Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I am moving to Tijuana!

Moderated subforum for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify to participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks, insults, quarrels or racism.

I am moving to Tijuana!

Postby zacb » Thu May 18, 2017 2:38 am

Well I am finally biting the bullet and moving abroad. I know it may not be as exotic as other places, but I would be getting the main things I want (away from Cultural Marxism, low costs, and a culture full of life). But at the same time I would be earning a decent amount in San Diego and if one of my ideas take off, I can get funded in California. Further LAX is only 2 hours away, so I can get cheap flights ANYWHERE. The biggest thing is I can have a mini retirement and still save money for actually retirement. In addition I can develop a career, as well as not have to opt into Obamacare and get better care abroad. 2 more months! :mrgreen: :D
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to Expat Living and Dating VIP Forum