Romance tours seem like a big fat scam...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
WuFan wrote:
jamesbond wrote:It does seem like a lot of money to go on a romance tour. I think it would be better to just go the country your interested in and try to meet women on your own. This way you save yourself thousands of dollars.
How are you gonna meet women if you´re there by yourself and don´t speak the language?

If you go out by yourself you´re automatically in the foreign loser with no friends category and if you hit on women during the day you´re the creepy sex beggar.
You are talking about Western countries, not foreign countries. You can go out by yourself in Russia and much of Europe and not be seen as a loser. Seriously. It's not like that outside of the US. You can watch my videos and see what I mean. Russia is a paradise for cold approaches. I swear. I have a mountain of proof. It's super easy to meet a lot of girls in Russia in just two days.

You can just use an electronic dictionary, even on your smart phone, to communicate. I did that and it worked fine. Communication barriers aren't that bad as you think. Many Russian girls speak English too. I wrote a lot about this in other threads.
Rock wrote: Thanks for telling it like it is based on a solid year of personal in-country experience. $300 for entry into 1 social sounds quite pricey. But the package fees charged by AFA and others sometimes mentioned here seem way out of line with common sense to me. Well, it makes sense if u r the kind of guy who can blow US$10 K without batting an eye. But for guys on a budget, US$1,000++ per social is just terrible value for money.

Everything I've read indicates the Ukraine was long ago fully explored and exploited, at least the key cities. - good for P4P and various forms of sponsorship. But much better chances for real relationship can be had in areas off the beaten path, perhaps Minsk? Even less user friendly but if you can get a degree of fluency in Russian and get a feel for what's going on, might be a great experience.
What do you mean? Romance tours usually cost at least $3,000, so $300 was a steal. He got a 90 percent discount.
With Romance Tours, u get a package of socials (several). For $300, he only got into one. Where's your math?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
WuFan wrote:
jamesbond wrote:It does seem like a lot of money to go on a romance tour. I think it would be better to just go the country your interested in and try to meet women on your own. This way you save yourself thousands of dollars.
How are you gonna meet women if you´re there by yourself and don´t speak the language?

If you go out by yourself you´re automatically in the foreign loser with no friends category and if you hit on women during the day you´re the creepy sex beggar.
You are talking about Western countries, not foreign countries. You can go out by yourself in Russia and much of Europe and not be seen as a loser. Seriously. It's not like that outside of the US. You can watch my videos and see what I mean. Russia is a paradise for cold approaches. I swear. I have a mountain of proof. It's super easy to meet a lot of girls in Russia in just two days.

You can just use an electronic dictionary, even on your smart phone, to communicate. I did that and it worked fine. Communication barriers aren't that bad as you think. Many Russian girls speak English too. I wrote a lot about this in other threads.
Rock wrote: Thanks for telling it like it is based on a solid year of personal in-country experience. $300 for entry into 1 social sounds quite pricey. But the package fees charged by AFA and others sometimes mentioned here seem way out of line with common sense to me. Well, it makes sense if u r the kind of guy who can blow US$10 K without batting an eye. But for guys on a budget, US$1,000++ per social is just terrible value for money.

Everything I've read indicates the Ukraine was long ago fully explored and exploited, at least the key cities. - good for P4P and various forms of sponsorship. But much better chances for real relationship can be had in areas off the beaten path, perhaps Minsk? Even less user friendly but if you can get a degree of fluency in Russian and get a feel for what's going on, might be a great experience.
What do you mean? Romance tours usually cost at least $3,000, so $300 was a steal. He got a 90 percent discount.
With Romance Tours, u get a package of socials (several). For $300, he only got into one. Where's your math?
Where is yours? For you to be right, a romance tour would have to have 10 socials. From what I've read, they don't have that many. Plus he made it sound like he got a discount. Maybe he was talking about the entrance fee into one? He wasn't clear on that. But the $3,000 standard fee for a social includes airfare and hotel from what I read. So maybe he didn't get such a good deal.

I guess $300 for a one night event at a social is expensive. But I was comparing it to $3,000 for the whole package.
Last edited by Winston on September 30th, 2012, 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WuFan wrote: lol, I´ll never post my pic on here.

As I said I´ve permanently lost the abilty to fall in love. I don´t believe it´s possible to "woo" girls either. She knows within seconds after looking at your face if she´s in love with you or not. Women are just as visual as guys. It´s just that some poor women will date a guy with money because they want security, but not because they´re sexually attracted to him.

The problem is even if I got into a relationship with a girl I like I´ll probably cheat on her because in the back of my mind I´ll always feel like I missed out on so much.

I´m already damaged goods so I might as well f**k a couple hundred girls.
How can you be jaded or ruined if you're only 23? You are college age and should be innocent and untainted at this point. You don't have enough years and experiences to be considered jaded yet. Come on now. Maybe you are just overblowing this.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

Winston wrote:

As I said I´ve permanently lost the abilty to fall in love. I don´t believe it´s possible to "woo" girls either. She knows within seconds after looking at your face if she´s in love with you or not. Women are just as visual as guys. It´s just that some poor women will date a guy with money because they want security, but not because they´re sexually attracted to him.

The problem is even if I got into a relationship with a girl I like I´ll probably cheat on her because in the back of my mind I´ll always feel like I missed out on so much.

How can you be jaded or ruined if you're only 23? You are college age and should be innocent and untainted at this point. You don't have enough years and experiences to be considered jaded yet. Come on now. Maybe you are just overblowing this.
I´ve been going to clubs since I was 16 and approached hundreds of women. Women are literally the most evil and manipulative creatures on the entire planet.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

WuFan wrote:
Winston wrote:

I´ve been going to clubs since I was 16 and approached hundreds of women. Women are literally the most evil and manipulative creatures on the entire planet.
Then you must not be attractive....

If its something you can't really fix like facial structure then do the best you can. If its a weight issue, you know what to do. However you should be saving money and looking overseas. Your only experience is American women so.... You can't be jaded with only limited information, but that's normal in America the world revolves around us... #SMH
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

djfourmoney wrote:
WuFan wrote:
Winston wrote:

Then you must not be attractive....

If its something you can't really fix like facial structure then do the best you can. If its a weight issue, you know what to do. However you should be saving money and looking overseas. Your only experience is American women so.... You can't be jaded with only limited information, but that's normal in America the world revolves around us... #SMH
I´m German and have lived both in the US and Germany.

Yes, I know I´m not attractive enough for women. I wouldn´t be posting here if I was.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

$300 for a romance tour? Good deal!

Russia is pretty Westernised, so if you think Russian women are a whole lot different from AW then you're gonna be disappointed.

There are plenty of Eastern Europeans in the UK. Their women are quite nice, but they are women all the same. Their men aren't so nice, so no wonder so many want American husbands.

I think the AFA tours are good for rich American guys who have never travelled overseas before.

Not everywhere is Westernised though. I saw only a single Westerner in Western China's Hubei Province - a woman siteseeing at the 3 Gorges Dam.

I was such a rare sight that a pretty girl wanted to have her photo taken with me. And when I got my shoes shined in one of the smaller cities there (I saw small, but it had a population of 4 million) a small crowd formed! Go teach English somewhere like that and you'll be gigantically popular. Look for a smaller city in the Chongqing/Wuhan/Changsha triangle - that's where the hottest girls in the entire World can be found.

Also Western men always seem to think they'll land a perfect 10 overseas. Well you can, but you're better off with a 7. A Chinese 7 is pretty hot though - there's hardly a woman on PoF who has a figure like my last Chinese gf.

Go overseas and you're pretty much guaranteed to find a better woman than you could back home though.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Sorry I forgot you were from Germany. However, so I'm posting here because I'm unattractive???? Considering the women I have been with, I would beg to differ in most cases my sex partners and girlfriends have been better looking than many of my White friends....

I post here because I enjoy exchanging information with like minded people. I didn't think it was a room full of complainers and do nothings.

Complaining has been done already its time for some answers. The answers are obvious.

If you like White women = FSU

If you like Asian women = China, SEA

If you like Arab women = 'Stans, Azerbaijan, Egypt, etc, etc

If you like Latin women = Central and South America

You're an EU Citizen right? Go to Cuba!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

xiongmao wrote:$300 for a romance tour? Good deal!

Russia is pretty Westernised, so if you think Russian women are a whole lot different from AW then you're gonna be disappointed.

There are plenty of Eastern Europeans in the UK. Their women are quite nice, but they are women all the same. Their men aren't so nice, so no wonder so many want American husbands.

I think the AFA tours are good for rich American guys who have never travelled overseas before.

Not everywhere is Westernised though. I saw only a single Westerner in Western China's Hubei Province - a woman siteseeing at the 3 Gorges Dam.

I was such a rare sight that a pretty girl wanted to have her photo taken with me. And when I got my shoes shined in one of the smaller cities there (I saw small, but it had a population of 4 million) a small crowd formed! Go teach English somewhere like that and you'll be gigantically popular. Look for a smaller city in the Chongqing/Wuhan/Changsha triangle - that's where the hottest girls in the entire World can be found.

Also Western men always seem to think they'll land a perfect 10 overseas. Well you can, but you're better off with a 7. A Chinese 7 is pretty hot though - there's hardly a woman on PoF who has a figure like my last Chinese gf.

Go overseas and you're pretty much guaranteed to find a better woman than you could back home though.
Fine with 7, over the moon with 8, downright ecstatic with 9, 10 is total wishful thinking

I just want a nice girl that isn't ugly. I like white women, I don't mind Asian women and like Latinas. Seems to me you don't wanna marry something you don't mind, it sounds like you could live with or without it. I don't want that.

Besides by my estimates, I will be contacting 400-500 women, maybe more. I've never met that many in my life, I should be able to find ONE (or two or three) that's nuts about me and I'm nuts about them.

I am looking forward too it...
WuFan
Freshman Poster

Post by WuFan »

djfourmoney wrote:Sorry I forgot you were from Germany. However, so I'm posting here because I'm unattractive???? Considering the women I have been with, I would beg to differ in most cases my sex partners and girlfriends have been better looking than many of my White friends....

I post here because I enjoy exchanging information with like minded people. I didn't think it was a room full of complainers and do nothings.

Complaining has been done already its time for some answers. The answers are obvious.

If you like White women = FSU

If you like Asian women = China, SEA

If you like Arab women = 'Stans, Azerbaijan, Egypt, etc, etc

If you like Latin women = Central and South America

You're an EU Citizen right? Go to Cuba!
It´s very simple.

Do you look like this?

and do you constantly sleep with girls like these for free?

If not then you´re unattractive.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:
WuFan wrote:

Where is yours? For you to be right, a romance tour would have to have 10 socials. From what I've read, they don't have that many. Plus he made it sound like he got a discount. Maybe he was talking about the entrance fee into one? He wasn't clear on that. But the $3,000 standard fee for a social includes airfare and hotel from what I read. So maybe he didn't get such a good deal.

I guess $300 for a one night event at a social is expensive. But I was comparing it to $3,000 for the whole package.
I don't think it ever includes airfare. But it does often include a lot of extras such as cellphones and sometimes hotels. Once when I was in Cali, AFA was holding a social at the Hilton Hotel downtown and someone told me u could get in to that one for like $800 or $900 at the door. Of course I didn't even think about that. But some gringos told me they would hang around the area and just pick-off the girls as they came or left to get their contact details, lol.

One Colombian American guy who was involved with AFA then even threatened to have another another gringo I know taken care of the Colombian way cus he was telling tourists left and right that the socials were a big rip-off. Ironically, that Colombian American got shot in the head a couple years later in broad daylight for some small debt he owed some locals.

BTW, I did get good value from AFA just buying contact details for girls I chose from their books. I mean each one was just like $5 or something like that and I got a lot of great dates from it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote: I don't think it ever includes airfare. But it does often include a lot of extras such as cellphones and sometimes hotels. Once when I was in Cali, AFA was holding a social at the Hilton Hotel downtown and someone told me u could get in to that one for like $800 or $900 at the door. Of course I didn't even think about that. But some gringos told me they would hang around the area and just pick-off the girls as they came or left to get their contact details, lol.

One Colombian American guy who was involved with AFA then even threatened to have another another gringo I know taken care of the Colombian way cus he was telling tourists left and right that the socials were a big rip-off. Ironically, that Colombian American got shot in the head a couple years later in broad daylight for some small debt he owed some locals.

BTW, I did get good value from AFA just buying contact details for girls I chose from their books. I mean each one was just like $5 or something like that and I got a lot of great dates from it.
AFA tour prices do include airfare. Have a look at their price sheet here:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/order/order.shtml

Below the prices, it says:
Standard Tour Includes:

Round Trip Airfare via Austrian Air, JFK, N.Y. to destination
Hotel Accommodations
11 Day Tours - 3 Socials
8 Day Tours - 2 Socials
Coach Transport to & from airport, hotel & all AFA events
1- 3 hour guided tour of 1st city .
1- Hotel Area walking tour
Socials include hors d'oeuvres & champagne
Free 1 month platinum membership $95.00 value
Free Fiancee visa kit (for U.S. residents only) $89.50 value
Free "Foreign Bride 101", A How to for Nice Guys by Bud Patterson $39.95 value
Introductions during tour dates, ongoing
Breakfast daily.
Interpreters available in the hotel 9am to 9pm
Interpreters available at socials
Hospitality service
I think you are thinking of Mark Davis' tours, which do not include airfare. Hotels are always included, and cell phones are something that Mark Davis offers his clients on tour.

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

If we were all 10's ourselves, we'd be posting on Rooshv instead of here lol.

I'm not sure I even like perfect 10 women. There's a 10 on my FB. I've downloaded all her photos. I even met her in real life. She seemed too perfect. Flawed beauties are better.

Anyway, dj has a nice tip. If you've got an EU passport - you can go to Cuba!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

xiongmao wrote:If we were all 10's ourselves, we'd be posting on Rooshv instead of here lol.

I'm not sure I even like perfect 10 women. There's a 10 on my FB. I've downloaded all her photos. I even met her in real life. She seemed too perfect. Flawed beauties are better.

Anyway, dj has a nice tip. If you've got an EU passport - you can go to Cuba!
You can go with a USA passport too. Just make sure you request clearly to them not to stamp it when u enter or leave. OF course u will need to fly from a third country such as Mexico or DR.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Why no one had commented on this completely IDIOTIC bullshit comment???

Dude, you are f***ing ridiculous! It is BEST to be in Eastern Europe by yourself, why do you need any competition? I wish you could only know how many times I was with 3 girls and all 3 of them WANTED ME. When I was dating this Ukrainian girl in the U.S., I also f***ed her best friend one night me and her friend got very drunk, and she knew about it, I told her myself cuz I did not keep any secrets. But she loved me so much, she let it go. She knew I belonged to her and she liked her friend so much, she let that go from her side as well.

Word "creepy" DOES NOT EXIST in Russian language! f***ing forget it already! Such American idiotic thinking, it's unbelievable. Wanting "SEX" is only "creepy" in Western culture, in Eastern Europe it is considered NORMAL that men want to get laid! Crap, I can come to a girl in Ukraine and say "let's have sex" and no one will sue me, she will not even consider me awkward. I may get slapped in the face, but most of the time she will just laugh it out and leave. If I offer "sex" with exaggeration, she will think I am joking and take it as a pickup line and she will actually be open for conversation after that.

How do I meet women in Ukraine? Easy, I come up and talk. Oh yeah, I speak native Russian, but that sometimes works to my disadvantage, since so many women dream about "blonde American guy who takes her to Hollywood". You have no idea how many Ukrainian girls will start flirting with you when you ask anything stupid on the street, like "where is the toilet around here?" Remember that women in Eastern Europe are very romantic and like flirting, it's in their genes. So doing something simple and stupid strikes a great start, just like in Hollywood drama's and teen comedy movies. Of course, there are stuck up bitches that will be like "whatever", but those are very rare in Eastern Europe.

Another point on Kazakhstan - it is now a very developed country. Astana and Almaty are wonderful cities to visit and there are very few Americans there, almost NONE. Most girls are Asian looking, VERY PRETTY. There is a mix of ethnic Koreans there as well as many ethnic Russians and Ukrainians. Uzbekistan has Asian/Middle Eastern looks, wonderful wives since Uzbek word "husband" is the same as "owner" or "master". Tajikistan girls look Persian/Middle Eastern. Very pretty, you will lose your breath when you see them. I personally dated Uzbek, Kazakh and Tajik girls - EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. Uzbek girl was giving the best blowjobs in the world!

Choose off-beaten path, try to discover unknown. Going to Moscow to find a girl is still better then anywhere in the U.S., but kind of dumb IMHO. There are so many choices out there.

Flirting is great anywhere in former USSR, even in church. Say hi, ask a girl if she comes to church often and ask her what is she doing afterwards, invite her for coffee and there you go!