Reasons for Foreign Brides/Wives

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Reasons for Foreign Brides/Wives

Post by djfourmoney »

Besides some of the usual reasons sited which are all good and reasonable, I wanted to share more personally why I am only considering Foreign Women and growing closer and closer to only considering women from former Eastern Bloc countries and from South America.

The main reason is age.

At 40 (I'll be 41 in Aug), I am too old to date women in their 20's in Western Culture unless they have special circumstances such as being a Single Mother, which allows to me to consider women as young as 25 in America, IF I want to take on that responsibility. I don't, so I haven't... Though at times I'm tempted just for the ease of it all.

Often women from these countries especially those under 25 have just starting out. Many of these women are still at home, a few of them have apartments of their own and maybe their own car, but that's fairly rare for women at that age. Because of this most of these women are open to the idea of building a life together with somebody they love.

They have nothing so their expectations are reasonably low. Since I have nothing, were both starting from the same positions. Some of these women, especially those with children and those with actual careers are less flexible in this area. This is understandable.

Because its common in these cultures for younger women to marry older men, you can date much younger women than you normally could in Western Culture without special circumstances such as Single Motherhood.

All the other reasons are fairly minor. While I desire to spend some time outside of America, I know that might be awhile or not at all marrying a women from South America or a former Eastern Bloc country. The reason is they won't have permanent resident status for a few years, this is to discourage marrying for Green Cards as we all know, but because she can't free travel back and forth, I won't be able to setup shop in Europe for at least two years. That might work to my advantage though because since I have changed careers, I'll need to gain experience in order to qualify for not only better paying positions here but also in Europe.

What do I don't know yet is how I'm going to do this. Will I use a combination of web sites and an agency or totally go the DIY route? I have some experience doing the DIY thing and made the wrong decision. I will not do that again, so I'm fairly comfortable with doing the DIY thing and its much cheaper.

The last thing to figure out is to focus on Europe or on South America. I love curvy women so Latin America is calling me... We shall see though.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I would say that definitely your options are better with women from South American and eastern Europe. I have seen that it is easier to talk to women from eastern Europe although one women I am talking to from Lithuania is weird with responding a day later and that she lives with her mom so sadly no alone time when I visit next month. I am currently talking to a German woman but the problem with her is that I believe she is somewhat crazy.

There is not much in options on web sites and most people think that any 'Black guy (regardless of national origin)' is a scammer even when I write good English to them and say to just send a response to my email.

I have to try Lucky Lovers. I am not sure about paying $40 dollars ($13.33/month) for 3 months. I am not sure if I can find a nice girl in that short time period. Living in Vienna and being part of my internship program has mixed results in dating. Most are not really into black guys but are okay as friends which is not bad. I think if I can work it out with this girl from Vilnius (capital of Lithuania), then I might she if I can see her more often and possibly see if I can spend Christmas with her. It is just a thought but I will see.

I guess being older is different from being younger. I am currently 27 so I am young but not as young as I used to be. I am living in Europe legally doing an IT internship. It is not bad but language is a factor since this is Vienna and the language is German.

Honestly, I think that DIY trips are better because you can save on a service and you can possibly stay in a cheap hostel and possibly meet the person you visited or see the sights if things go south. Also for me, if the meeting goes south, I might also go to Riga and get serviced since I have not had any close interaction over a year now.

Latin American women (Colombian/Brazilian women) have nice curvy bodies. I guess it is something that is attractive. I am sure you can find a women in her mid-20s who is fine with the age difference. Usually (under normal circumstances) it is better for that difference because you get to be with a woman who will be beautiful until her mid-30s or so which is better than a younger person such as myself.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reasons for Foreign Brides/Wives

Post by jamesbond »

djfourmoney wrote:The last thing to figure out is to focus on Europe or on South America. I love curvy women so Latin America is calling me.
I love curvy women too! :lol:

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:I would say that definitely your options are better with women from South American and eastern Europe. I have seen that it is easier to talk to women from eastern Europe although one women I am talking to from Lithuania is weird with responding a day later and that she lives with her mom so sadly no alone time when I visit next month. I am currently talking to a German woman but the problem with her is that I believe she is somewhat crazy.

There is not much in options on web sites and most people think that any 'Black guy (regardless of national origin)' is a scammer even when I write good English to them and say to just send a response to my email.

I have to try Lucky Lovers. I am not sure about paying $40 dollars ($13.33/month) for 3 months. I am not sure if I can find a nice girl in that short time period. Living in Vienna and being part of my internship program has mixed results in dating. Most are not really into black guys but are okay as friends which is not bad. I think if I can work it out with this girl from Vilnius (capital of Lithuania), then I might she if I can see her more often and possibly see if I can spend Christmas with her. It is just a thought but I will see.

I guess being older is different from being younger. I am currently 27 so I am young but not as young as I used to be. I am living in Europe legally doing an IT internship. It is not bad but language is a factor since this is Vienna and the language is German.

Honestly, I think that DIY trips are better because you can save on a service and you can possibly stay in a cheap hostel and possibly meet the person you visited or see the sights if things go south. Also for me, if the meeting goes south, I might also go to Riga and get serviced since I have not had any close interaction over a year now.

Latin American women (Colombian/Brazilian women) have nice curvy bodies. I guess it is something that is attractive. I am sure you can find a women in her mid-20s who is fine with the age difference. Usually (under normal circumstances) it is better for that difference because you get to be with a woman who will be beautiful until her mid-30s or so which is better than a younger person such as myself.
Here's some suggestions for you.

Some men complain that German women can be neurotic, so be wary of that. At 27, you should be talking to Western women 27 and younger. Those most women in my experience have a cut-off of about 30, they are usually mid 20's themselves. This is a good thing. In Eastern Europe (which is where I would focus because your in Europe) you should be looking at young as 18-19 frankly. Though most of those girls are not finished with school so that can make dating long term a challenge. I would say start with women about 21, most are done with University by 21-22 years old. Lucky Lover's by far is the most established and cheapest option. Don't depend on just web sites. You have to do much work on web sites and frankly Black Men are not quite as popular as other men, but you will get some attention. I get a new email about once or twice a month. Yeah I don't get bombarded like some White Men like to claim but still I think as Black Men we're in a unique position as any woman considering not only marrying a Western but a Black Man at that will not be playing the same games women only interested in White Men might play works to our advantage.

I don't know why women in Europe would think your African? Are you especially dark skinned or have certain features? I was never mistaken for a African while I was in Europe, not even once. I am not that dark however and don't have typical "Black" features. As Larisa who is Ukrainian told me, "You African? Never...." Maybe because I have been accused of sounding "White" as well helps me out in this area. I would strongly recommend recommend going on a tour. Not the expensive $2-3K tour but the cheaper tours because you're in Europe already. It will cost you about $300-$350 R/T to fly to Ukraine to meet say AFA there. It would cost you I think $1,000 or something but you might be able to work out something for less. But you'll meet more women in seven days than you've met in your entire life. While people can be critical of the socials that some of these agencies have, the fact remains that if you can keep your senses about you and not allow yourself to engage in sensory overload, you can meet dozens of women in one evening. You'll have ample time to talk to two, three or four women at once and you'll have an interrupter at your table and many of them are single and available as well.

My plan was/is to get about 50-100 contacts online from various web sites. I am currently a member of Lucky Lovers (since 2006) and Elena's Models (since 2007). Elena's is much more expensive and totally DIY, they just provide the information for the women you want and you're suppose to go see her on your own dime. I would recommend Elena's as she has maintained a solid reputation and since your in Europe, plane flights on the cheap carriers will allow you to meet many of these women quickly as they'll know your serious about meeting them.

I can't comment on random girls you might meet, you just have to meet MANY women, just like in any other country. Its very seldom people fall in love with the first person they meet. You also have to get out of this mindset that you can't date multiple women. Of course you can and any woman that gets upset you want to date multiple women but are serious about finding a bride unless she has a good reason, should be automatically eliminated from consideration. She should know that for example if your on a tour, that if she's in city #1 but you have two other cities to go, that you should continue on with your tour, after all you paid for it and you owe it to yourself.

Just don't make the mistake I did. Hopefully I am much better for it and I'll end up with a nice, attractive women about 25 or so that's childless but wants to be married and have children, instead of settling for what could have been a happy relationship with a mid 30's German woman with two boys.

How did you get your internship?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Reasons for Foreign Brides/Wives

Post by djfourmoney »

jamesbond wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:The last thing to figure out is to focus on Europe or on South America. I love curvy women so Latin America is calling me.
I love curvy women too! :lol:

ImageImage
Yep and too frequently FSU Women are not built like that. They aren't into plastic surgery as much as South And North Americans are. Personally I am not bothered by implants. Nobody can tell with a great boob job without seeing before and after pictures anyway and most men complain of contact with women with bargain/low cost surgeries not understanding that quality does vary.

I can however accept a model type FSU woman just fine, it just comes down to economics I think. Its much cheaper to go to South America, though I am concerned about the quality of women most African-Americans are hooking up with in Colombia. This is especially troubling considering the state of racial relations in Colombia as even though I am American, that most attractive light skinned Colombians would think its beneath them to date any Black Man. In fact I'm sorry to say this might be the case throughout Latin America, I'll just have to go and find out for myself. As I have said before, I would totally forget about Eastern Europe if I found an attractive, young, light to medium complexion Latina with a body good for swimsuit modeling... I'm finding more of those women on Latin Euro, than on any of the agency sites that go to South America. The ugliest women easily is on Sam's (I Love Latins) web site. I guess because I haven't paid maybe I don't have access but with all the video they put on You Tube, it might be 60-70 women and only 2-3 I will find attractive enough to go down there for.

I bring this up because if I continue to donate until the end of the year, I will have enough money to consider going someplace after the first of the year. Also I hope to start working by the end of summer so my options could really open up.

But for now I am considering a trip to DR or CR because its the cheapest ticket and I found introduction services I believe in both countries. AFA has some DR and CR women on it. I also found some agencies in DR and CR as well. The biggest issue with that is that so few of the women speak English. Latin Euro is fairly affordable, for $100 I can get the phone numbers of several women.

If I get lukewarm responses from Latin women then I guess my hand will be forced.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

djfourmoney wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I would say that definitely your options are better with women from South American and eastern Europe. I have seen that it is easier to talk to women from eastern Europe although one women I am talking to from Lithuania is weird with responding a day later and that she lives with her mom so sadly no alone time when I visit next month. I am currently talking to a German woman but the problem with her is that I believe she is somewhat crazy.

Here's some suggestions for you.

Some men complain that German women can be neurotic, so be wary of that. At 27, you should be talking to Western women 27 and younger. Those most women in my experience have a cut-off of about 30, they are usually mid 20's themselves. This is a good thing. In Eastern Europe (which is where I would focus because your in Europe) you should be looking at young as 18-19 frankly. Though most of those girls are not finished with school so that can make dating long term a challenge. I would say start with women about 21, most are done with University by 21-22 years old. Lucky Lover's by far is the most established and cheapest option. Don't depend on just web sites. You have to do much work on web sites and frankly Black Men are not quite as popular as other men, but you will get some attention. I get a new email about once or twice a month. Yeah I don't get bombarded like some White Men like to claim but still I think as Black Men we're in a unique position as any woman considering not only marrying a Western but a Black Man at that will not be playing the same games women only interested in White Men might play works to our advantage.

I don't know why women in Europe would think your African? Are you especially dark skinned or have certain features? I was never mistaken for a African while I was in Europe, not even once. I am not that dark however and don't have typical "Black" features. As Larisa who is Ukrainian told me, "You African? Never...." Maybe because I have been accused of sounding "White" as well helps me out in this area. I would strongly recommend recommend going on a tour. Not the expensive $2-3K tour but the cheaper tours because you're in Europe already. It will cost you about $300-$350 R/T to fly to Ukraine to meet say AFA there. It would cost you I think $1,000 or something but you might be able to work out something for less. But you'll meet more women in seven days than you've met in your entire life. While people can be critical of the socials that some of these agencies have, the fact remains that if you can keep your senses about you and not allow yourself to engage in sensory overload, you can meet dozens of women in one evening. You'll have ample time to talk to two, three or four women at once and you'll have an interrupter at your table and many of them are single and available as well.

My plan was/is to get about 50-100 contacts online from various web sites. I am currently a member of Lucky Lovers (since 2006) and Elena's Models (since 2007). Elena's is much more expensive and totally DIY, they just provide the information for the women you want and you're suppose to go see her on your own dime. I would recommend Elena's as she has maintained a solid reputation and since your in Europe, plane flights on the cheap carriers will allow you to meet many of these women quickly as they'll know your serious about meeting them.

I can't comment on random girls you might meet, you just have to meet MANY women, just like in any other country. Its very seldom people fall in love with the first person they meet. You also have to get out of this mindset that you can't date multiple women. Of course you can and any woman that gets upset you want to date multiple women but are serious about finding a bride unless she has a good reason, should be automatically eliminated from consideration. She should know that for example if your on a tour, that if she's in city #1 but you have two other cities to go, that you should continue on with your tour, after all you paid for it and you owe it to yourself.

Just don't make the mistake I did. Hopefully I am much better for it and I'll end up with a nice, attractive women about 25 or so that's childless but wants to be married and have children, instead of settling for what could have been a happy relationship with a mid 30's German woman with two boys.

How did you get your internship?
Well, I really do not judge German women but this one definitely is odd and she is not much of a looker and she basically is not trying at all really to meet that much and talk. Now, I am in Europe, in Austria and I cannot get any German girl to really talk to me who is 7+ on this interracial dating website I am using. Currently, I would not mind getting into a serious relationship with a German women of course but I want to find a person who I can actually visit more frequently as anything around Frankfurt, Hamburg is a nice plane ticket ranging from early 200 dollar range and up.

I am pretty dark. I guess you can say if you can recall Delroy Lindo or other Jamaicans then I have slight African features I think. So, it is a negative for the most part. Most people can at least trace that I might be from the Caribbean. I guess I might try to see if I can try Lucky Lovers. I am not sure about getting married yet really. I think though if it will lead to something serious then I might get married. I guess trying the introductions is nice but I still have to look possibly I can give a update on this area in Europe.

I did have problems in other countries such as Australia and 'settled' for a girl who had serious debt problems and was big. It was great visiting Australia (expensive though) but she was not worth the trip and she even hinted about it. I practically argued with her for the whole time I was there. I am glad I moved on from that disaster.

I am looking around. I believe that keeping my options options and when I get serious in a relationship, I might end the other options. Yes, if it does not workout on my trip in August, I will probably still look around and use other methods because I know some girl (who is beautiful would want a serious relationship) with me.

I was able to get my internship from using an organization named AIESEC. They organize internship with companies from countries around the world. I wanted to go to Germany but I was able to get an internship in Vienna because the requirements in Germany were too vast for me. (only EU, speak only German). It was not cheap for internship to pay the US branch. Basically AIESEC runs at universities and so there is a nice fee of $600 for IT Internships and then you have to pay all the legal fees for immigration (it sucks). However, this is a legal way to come into Europe and I do IT related work. Although this is not the IT work I want to do, (technical writing), it is good because I work for an international company and I get experience plus it is not a teaching job (which is great).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Cool I'll have to look into that, maybe I can get into that program.

Don't worry about German Women online, as with the US its usually the women that have trouble meeting people that are online. Not always a good thing. You might want to check out some of the nightclubs in K-Town near one of the US bases. There are few that play rap/hip-ho/r&b and have very mixed crowds with the majority of women being German, majority White but a few Asians and Turks sprinkled in. Almost all the men are Black, either US servicemen, ex-servicemen, Black Germans (of US/German heritage) and Africans. Frankly most of the girls aren't that cute, the majority are funky looking. That's mostly because a majority of German women aren't attractive, it has to be said. Its not like I didn't see any attractive German women, its just the best looking woman I was with was Hungarian...

I would honestly focus on Eastern European women, they are a captive audience since they have limited chances to travel. I would cut off the German, its not important, it seems she's not interested. The other chick, I dunno see where that goes. Elena's is respected and because of that, they have high caliber women on that site. You have to look REALLY hard to find to so-so/ugly chick. This girl sent me a message last month - http://www.elenasmodels.com/index.php?ap=1937147

As I said a majority of these women are MOTIVATED. I want to contact her, but I'm saving up for my server. The reality is there so many women on the market, you can pass up a few and still end up with a gem. No diamonds in the rough, no projects. The only project would be her learning English if she doesn't know it well enough.

This is the route I suggest. You'll be searching for months if don't expand your model. You should be contacting 50-100 women just to improve your odds. If you can't find that many, just add more web sites. If you want some suggestions let me know.