Going to Panama, What Do You Want Covered in a Report?

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Going to Panama, What Do You Want Covered in a Report?

Post by zacb »

As most of you know, I have finally got up enough finances to take a week trip to Panama City and another city in Panama for a day trip. Someone mentioned someone making a report on Panama, but I don't know what all you guys would want, so that is why I am posting this. What would you guys like to learn about Panama?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 6th, 2020, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Going to Panama, What Do You Want Covered in a Report?

Post by xiongmao »

One of my acquaintances is now living in Costa Rica. I'd like to know:

1) How easy is it to get long stay visas (e.g. > 90 days)?
2) What is there to do there? Especially if you don't like burying your head in a pile of cocaine :oops: .
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Going to Panama, What Do You Want Covered in a Report?

Post by zacb »

xiongmao wrote:One of my acquaintances is now living in Costa Rica. I'd like to know:

1) How easy is it to get long stay visas (e.g. > 90 days)?
2) What is there to do there? Especially if you don't like burying your head in a pile of cocaine :oops: .
Actually, if you are a UK citizen, you can stay up to 180 days as long as you have a passport.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com