You Know It's Bad In Europe When...

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's an interesting chart showing how dissatisfied each countries citizens are. Something to keep in mind if your planning a vacation or moving.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-0 ... urope-when

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: You Know It's Bad In Europe When...

Post by eurobrat »

:?:

This is exactly what I mean when everyone had a shitty attitude in Italy. I was surrounded by it between the people, Italian TV and newspaper.
Taco wrote:Here's an interesting chart showing how dissatisfied each countries citizens are. Something to keep in mind if your planning a vacation or moving.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-0 ... urope-when

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:And look at China being the best on that list. Maybe that's why I was a lot happier in China. There was the general sense that life is getting better.
So based on the chart, CN, VN, MY, RU and Germany should be good to live

Well Ghost confirms China
Eurobrat confirms Germany
And Anthony Bourdain confirms VietNam of course
Russia is a surprise

Now what is unclear here is whether UN-satisfied translates into easy-to-swoop mail-order-brides
But if you look at the chart, from 80%-and-up dissatisfied, there are the usual suspects Ukraine and Colombia -- perfect

Some surprises there, Tunisia and Greece for example
Not the usual brideswooping destinations
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

IDK if this is a good omen or not. Colombia and Chile are on my radar, since they are more conservative. Could the apple wagon be upset? Colombia seems like after FARC no, but IDK. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zacb wrote:IDK if this is a good omen or not. Colombia and Chile are on my radar, since they are more conservative. Could the apple wagon be upset? Colombia seems like after FARC no, but IDK. Any thoughts?
CO & CL do indeed have right-wingers, who hate Commies.

For a bride tour with Mark Davis, go to CO.

If you want to go to live, CL will fit you MUCH better. Safer, and more open to young gringo talent. There's a lot of micro-enterprise "this" and incubator "that" going on.

To generalize, they are not over-gringo'd with retirees like Mexico, or over-gringo'd with sex tourists like Medellin. Just tell them you heard that Chile is the country of the future. And learn to play rugby or soccer, at least the basics.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."