Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

"Cuba Libre!!!"

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

"Cuba Libre!!!"

Post by Jester » June 30th, 2014, 7:38 pm

I stumbled across this great thread re flying to Cuba via Mexico.

https://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/ ... -to-havana

zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: "Cuba Libre!!!"

Post by zacb » October 17th, 2014, 7:14 pm

One of these day I should visit Cuba. Right now I am focused on Panama however :) .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » October 18th, 2014, 4:42 am

How much shit do you get upon returning to the U.S. from Cuba? I imagine it would be none too pleasant.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » October 18th, 2014, 5:12 am

Ghost wrote:How much shit do you get upon returning to the U.S. from Cuba? I imagine it would be none too pleasant.
Unless you are under some kind of cultural exchange program, you do NOT travel directly,
go through Mexico city to Cuba as a tourist, and typically they will NOT stamp your passport on entry into
Cuba, but will stamp an insert they provide. Unless this has changed recently, this is the way to go.

Outwest