Should Jester Relocate from Mexico to Philippines?

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.

Should Jester Relocate from Mexico to Philippines?

Jester should liquidate his possessions and relocate to the Philippines
62%
Jester should stay the f**k where he is, learn great Spanish, and try to blend in
No votes
Jester should use Ensenada as a base, from which to explore other areas of Mexico and Colombia etc
23%
Jester should keep the beach house, but visit Asia briefly, then return to Mexico
No votes
Other Ideas/Suggestions
No votes
f**k Jester (and the horse he rode in on)
8%
No Opinion
8%

Total votes: 13
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Should Jester Relocate from Mexico to Philippines?

Post by Seeker »

In the Philippines, most guys his age (and many of those younger) manage to get some unattractive housekeeper-type looking woman with rocks in her head, whose interest in her partner is only material. That may or may not be an improvement on what he gets right now I don't know. I would only recommend the Philippines to the hardest of hard cases, otherwise there are much better places elsewhere.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Seeker wrote:In the Philippines, most guys his age (and many of those younger) manage to get some unattractive housekeeper-type looking woman with rocks in her head, whose interest in her partner is only material. That may or may not be an improvement on what he gets right now I don't know. I would only recommend the Philippines to the hardest of hard cases, otherwise there are much better places elsewhere.
You are vastly underestimating our Jester there. I have seen Davewe's wife and I believe she's somewhere in her late twenties? Not a housekeeper type to me. It's true that most white men tend to go for the "morena" as opposed to the "chinita" or "mestiza" types, but there's no shame in that. Dark skin is often connected to being of lower birth in the Philippines, yet many of their dark skinned ladies tend to be the prettiest in my opinion, whereas the higher class ones are overrated for their pale skins alone.

In short, a man would be a fool when he'd pick a "high quality pale one", over a sexy tan housekeeper. :wink: And if he really cannot find a pretty young thing without housekeeper looks and "rock in her head", then my wife has a few pretty and college-educated cousins I could introduce him to. :D
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
then my wife has a few pretty and college-educated cousins I could introduce him to. :D
:lol: :D :shock: :lol: :D
Ah that was the laugh and smile I needed at 1:30am after a long day...

The thought of being "pamilya" with a fellow HA-er...

Something to look forward to, even in the absurdest of dreams...

OK now I can say goodnight all...
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

MarcosZeitola wrote:You are vastly underestimating our Jester there. I have seen Davewe's wife and I believe she's somewhere in her late twenties? Not a housekeeper type to me. It's true that most white men tend to go for the "morena" as opposed to the "chinita" or "mestiza" types, but there's no shame in that. Dark skin is often connected to being of lower birth in the Philippines, yet many of their dark skinned ladies tend to be the prettiest in my opinion, whereas the higher class ones are overrated for their pale skins alone.

In short, a man would be a fool when he'd pick a "high quality pale one", over a sexy tan housekeeper. :wink: And if he really cannot find a pretty young thing without housekeeper looks and "rock in her head", then my wife has a few pretty and college-educated cousins I could introduce him to. :D
I don't see where I mentioned skin colour or age in my post. As one spends time in the Philippines one begins to notice an association of certain facial features, body types and (equally important) certain behaviours and mannerisms with the lower class type of locals. It's this type of woman, and unattractive versions at that, that one generally sees with foreigners. Whilst one sometimes sees a decent looking woman with a foreigner it's decidedly a minority, and most of them are usually as dumb as a rock with no ambition or prospects. So in general while the bar to getting a woman is probably one of the lowest in the world, the quality of person most of these guys are getting isn't up to much either.

How much time have you actually spent there? I don't think you've actually lived there yet have you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

As you all might have heard, jester is in chiang mai, thailand now. I asked jester why he didnt go to philippines as planned, but went to thailand instead. Here is his response:

Jester:

"I posted on that

I came to Thailand with its good internet to work on health and fitness in bicyclable, walkable Old City Chiang Mai

In SEA I think only Siem Reap rivals Chiang Mai for amenities and it is smaller and would lack some stuff

Planned to travel elsewhere in SEA afterward to find brides

Possibly bring brides to Thailand or Malaysia where there is good infrastructure
Or maybe Cambodia as last resort if they continue to rise

NOW however things have changed

Chiang Mai is indeed all I expected and more

But now serendiptously I have a Thai gf I will keep

So Thailand is first choice to remain

Anyway there is no way I could deal with electrical and internet outages in Philippine province

Phils for me would just be pass thru and scoop up bride

But dont need to do any scooping right now

Got plenty of love and also plenty of responsibilities

Specifically on Phils the 3 major cities where health and fitness and coworking spaces are, are all too spread out

Taxis everywhere

Same problem in Kuala Lumpur

Chiang Mai is not perfect but much better

Singapore is perfect, walk to everything, but god awful expensive and visa free stays are short"
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne