I'm happier abroad finally (Eurobrat)

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm happier abroad.

Post by xiongmao »

Wow,

You're coming here? Awesome!

Been a bit boring here lately. The other CELTA people finished and gone away, and I've had to put in a lot of hours in my room getting my own course back on track. Still, I got 90% on my first assignment for my other TEFL course.

Who knows where I'll end up next. Here's the thing - you CAN keep moving around the world and living in different places.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: I'm happier abroad.

Post by eurobrat »

xiongmao wrote:Wow,

You're coming here? Awesome!

Been a bit boring here lately. The other CELTA people finished and gone away, and I've had to put in a lot of hours in my room getting my own course back on track. Still, I got 90% on my first assignment for my other TEFL course.

Who knows where I'll end up next. Here's the thing - you CAN keep moving around the world and living in different places.
Yes but I will only be there for 2 nights, I have to get back to work here in Berlin.

Work, work, work, thats all we do here in Germany.
Are you sure you want to move here?