21 Days in Sao Paulo Brazil

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 21 Days in Sao Paulo Brazil

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:I'd run that through Google translate, but they don't have ghetto or ebonics as options.
:lol:

i cant believe the turn this thread took

oh well

DJ congrats on a good trip and thanks for great trip report

Glad you made it down there

When I saw you in Tijuana, didn't you mention some secret place you were going to go, maybe that famous island or whatever? Someone you knew there?

Or was that Victor in Curitiba?

If you do get down to Curitiba, it will be interesting to hear your comparison with Sao Paolo.

Cheers.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Jester wrote:
Ghost wrote:I'd run that through Google translate, but they don't have ghetto or ebonics as options.

oh well

When I saw you in Tijuana, didn't you mention some secret place you were going to go, maybe that famous island or whatever? Someone you knew there?

If you do get down to Curitiba, it will be interesting to hear your comparison with Sao Paolo.

Cheers.
Why do you want to know about Curitiba? So you can make Curitiba women walk all over you too (thus spreading the message that U.S. men are unyielding women-firsters yet gullible)? Why do you think relocating to new places is going to solve your dysfunction? You need to be a man that cannot and will not be asunder before worrying about people doing field report for you. As much as I wish you weren't, you're a mangina to these foreign women, Mike. Stay in Thailand with the rest of the washed-up Westerner jacka.sses.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Jester wrote:

oh well

Cheers.
Why do you want to know about Curitiba? So you can make Curitiba women walk all over you too (thus spreading the message that U.S. men are unyielding women-firsters yet gullible)? Why do you think relocating to new places is going to solve your dysfunction? You need to be a man that cannot and will not be asunder before worrying about people doing field report for you. As much as I wish you weren't, you're a mangina to these foreign women, Mike. Stay in Thailand with the rest of the washed-up Westerner jacka.sses.

WOW.

Okay.

It's HA, we do let just anyone post.

Even the drunks and potheads.

Stay thirsty, my friend.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Jester wrote: WOW.
Okay.
It's HA, we do let just anyone post.
Even the drunks and potheads.
Stay thirsty, my friend.
lol consider it a compliment you didn't get #hashtagged
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

droid wrote:
lol consider it a compliment you didn't get #hashtagged
LOL
Thanks I needed the laugh!