Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Where should EuroBrat go next? ✈️

Moderated subforum for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify to participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks, insults, quarrels or racism.

Romania
50%
Ukraine
50%

Total votes : 4

Postby eurobrat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:56 am

Im still alive, now recovering from a corporate open bar last night.

My high quality white guy problem (HQWGP) today is: Where should I go for vacation?

I have a wedding I have to attend in Malta for Sept. That is already booked and paid for.

I'm leaning towards Romania because my work has an office there and I have built in contacts. Ukraine looks a little rough if you don't have contacts and speak Ukranian.

The problem is I'm like a black dude and really into blondes. I've tried to shake it but I can't.

What do you guys think? (btw sitting in a pub and drinking a Guinness as I write this, I took today off).

Looking forward to hearing your opinions...
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!

Re: Where should EuroBrat go next? ✈️

Postby Jester » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:18 pm

Originally I was going to say Romania. Built-in social circle, etc.

But Romania is not majority blonde. Ukraine IS. If you want blondes, GO WHERE THE BLONDES ARE.

It's true you don't have the social skills to do effective street game. But booking the Ukraine course will give you motivation start learning some new skills, and rehearse them.

You've done that kind of thing before.

As an obnoxious young asshole once blurted, "Go big, or go home!"
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:26 pm

Jester wrote:Originally I was going to say Romania. Built-in social circle, etc.

But Romania is not majority blonde. Ukraine IS. If you want blondes, GO WHERE THE BLONDES ARE.

It's true you don't have the social skills to do effective street game. But booking the Ukraine course will give you motivation start learning some new skills, and rehearse them.

You've done that kind of thing before.

As an obnoxious young asshole once blurted, "Go big, or go home!"

Scarily enough, I put my faith and future in the HA community to drive it.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby gsjackson » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Blondes? If you've got the bucks go to Scandinavia. Reputedly the easiest place to get laid with no strings attached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpI47yvLTBg
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:11 pm

gsjackson wrote:Blondes? If you've got the bucks go to Scandinavia. Reputedly the easiest place to get laid with no strings attached.

Mr Jackson, I appreciate the input but let's stick to the main two options.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:18 pm

eurobrat wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Blondes? If you've got the bucks go to Scandinavia. Reputedly the easiest place to get laid with no strings attached.

Mr Jackson, I appreciate the input but let's stick to the main two options.

OK, sonny boy. I liked Romania. Hot women, not too many blondes. Ukraine is a failed state that is currently desperate to start something with Russia before Trump withdraws support, and idiots like John McCain are doing everything they can to help. I was going to go there on my next trip but may steer clear because of the volatility.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:38 pm

I like danger. Damn tie look at that!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Return to Expat Living and Dating VIP Forum