Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » April 7th, 2019, 2:33 am

Cooldude wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 11:52 am
Don't you guys think is appropriate to report Dream Connections youtube channel with a link to this forum thread?
Great idea. You do that!!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » April 7th, 2019, 2:40 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 1st, 2019, 1:41 pm
Monstrously ugly, really? While I find that woman far from model-looking and not at all worth 5000 dollar, in fact not even as much as fifty bucks on a good day, I don't think she is hideous at all. Just a very average white woman. I wonder how old this "Anna" is. Anyway discussing her looks is besides the point. The point is to establish whether or not Mark is a scammer and Dream Connections is a scam. What Buckley essentially said is he got scammed by a girl on the Dream Connections tour, he informed Mark of this and he was less than helpful. So very likely he was in on it. He's provided evidence the girl (Anna) is a scammer but did not (yet) reveal personal emails between himself and Mark, for privacy reasons. Suddenly the Dream Connections folks deny knowing their former client, claim they do not recognize his email, and ignore his requests for answers. Why? Because, as I see it, they likely have no answers. Because it's a scam, and they're being exposed, and any answer they will give will just dig the hole they're in a little deeper.

TL;DR: Dream Connections is a scam, and multiple men have already fallen victim to it, some of them being stupid enough to go on MULTIPLE (!) 5000 dollar tours and still ending up disappointed in the end.
Not only scammed by the low class girls but by translators too. I have said it many times before this is a stinking cesspool and a cult. Sadly the world is full of fools so these kind of scam operations will go on and on.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » April 7th, 2019, 2:51 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
April 2nd, 2019, 7:24 am
bbuckleys4 wrote:
March 26th, 2019, 5:30 am
WARNING: The woman 41 seconds in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_beLFFGytc "Anna" Anya Bulat, was engaged to me 6 weeks ago and we lived together for 5 weeks! I was on the Dream Connections tour in Nov 2018 and she had multiple men on social media and in real life, she was seeing on the side secretly, and deceiving for financial support. Guys on the tour: she is very dangerous, a narcissist, and will use you for every dime you have and then toss you aside.
I think that Steve Neese mentioned that most of the women on these tours will ask for financial support. In Steve's case, his lady asked him for financial support after only 2 days knowing him. Steve offered $150/month and for her that was not enough. May I ask you Buckley, what amount in financial support did you give her? Many of these women receive ongoing financial support from multiple men. For them it's a business.
That woman who was scamming Steve have been invited back to every meet and greet since then. She is also on many other sites like ukrainedate uadreams and others. She must be leaching off men all over the net. What most guys still dont seem to get is these companies would go under with out the scammers. The scammers will go on dates with much older men and stroke their ego. They will look at least a bit better than most other dc ladies which is not hard to do. They make up the bulk of the total ladies. With out these heartless evil creatures dc would have 10 ladies and afa might have 25 ladies on a social. It is hard to make 80-100k usd on a tour for dc if they only had 10 ladies :shock: Not only do they know they are there they want and need them there.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » April 7th, 2019, 3:04 am

pitbull wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 3:50 am
I didn't look too much into it. All the keywords above Dream Connection are just random stuff. So Dream Connection is Winston's main traffic generator.
Of course it is one of the most popular thread. It is about one of the biggest Aholes in the industry. How is that hard to understand? Are you stupid or just another nightmare connections shill??

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » April 7th, 2019, 5:00 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 12:16 am
Maybe the guys who failed are just ugly or flawed men with character issues.
It's funny how it's okay to suggest the men (like Buckley!) are 'ugly and have character issues' but to suggest the same for the women such as Anna who scammed Buckley is "uncalled for". :lol:

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » April 7th, 2019, 5:07 am

Mark Edward Davis wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 4:08 pm
I will not be coming back here to respond to questions. Best of luck everyone.

Mark
You should try and post the entire conversation that's been had with your client Buckley over e-mail if you really want to change people's perspectives and come out of this looking like less of an asshole. Like all the emails including the follow-up ones after the trip ended and he reported Anna Buryat or whatever her name is as a scammer.

You are conveniently posting only a very small selection of mails between you and him, to make yourself look better. It isn't working... also, copy & pasted mails are very easily faked, why no screenshots? Yeah obviously the guy was happy when he filled in your little survey near the end... after all, he thought he found a genuine lady! Little did he know things would go South very quickly. At which point he reached out for you to help him, reported the scam, and got... nothing. Then he went on this forum, accused you in public and, again, got nothing.

Now all his posts are deleted. Self-deleted after you threatened him, or did @Winston have something to do with it? :roll:

Nah, you're not really making yourself look better. At all. And really, the other Mark Davis account that denied knowing the guy isn't operated by you? Lol. Why are you allowing someone else to use your full name online and never making a point out of it until now, when it's convenient?

You're so full of shit, it's not even funny. This guy lost thousands of dollars to your scam and you're trying to get away with it with all the finesse of a teenaged scammer on a GoFundMe pretending to have the plague for cash.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » April 7th, 2019, 11:37 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 5:07 am
Now all his posts are deleted. Self-deleted after you threatened him,
I'm thinking the same thing. Why else would Buckley delete all his posts?

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » April 7th, 2019, 12:09 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 11:37 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
That's the real takeaway from this thread that people considering DC should remember. When people do come forward, without keeping their anonymity, they mysteriously back down later.

Steve Neese, Strykr, Buckley, in this thread alone...

Even Winston himself backed down over the title of the thread.

Remember how Olga Resnikova was attacked. We later found out that she was actually an affiliate partner of DC when she gave her "unbiased" interview with Mark.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » April 7th, 2019, 6:00 pm

@Cornfed for starters read the thread linked below

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=37610&start=45

Let's not mention the hit pieces that were put out on 2 local news stations about AFA, me and Valentina. Again suggesting she is something to do with prostitutes.

Which resulted in my video going back up after you broke your word to leave her alone.
When I made the video I didn't know about the cops turning up at Valentina's house (claiming that olegs companys she was working for was a prostitution ring.) around the same time you did the hit piece on reznikova (same company). Hell of a coincidence. When I first mentioned it to you, you never denied it. In fact it was discussed as part of the deal to take my video down. Even telling me it was Honorable to put her first...

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » April 8th, 2019, 2:05 am

Cornfed wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 12:18 pm
LFL wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 12:09 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
April 7th, 2019, 11:37 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
That's the real takeaway from this thread that people considering DC should remember. When people do come forward, without keeping their anonymity, they mysteriously back down later.

Steve Neese, Strykr, Buckley, in this thread alone...

Even Winston himself backed down over the title of the thread.

Remember how Olga Resnikova was attacked. We later found out that she was actually an affiliate partner of DC when she gave her "unbiased" interview with Mark.
So why do they back down?
It could be threats in some cases. Also, I'm thinking maybe a refund of the tour back, flight money, other costs, etc. A deal is struck to disengage. Common lawyer techniques. Cease and desist. Try to get Strkr to talk about his DC experience and it's crickets or peaches and roses now. Signing a disclosure is worthless if the contract of services was found to be breached. The paper is worthless.

The whole thing is starting to remind me of an Austin Powers movie with Dr. Evil and the Nemesis. Over and over this keeps occurring and it's squashed. It seems to be a pattern of evidence that can be confounded or a guy making a youtube channel to expose what happened to him and BOOM. Bad publicity. It disappears. Dr Evil vs the Nemesis. Corn, that's why it smells like payoff.

I'd bet 90% of the clients are finding out about DC from YouTube then go to the DC website. A ban from YouTube would be devastating. Even Wu was threatened to be beat up by the "unknown character" that everyone thinks is MD. Ironically, the guy lives in Vegas too. I'm sure he says he will not be back as Mark Edward Davis but maybe under another alias to protect his image. One simple search of Dream Connections Scam and this thread is at the top of the list. MD is fuming over this thread and IS WATCHING EVERY POST HERE. I'm sure if Wu was offered 5000K this thread would be down in the blink of an eye. Most Asians are easily bought off. Their love of cash money trumps all. Wu would probably take the cash and blow it at the Bunny Ranch. I'm sure he's not banned from the Ranch now since Hof is dead.

Remember Corn, this is a big money game. Reverend Al made millions being paid hush money. Wu is in perfect position with this website to be the Reverend Al of the International Date Game. Perhaps, someone over at YouTube is the Reverend Al too. The right phone call could squash any channel if the right palm is greased. Remember the old saying Corn, a good lawyer knows the law but a great lawyer knows the Judge..

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » April 20th, 2019, 3:17 pm

Mark Edward Davis wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 4:04 pm
Hello, All:

First, I need to make everyone aware that the other person posting as markedwarddavis is not me. I appreciate when he adds our videos here, but his comments are not mine.
But why would someone impersonate you and post promo videos from DC for free at his own time and expense? That's not logical. There's no motive to impersonate you. Are you saying someone out there gets off pretending to be you, just for psychological kicks? Very odd.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » April 28th, 2019, 7:40 pm

Hey Mark Edward Davis at Dream Connections. Just wanted to share with you Ask Mark - Odds of Success

What are your odds of success on a Quest Tour? It's a question that we get almost every week here at Dream Connections. So I wanted to do this Ask Mark to address it for you. What is often overlooked in this question is that the odds of success have no bearing on someone else, only you. Make sure you watch this video as well which explains, in detail, what factors effect your success on a Quest Tour:

https://youtu.be/CkShfBbQxXo

We do everything we can to stack the odds in your favor on a Quest Tour, but you need to take the first step and fill out your Completely Free Online Profile Form First:

https://dreamconnections.com/profile-form/index.php
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » April 29th, 2019, 2:54 pm

The return of the fake mark davis to spam the board? The fake one who replied "it is what it is" to questions I asked and the other "real" mark davis posting here seems to indicate he just watched that and never said a word lol......

Shemp
Junior Poster

Post by Shemp » April 30th, 2019, 1:01 pm

I really don't understand the hate so many have for Mark Davis and Dream Connections. Yes, he's a slick operator, in the pejorative sense of that phrase, meaning he stretches the truth and he hides facts that would make him look bad, but he's no worse than all sorts of other slick operators in this capitalist works we live in. The real problem is all these idiots relying on an agency to do what they should be doing themselves. Basically, he's taking money from fools, but since fools are going to lose their money anyway, why not lose it to him?

As many of you may know, that guy Stryker set up a forum at UkraineFusion.com, but the forum software he was using was a mess (probably home brewed) and so he shut it down to migrate to commercial forum software. Then I think he sunk into a depression, and is now stuck there, partly because of all the work involved in the migration process, but mostly because it's probably finally sinking into his head that this whole idea of bringing a wife back from Ukraine to New Zealand is a bad one, and that the right way to do things is: 1) save money so as to retire early; 2) learn Russian in the meantime; 3) move (fulltine or part-time) to Ukraine or elsewhere in EE after early retirement. This is what I and ContrarianExpatriate both did. The whole DreamConnections issue disappears if you do things this way.

We had a very lively discussion at UkraineFusion before it shut down, including that guy Watt who posts here occasionally. I was flabbergasted at just how many rich fools there are in this world willing to throw money at these tour operators. I'm financially independent and retired now, but for those of you younger guys who want to get rich quick, this seems like a great business to go into. Instead of hating on Mark Davis, compete with him.

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather » April 30th, 2019, 6:22 pm

Shemp,
Your above post is 100% spot on. I have thought for many years why would these guys pay someone for these tours when they should be doing there own due diligence and going to these foreign countries on their own. I was on UkraineFusion and read some of the posts, and I did not know it was shut down. I dated women from both Russia and Ukraine, but I found that I could not trust these EE women and I have too much to lose to get into the wrong relationship with a woman that might divorce rape me. I have read the stats on these romance tours, and almost all of the guys that get into a half azzed relationship on the tour...have it terminated within 3 weeks of returning back home...and a lot of this is due to the women demanding financial support at the very start of some half azzed relationship. I believe it is important for all men going after a foreign woman to understand that they will be required to provide financial support, and it does not matter which foreign country she is in. In SE Asia the financial support is normally less...like 1,2,3 hundred a month. In Ukraine and Russia it is normally more like 4,5,6,7 hundred a month. It is important for all men that are going after a foreign woman to know about this financial support before they start this process. I am a retired Army Colonel, and I studied this process for six years before I launched my pursuit for a foreign girlfriend.