Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

I'm happier abroad.

Moderated subforum for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify to participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks, insults, quarrels or racism.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm happier abroad.

Post by xiongmao » April 3rd, 2015, 7:14 pm

Wow,

You're coming here? Awesome!

Been a bit boring here lately. The other CELTA people finished and gone away, and I've had to put in a lot of hours in my room getting my own course back on track. Still, I got 90% on my first assignment for my other TEFL course.

Who knows where I'll end up next. Here's the thing - you CAN keep moving around the world and living in different places.
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm happier abroad.

Post by eurobrat » April 19th, 2015, 5:37 am

xiongmao wrote:Wow,

You're coming here? Awesome!

Been a bit boring here lately. The other CELTA people finished and gone away, and I've had to put in a lot of hours in my room getting my own course back on track. Still, I got 90% on my first assignment for my other TEFL course.

Who knows where I'll end up next. Here's the thing - you CAN keep moving around the world and living in different places.
Yes but I will only be there for 2 nights, I have to get back to work here in Berlin.

Work, work, work, thats all we do here in Germany.
Are you sure you want to move here?