Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Postby MrMan » Fri May 05, 2017 2:11 am

Winston wrote:My parents also told me that when evaluating a woman, watch how she treats OTHERS too, not just how she treats you. She can be nice to you if she likes you, but how she treats other people around her in general will reveal a lot more about her true nature and character.

Btw dianne tries to please me a lot. She is always happy to cook for me. So she would make a good wife. She is stubborn too sometimes. However i wouldnt say she's​ submissive. She has strong opinions about many things too. The reason we have very few arguments is because we happen to agree on almost everything, which is very nice and hard to find in a woman. Thus our personalities are very compatible. She doesn't need to be submissive anyway, since we already agree on most things, which is nice. So its easy to keep the peace between us.

Sorry, I haven't followed all the posts on the forum. Are you together with Dianne now? Are you married or thinking of marrying her?
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Falcon » Fri May 05, 2017 4:11 am

Winston wrote:My parents also told me that when evaluating a woman, watch how she treats OTHERS too, not just how she treats you. She can be nice to you if she likes you, but how she treats other people around her in general will reveal a lot more about her true nature and character.

Btw dianne tries to please me a lot. She is always happy to cook for me. So she would make a good wife. She is stubborn too sometimes. However i wouldnt say she's​ submissive. She has strong opinions about many things too. The reason we have very few arguments is because we happen to agree on almost everything, which is very nice and hard to find in a woman. Thus our personalities are very compatible. She doesn't need to be submissive anyway, since we already agree on most things, which is nice. So its easy to keep the peace between us.

Winston, are these characteristics typical of Filipinas?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri May 05, 2017 5:34 am

Falcon wrote:

Winston, are these characteristics typical of Filipinas?

Not in my experience. Most filipinas are quite selfish and shameless about leeching off you. Their only concern is providing money for their families. They dont care about pleasing you.

But my experience is limited to girls in angeles city and manila, and only with girls that date foreigners. I cannot say the same of girls who dont date foreigners or who are in other cities. I dont think its easy to find a good filipina who wants to please you and will make a good wife yet is attractive and willing to date a foreigner. Usually the girls willing to date foreigners are less attractive and from the poorest class. You see this everywhere in public when you see foreigners and their filipina partners. Dianne is an exception to the rule.

Dianne has her own mind but happens to agree with me on most things. For example if i tell her to dance in a club or disco, she will refuse and say she doesnt like to dance in public places and will not compromise that for me. But if i ask her to cook or clean she will gladly do it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 05, 2017 5:40 am

MrMan wrote:

Sorry, I haven't followed all the posts on the forum. Are you together with Dianne now? Are you married or thinking of marrying her?

Yeah im with dianne now. Do you mean physically or together in terms of a relationship? If the latter then there is no official "couple status" between us. We are always in a grey area. In some sense we are a couple and in some sense not. There is no black and white here or either or. Its always a grey area.

Im at diannes village now outside of angeles. I spent over a thousand dollars USD to build a brand new room for dianne and my son at diannes moms house so they can live there and not have to always find an apartment to rent, which is exensive in angeles city. The new room is very nice and comfortable, and with new furniture its very cozy, almost like a first world living space.

Im not usually this generous with people here but dianne has definitely earned my generosity and deserves it. I tell other girls here that generosity has to be earned, its not a free gift just because they have a p***y.

Im not sure if the average whore and slut in angeles city understands that though. They have a robin hood mentality and believe that because they are poor and i am rich compared to them, that i am automatically obligated to be generous to them on that basis alone. I dont share that robin hood mentality with them of course. I believe generosity has to be earned. Its not a free gift to all filipinos like they assume.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Cornfed » Fri May 05, 2017 5:45 am

Winston wrote:Yeah im with dianne now. Do you mean physically or together in terms of a relationship? If the latter then there is no official "couple status" between us. We are always in a grey area. In some sense we are a couple and in some sense not. There is no black and white here or either or. Its always a grey area.

Im at diannes village now outside of angeles. I spent over a thousand dollars USD to build a brand new room for dianne and my son at diannes moms house so they can live there and not have to always find an apartment to rent, which is exensive in angeles city. The new room is very nice and comfortable, and with new furniture its very cozy, almost like a first world living space.

Winston really is a role model for us in certain ways. Lol.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Falcon » Fri May 05, 2017 6:28 am

Winston wrote:Yeah im with dianne now. Do you mean physically or together in terms of a relationship? If the latter then there is no official "couple status" between us. We are always in a grey area. In some sense we are a couple and in some sense not. There is no black and white here or either or. Its always a grey area.

Rule #35 in the African Money Matters handbook:

35. Africans find security in ambiguous arrangements, plans, and speech.

http://www.ugandamission.net/ministry/money/image/70obs.pdf
See viewtopic.php?f=16&t=35485
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Falcon » Fri May 05, 2017 6:35 am

Where is Dianne's village? (Names of the municipality and barangay.)

Pampanga has quite a few great sights, such as Mount Arayat and Mount Pinatubo. If Dianne's village is close to those areas, then those natural scenic spots can be great weekend getaways for her.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Fri May 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Winston wrote:
Dianne has her own mind but happens to agree with me on most things. For example if i tell her to dance in a club or disco, she will refuse and say she doesnt like to dance in public places and will not compromise that for me. But if i ask her to cook or clean she will gladly do it.

If a wife is uncomfortable dancing in public, why would her husband even ask her to do such a thing? Does dancing in public bring peace or harmony to the relationship?

I actually think women who prefer to dance out in discos and clubs are more likely to be trouble. Many of these women, just like the ones who wear tight clothing, are just looking to gyrate their bodies in public in sensuality to allure men, in their simulation of sex. Not that every woman does that, but that is definitely part of the motivation for many women. It is just simulating sex with men in public and luring men in. It's like a stripper, but with their clothes on and without the pole.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Fri May 05, 2017 1:57 pm

Cornfed wrote:

Winston really is a role model for us in certain ways. Lol.

The real question and test of the relationship is, whether or not she goes with other men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Fri May 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Winston wrote:Im not usually this generous with people here but dianne has definitely earned my generosity and deserves it. I tell other girls here that generosity has to be earned, its not a free gift just because they have a p***y.

Im not sure if the average whore and slut in angeles city understands that though. They have a robin hood mentality and believe that because they are poor and i am rich compared to them, that i am automatically obligated to be generous to them on that basis alone. I dont share that robin hood mentality with them of course. I believe generosity has to be earned. Its not a free gift to all filipinos like they assume.

That doesn't sound much different than the website CherryBlossoms. Always some scammer on there trying to get you to send her some money via western union because her aunt can't pay for nursing school or some other tragedy.

However I suspect there are women who are invisible to Winston. Not because he hasn't tried, but because they are hidden from him.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only