Special Offers and Updates from Christian Filipina Dating!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Special Offers and Updates from Christian Filipina Dating!

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

We are offering an Independence Day Special for July on our site. This allows you a completely free 3-day upgraded level membership. You need to create a free level account at our site https://www.christianfilipina.com?affid=3 then the only way to get this special is to call us. It is like the Match.Com 3-day trial: You need to confirm your credit card and agree that if you do not cancel, then you will continue on a subscription service. However, you can cancel or switch your account back to free level before the end of your 3 day trial and you will not be charged.

If you mention Happier Abroad on the phone then we will give you a free 4 day trial instead of 3 day.

Our 800# for this is 800 578 1469.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 28th, 2013, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:Can you post some sample profiles please?
Just go to his site and look at the featured profiles on the home page:

https://www.christianfilipina.com?affid=3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
lastyle7
Freshman Poster

Post by lastyle7 »

Date in Asia is free and works great.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lastyle7 wrote:Date in Asia is free and works great.
It is, but there are a lot of scammers on DateinAsia. Christian Filipina screens out their profiles to insure authentic quality singles. Plus their membership is very cheap. It's only like $20 or something.

If you post a free profile on Christian Filipina, you'll notice that the women that write you on there seem a lot more sincere than on free sites. Try it and you'll see. I put up a profile on there once as a test and noticed this myself.

Btw, if any of you are interested in a free upgraded account on Christian Filipina for 3 months, PM me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

We have another PROMO for the next 3 days for this Valentine's day also. Enter code VALENTINE on the upgrade page for 20% off the Diamond or Platinum level.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Christian Filipina now has a new discussion forum! If you have any questions about finding quality Filipinas or visiting/living in the Philippines, feel free to join and participate. Here is the link:

https://www.christianfilipina.com/forum?affid=3

Also, they have a new promo page when you can sign up and get a free trial with an upgraded account. Here is their promo page to sign up on:

https://www.christianfilipina.com/welco ... ml?affid=3

Also, for informational research, check out their research page and advice articles:

https://www.christianfilipina.com/research?affid=3

Check it out. Hope you find it interesting.

Thanks,
Winston

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow. Oh. Do they approve of monging?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:Wow. Oh. Do they approve of monging?
Of course not. The site is marriage-minded with Christian values. Why do you even ask?

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Winston wrote:
xiongmao wrote:Wow. Oh. Do they approve of monging?
Of course not. The site is marriage-minded with Christian values. Why do you even ask?
Because he is a mongerer DUH!
wader_3
Freshman Poster

Post by wader_3 »

hello all.
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Two Webinars by Christian Filipina

We Have 2 Webinars this week for the public.

#1 - This one is by me in a few hours (at 5pm PST/8pm EST) -
3 Main topics: Top Concern of Men in Online Dating, Why Men Fail in Online Dating, and Step-by-step Success Plan
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 7813729025

#2 - This one we are doing with Dan Page. We are going to be collaborating with him on some verification services, so this is partly to introduce him to our members and also he'll be making a presentation on how to do blogging for income (from anywhere). This one is Monday @3pm EST.
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/regist ... 1920440065

Both are live and will have Q/A.

-Peter
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Are they free? Are those the registration links? I'll send your announcement out to my mailing list

Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Thanks Winston, Yes the webinars were free. They went great.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

I can only hope that the "Christian" women in the Philippines are not the same as the "Christian" women in America. That being hard-bitten women that have ridden the carousel for a decade, been rode hard and put away wet far too many times, and is now looking for a sucker...I mean "Christian" man to pay off her mountain of credit cards.

A word of advice, so take it for what it is worth. Those that are truly Christian tend not to advertise that fact openly. The differential between words and deeds usually shows the truth though.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.