Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Going to Panama, What Do You Want Covered in a Report?

Moderated subforum for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify to participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks, insults, quarrels or racism.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Going to Panama, What Do You Want Covered in a Report?

Post by zacb » October 18th, 2014, 2:13 pm

As most of you know, I have finally got up enough finances to take a week trip to Panama City and another city in Panama for a day trip. Someone mentioned someone making a report on Panama, but I don't know what all you guys would want, so that is why I am posting this. What would you guys like to learn about Panama?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Going to Panama, What Do You Want Covered in a Report?

Post by Ghost » October 20th, 2014, 1:59 am

zacb wrote:As most of you know, I have finally got up enough finances to take a week trip to Panama City and another city in Panama for a day trip. Someone mentioned someone making a report on Panama, but I don't know what all you guys would want, so that is why I am posting this. What would you guys like to learn about Panama?
Speaking only for myself, I'd be interested in these things:

1. How "third world" is it really?

2. Women (of course.) Just general perceptions of how feminine they are, how easy they are to talk to, etc.

3. Observations about the teaching English as a foreign language job market down there. (But since it would only be a week, you probably wouldn't go looking for much in regards to that.)
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao » October 20th, 2014, 9:37 pm

One of my acquaintances is now living in Costa Rica. I'd like to know:

1) How easy is it to get long stay visas (e.g. > 90 days)?
2) What is there to do there? Especially if you don't like burying your head in a pile of cocaine :oops: .
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb » October 22nd, 2014, 3:41 am

xiongmao wrote:One of my acquaintances is now living in Costa Rica. I'd like to know:

1) How easy is it to get long stay visas (e.g. > 90 days)?
2) What is there to do there? Especially if you don't like burying your head in a pile of cocaine :oops: .
Actually, if you are a UK citizen, you can stay up to 180 days as long as you have a passport.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com