4 types of Berliner girls (*a quickie w/pics)

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: 4 types of Berliner girls (*a quickie w/pics)

Post by eurobrat »

djfourmoney wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
Think Different wrote:Great analysis. I agree. The women in Munich are also largely untouchable and unreachable, and only jump from one guy with a BMW to the next guy with a Mercedes. If you can't improve their "status" in the eyes of their friends, you can forget about it. Germany is a great place for working, going out and partying, and stability. But dating is no easier here than any other western European country. When asked, I always like to say that I am very thankful to the German women for keeping me focused on my job.
I've noticed here in Germany it's not that hard to get a 30+ girl who has hit the wall and is no longer that attractive.
I have had a few of these try and throw themselves at me but I have little interests.

The problem isn't these women being older and less attractive.
The problem is their bad attitudes and the chip on their shoulder.
This is what has lead to the crisis of too many old people and not enough young people all across Europe. Men generally looking to start families even if they are 30 something don't want to start a family with a 30 something woman.

This leads to quite a few unmarried women who live alone in large cities like Berlin.

I'm surprised you haven't told a story of German women openly hitting on you....
I did, see here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=26613

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

50-70k euros before tax??

How much tax do you pay in Germany?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

A lot, about 40%
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Think Different wrote:
When asked, I always like to say that I am very thankful to the German women for keeping me focused on my job.
+1
Nice.
Worth stealing.
For some other places as well.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."