Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Pros and Cons Exposed!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Postby Winston » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:34 pm

Update:

I emailed steve neese about the impostor and he denied it was him. He replied:

"No, not me. Havent seen what is being said, but definitley not me."
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Winston wrote:Man if thats really steve neese, then hes gone to the dark side of the force. Lol. Or hes lost his mind.

Either way steve, if you continue making these threats, ill be forced to expose you and follow through on what i claimed id do. So dont push your luck. Or else youll be sorry. I already wrote a long post above explaining everything. Either take the offer or leave us alone and be gone.

Winston, just drop this. He may be disturbed to point of being crazy.

I'm glad I saved all the salient stuff he messaged me plus a lot of his Facebook pages. Otherwise, he would feel more emboldened to do go after you with all guns blazing. He has access to a large amount of financial resources, ample time to travel, and the will to do you in. Do you really want to make it some crazy dude's mission in life to hurt you in anyway and every way possible? The end point could be that you destroy each other. Is that what you want?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:43 pm

Winston wrote:Man if thats really steve neese, then hes gone to the dark side of the force. Lol. Or hes lost his mind.

Either way steve, if you continue making these threats, ill be forced to expose you and follow through on what i claimed id do. So dont push your luck. Or else youll be sorry. I already wrote a long post above explaining everything. Either take the offer or leave us alone and be gone.

The stuff he messaged me on FB a few days ago seemed to come from the dark side and expose his crazy side. Don't put this past him even if he denies it for sake of plausible deniability. Perhaps the fact that I saved his stuff has him a bit scared for now at least.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Azn Shawn Alahah » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:05 pm

I knew it!!! You were intending on exposing me and it was not an empty threat. I bet you will do it anyways even if i apologized you're just too lazy to have gotten around to it yet as everyone knows your a huge procrastinator. That's why I haven't let this die down because I knew you were intending on doing it when you got your LAZY ass around to it. I dont care anymore at this point. Ill get my payback. I want you to feel all the pain of all the people you used and abused all your life for selfish gain you coddled worm!
Azn Shawn Alahah
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:48 pm

Rock wrote:So just drop it and focus on establishing your new life with your Ukrainian gf. You're too old to be starting wars man.

She's not even his girlfriend, more like an expensive pen-pal at this point.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:54 am

SteveN55 wrote:

I knew it!!! You were intending on exposing me and it was not an empty threat. I bet you will do it anyways even if i apologized you're just too lazy to have gotten around to it yet as everyone knows your a huge procrastinator. That's why I haven't let this die down because I knew you were intending on doing it when you got your LAZY ass around to it. I dont care anymore at this point. Ill get my payback. I want you to feel all the pain of all the people you used and abused all your life for selfish gain you coddled worm!

I told you, lets just apologize and put this behind us. No one contests my credibility or honesty. Not even the real steve neese. If you have any wisdom you will accept my offer and not let this escalate. It will destroy your soul.

You have yet to prove that you're steve neese. You could be palo alto guy. He is the type of guy who likes to make threats and uses proxies too.

Steve neese is not an IT guy. Hes a loan officer. PAG is an IT guy. Steve cant even put up a website without hiring someone to do it. He cant even use blogger or wordpress. He told me so. He is not tech savvy at all. Hes no IT guy. So you're wrong about that. But PAG is. So it's possible you could be PAG. Plus PAG loves to brag and threaten and call names.

Btw people who plan to do something really bad usually do it in secret or surprise their enemy. They dont forewarn about it or make threats first. For example when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, they did it as a surprise. They didnt make threats or brag about doing it or forewarn everyone about it. They just did it.

Also steve doesnt use the word lazy in caps to shame someone. Thats PAGs style. Your posts dont look like steves writing style.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:22 am

Plus look at the real steve neeses confirmed last words on the forum. They come from his IP and real email and dont match what this steven55 is saying now at all. Totally different tone and style. As you can see, the real steve expressed fear and caution in his words. But this "new steve" does not, he sounds like a bully and braggart and acts fearless.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9751&start=1140

Steve5555:

"Guys, this will be my last update to all here. I totally went ape sh** on Winston tonight via Rocks facebook acct (the temporary communications method being used till I took the time and effort to create a new account here). I was seriously about to escalate this thing in my own huge way to a very dark place that could have had serious consequences for both Winston and I. Although I had asked Rock to post it here, it's probably best that he didn't share it. Its just not a good path for Winston and I to go down. Im afraid of myself, what I'm capable of and to carry that much vitrol long into the future towards any one person is extremely unhealthy. "

"Myself, I finally came to my senses after my crazy rant to rock about you. It's probably best Rock kept it to himself instead of publishing it here cause it's in everyone's best interest this ends before much much worse things could develop out of this. I've retracted the promise to ask Mark not to pay a 2nd commission and that's all that is gonna happen no matter what you threaten to do. We are both better off to let this thing go now rather than for both of us to sink into years of bitter conflict of which no one knows would happen. And with that last word, Im over and out. Will not be posting at HA ever again. Want as much seperation as possible fom this place."

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:39 am

Winston, I think you nailed it on this being PAG. Wish I had put 2 and 2 together the way you did.

Steve's tone was very threatening Christmas eve when he sent me that slurry of messages on FB. But he came to his senses within a couple days and sent damage control type follow up messages plus the post he made here.

Also, after I brought it to his attention last night, he sent more messages denying any association with this new poster. Anyway, it seems Winston is correct in his analysis of the differences between this latest troll and the real Steve. Glad it was a false alarm.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:13 am

Im gonna change the username of steven55 to the real name of PAG. That will deliver just karma to him and backfire his impersonation attempt, which was downright criminal. Lol. It will serve him right.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:59 am

Winston wrote:Im gonna change the username of steven55 to the real name of PAG. That will deliver just karma to him and backfire his impersonation attempt, which was downright criminal. Lol. It will serve him right.

Guy's maybe he's just lonely. Maybe the Ukie GF didn't work out and now he's bitter over the 5k he spent with Mark.

We don't know these things.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Ok done. I changed the username of SteveN55 to Azn Shawn Alahah, the real name of PAG or Palo Alto Guy. That should teach him a karmic lesson about impersonating others, which is a CRIME. He asked for it. Karma's a bitch ain't it? Now his real name is in the username that he used to try to impersonate Steve Neese. hahaha. Swift justice. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:39 pm

I just put up a video with 2 deep intellectuals questions for Mark Davis. Hope he answers them sometime. But they may be too deep for his taste. lol

In this video I address four interesting questions for Mark Edward Davis, CEO of Dream Connections and Men's Coach, about his Quest Tours.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Voyager1 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Hey check out Mark's new video. He exudes an aura of confidence.

Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Voyager1 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:04 pm

Mark Davis reminds me of Howard Stern in some ways. Howard Stern was this scrawny geeky guy till he came into his age then exuded a confidence and charisma that made him successful. Look at Mark Davis' early pictures. You will see a fat, chubby kind of insecure geeky guy.

But what's interesting is his wife Anna accepted him that way. I wonder if she had a hand in transforming him or was it Tony Robbin's or other self help gurus' influence.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:54 am

Critical comments in my video to mark davis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0icIpS4tn-I

"bajskorv766 5 days ago
Dont even get me started on Thailand, Mark is clueless about Thailand and AFA are doing very well in the Philippines. There is a saying in Thailand that goes something like this "If you have only been to Bangkok then you have not been to Thailand" Mark tried Colombia and failed, Now he try the james bond adventure to Thailand, What a dumb ass, No thai woman will put a farang ahead of even her wife beating alcoholic cousin. Anyone who has lived in Thailand for years and actually know the country and culture (which mark dont) will know this, Mark is just greedy. Me makes a killing on each tour to Ukraine so he wants to make more money from desperate lonely men.
Show less
Reply · 1

bajskorv766 5 days ago
Off course the screening is all bullshit marketing. The son of a preacher man and professional bullshitter, Compare pics from 2012 and even 2013 tours to 2016. Now its all older single moms of average looks at best and many are fat, DC are not getting any of the best 27-31 ladies with no kids. The younger sub 23 year olds are party girls not ready to marry. I have seen a lot of these younger girls sucking some guys face at caprica nightclub on Friday night and then show up to the social on Saturday as a "good girl ready to marry" This is what idiots spend 7 to 8k (5k+flights and more) to meet? Middle age single moms, fatties or young party girls. You might as well go with AFA if you are not a social retard and safe a few thousands,
Show less
Reply · 2"

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only