Reporting Live from Colombia!

Moderated area for expat living and dating discussions. Members only. Must qualify with good knowledge, experience, character to be member and participate. See guidelines inside. Civil behavior only. No trolls, attacks or insults.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Reporting Live from Colombia!

Post by zacb »

I guess my last thread about Colombia is still getting hits, so I will create a part two. I am in a small town outside of Bogota and loving Colombia as much as I did the first time. I feel like I found my "spiritual" home so to speak. In about a week I will be in Tijuana, where I have been interviewing for a decent job (by my standards). Ever since I left Michigan and arrived here, I have not had the inkling to even check my FB hardly. The one positive over last time is I don't have as many issues with pollution clouding my lungs as last time. However, there have been certain instances where I had headaches from what I believe is the altitude. Food has been cheap as always, enjoying the moderate weather, and looking at potential options for business ideas. Only downside of this trip is Avianca, which lost some of my stuff, including a gift to my gf. At any rate though, I am enjoying the outskirts of Bogota and love it so far. If you have any question feel free to ask. I will post more later.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reporting Live from Colombia!

Post by Adama »

Colombia's pollution problem is so bad that my eyes burned the whole time I was there. And just taking in deep breaths stunk of car exhaust.

On the other hand, the women in Colombia are second to none, and I'd rate them as high as German women.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Re: Reporting Live from Colombia!

Post by zacb »

Went out to a good restaurant in Villavicencio. I am kinda shocked how dangerous it appears. The gf wanted to go there, so I decided to try something different. On a positive note, it seems like there are a better stock of hookers if that is your thing. There seems to be more near the hotel area of the city away from the city center. At any rate, it seems like there is more trouble here than in Bogota or Medellin. I also visited Madrid which was not too bad. Will keep yous updated.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com