Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Mr. & Ms. Zeitola

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Mr. & Ms. Zeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola » August 31st, 2014, 6:45 pm

Hello, HA forums! :D

Here's me and the missus last month during my 2 month stay in the Philippines.

Me hanging out with the daughter when she was just born:
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on September 3rd, 2014, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » August 31st, 2014, 7:57 pm

Nice pics, Marcos!

Your wife almost looks European/Latin American: is she mixed race?

It's nice to see some people living the dream on this forum instead of staying home.

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » August 31st, 2014, 8:03 pm

zboy1 wrote:Nice pics, Marcos!

Your wife almost looks European/Latin American: is she mixed race?
Her family is of rather distant Spanish ancestry. Her paternal grandfather is half Japanese and very light-skinned in complexion. The rest of her family is mostly of Ilocano ancestry with some Isinay blood. She's a mixture of many tribes and peoples, and the end-result is quite adorable if you ask me. ;)
zboy1 wrote:It's nice to see some people living the dream on this forum instead of staying home.
I found a new home... because home is wherever your heart is. I can very much recommend everyone here to find a home away from home and a lovely lady to share it with!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » August 31st, 2014, 8:11 pm

Nice one Marcos! You really look as happy and cheerful as I had you pictured in my mind. Somebody who looks what he speaks, a rare sign of self-consistency. Your wife is good looking, albeit in a somewhat unusual way as she does look more like a girl from Mexico or Colombia than a Pinay. And last but not least, congratulations for your gorgeous baby daughter! A simple life for your and your fresh family is all you need to be peaceful and happy. I just hope you'll find the financial stability you need soon.

Another iconic Happier Abroader. Hope you'll stick around.

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » September 1st, 2014, 6:30 pm

publicduende wrote:Nice one Marcos! You really look as happy and cheerful as I had you pictured in my mind. Somebody who looks what he speaks, a rare sign of self-consistency. Your wife is good looking, albeit in a somewhat unusual way as she does look more like a girl from Mexico or Colombia than a Pinay. And last but not least, congratulations for your gorgeous baby daughter! A simple life for your and your fresh family is all you need to be peaceful and happy. I just hope you'll find the financial stability you need soon.

Another iconic Happier Abroader. Hope you'll stick around.
Thanks for the nice words of encouragement! Haha, it's funny to be called iconic though because when I hear the word "iconic" I have this mental image of some super classy distinguished guy smoking a Cuban cigar and drinking fine imported whiskey in a tailor-made suit. :lol:

But yeah, I am quite a happy and cheerful guy. Life has treated me well so far and I am looking forward to the future. My latest stay in the Philippines has been most enjoyable and an unforgettable experience for me. Already missing my home-away-from-home and cannot wait to return to my love, my home and the sun and all those that dwell in it!

As a bonus... here's a picture of me playing with a Filipina p***y:
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on September 3rd, 2014, 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 1st, 2014, 7:21 pm

Wow Marcos. You look like one of those freespirit guys who eat organic food, love nature, think for themselves, and have liberal values. Is that true?

Where in the Philippines are you? Is Zeitola really your last name? What ethnicity is it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » September 1st, 2014, 7:29 pm

Winston wrote:Wow Marcos. You look like one of those freespirit guys who eat organic food, love nature, think for themselves, and have liberal values. Is that true?
Well, let's see...
Winston wrote:You look like one of those freespirit guys who eat organic food
Mostly eat anything they offer me. Of course the meat tends to be healthier in the Philippines as animals have more space to move around and meat isn't as mass produced as it is in the States.
Winston wrote:love nature
Definitively! One reason for me to leave the crowded West behind, and vow never to live in a city again.
Winston wrote:think for themselves

Wouldn't be here on HA if I didn't! :wink:
Winston wrote:and have liberal values
Not extremely so, I'm a bit in between. Some of my views are more conservative, others more liberal. Overall though, they are "out of the norm" enough for me to fit better in the Philippines then I do in the Netherlands.
Winston wrote:Where in the Philippines are you?
Dupax Del Norte, Nueva Viscaya, around a place called Malasin.
Winston wrote:Is Zeitola really your last name?
Nope. But it sounds exotic enough for no one to guess my real name when they see my user name haha.
Winston wrote:What ethnicity is it?
I'm Dutch, born and raised in the Netherlands. But I'm actually a Filipino on the inside.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester » September 1st, 2014, 8:32 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
As a bonus... here's a picture of me playing with a Filipina p***y:

* image edited out by Marcos' request
:lol:

+1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 1st, 2014, 9:10 pm

Marcos,
I used the wrong word. I didn't mean liberal. I meant that you look like a counter-culture anti-establishment type of person. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 16th, 2014, 12:11 pm

Marcos,
Is that you in your avatar by the way? That avatar looks like some surfer dude. lol

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock » September 21st, 2014, 3:40 pm

Winston wrote:Marcos,
Is that you in your avatar by the way? That avatar looks like some surfer dude. lol
Isn't it Brad Pitt in the avatar? What happened to the pics you posted of your family? I never got to see them.

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » September 22nd, 2014, 6:35 pm

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Marcos,
Isn't it Brad Pitt in the avatar? What happened to the pics you posted of your family? I never got to see them.
Nah the avatar isn't me, haha I wish I was some Hollywood star. It was in the list of standard avatars here because I had no files on my PC that are the right size. Here's me and the family:
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on October 2nd, 2014, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney » September 26th, 2014, 2:40 am

Congrats to the Zeitola Family and Mr. Zeitola for being BOUT IT, BOUT IT instead of just talking about what he can't do.