous in the Arab world (and vice versa).

I would also say that somebody who refuses to associate with you just because you have a certain nationality is pretty petty, truth be told.

As for this social skills stuff, I'm not fully convinced. The dysfunctional nature of most Anglo females renders them impossible to relate to properly unless you yourself are dysfunctional, social skills be damned. Non-Anglo women are a different kettle of fish entirely. I've been pilloried for lacking social skills for my entire life, yet I find that I get along very well with a wide variety of women, from Filipinas to Indonesians to Malaysians to Chinese to Latin Americans to Africans to Arabs. Hell, I even get on with Scandinavian girls! Why would that be, I wonder? Perhaps part of it is because my upbringing is as much Malaysian as Australian. Maybe it is due to my unconventional lifestyle (for an Australian) - but things are the not the same for me everywhere when it comes to women.
Maybe I'm not the average Arab ..... I am well-travelled, tall, and pretty good looking (if i say so myself.)
Well, maybe not. :)
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Let me relate a direct experience - I was in Spain, Malta, and Tunisia last month.

In cafes, in the streets, in the hotel- women flirted openly (especially Spain), they expressed interest via body language, giggles, and were just like all the woman I knew growing up and like in the Arab world ( where i am popular due to my looks and height)

In the U.S. in contrast, and I am specifically talking about Los Angeles here, it's the complete opposite - no reaction, no flirting; women are awkward and very weird and have no clue how to attract a man (or don't care to.)

It's bizarre to say the least !

I have never seen an American women flirt here , ever, outside of a nightclub. They have bad social skills , are plain weird robotic creatures in the U.S. - and in LA, where lots of beautiful people abound, even handsome men have a tough time getting anywhere , as the whole male-female dynamic is completely alien and disharmonious.

Even a muscular, 6"5 guy like me finds it weird; and I've seen plenty of other guys and it's the same ..... the women are weird and nothing like any woman i know growing up .

American women are awkward, paranoid, and all they do is get plugged into Facebook for hours wasting time and trying to relive the past ... in real life and actual conversation, they have little conversational skills of any kind and very little going on in their minds. I get the sense from most American women that I'm talking to a manipulative child.

i can't help but feel disgust for most American women for simply not acting like woman. They're like female versions of men, and i have never "connected" with a single one, despite several trying to latch on to me but me feeling disgusted with how dumb and shallow they are.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The Arab wrote:Let me relate a direct experience - I was in Spain, Malta, and Tunisia last month.

In cafes, in the streets, in the hotel- women flirted openly (especially Spain), they expressed interest via body language, giggles, and were just like all the woman I knew growing up and like in the Arab world ( where i am popular due to my looks and height)

In the U.S. in contrast, and I am specifically talking about Los Angeles here, it's the complete opposite - no reaction, no flirting; women are awkward and very weird and have no clue how to attract a man (or don't care to.)

It's bizarre to say the least !

I have never seen an American women flirt here , ever, outside of a nightclub. They have bad social skills , are plain weird robotic creatures in the U.S. - and in LA, where lots of beautiful people abound, even handsome men have a tough time getting anywhere , as the whole male-female dynamic is completely alien and disharmonious.

Even a muscular, 6"5 guy like me finds it weird; and I've seen plenty of other guys and it's the same ..... the women are weird and nothing like any woman i know growing up .
American women are awkward, paranoid, and all they do is get plugged into Facebook for hours wasting time and trying to relive the past ... in real life and actual conversation, they have little conversational skills of any kind and very little going on in their minds. I get the sense from most American women that I'm talking to a manipulative child.

i can't help but feel disgust for most American women for simply not acting like woman. They're like female versions of men, and i have never "connected" with a single one, despite several trying to latch on to me but me feeling disgusted with how dumb and shallow they are.
American women are the second least flirtatious women in the world! Spain has the most flirtatious women in the world, so I am not surprised those women in Spain were so friendly. American women are the most unfriendly, anti-social and paranoid women in the world! :shock: It's a wonder how anybody is able to meet anyone here in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

Very good posts, Arab. You are a very perceptive observer of US culture. Look forward to reading more of you.