Demand for virgin brides

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Renata wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Renata wrote:How will you know you're not getting a bride that has had Hymen-repair? Cosmetic surgery to make it all in-tact again. Can a girl's virginity be verified as 'natural' virginity? By a GP or someone?
Polygraph (Lie Detector)
What a way to start a relationship lol
Check out those videos I posted above...if you're bride buying you don't even know the person yet anyway.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

ryanx wrote:
Renata wrote:How will you know you're not getting a bride that has had Hymen-repair? Cosmetic surgery to make it all in-tact again. Can a girl's virginity be verified as 'natural' virginity? By a GP or someone?
Those who have had virgins (me :wink: ) know ...by the look in their eyes...it is a wide-eyed innocence difficult to describe.
I remember my first time I'm sure I looked scared as hell ... wanting to, ... but not really due to fear
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

djfourmoney wrote: There is nothing wrong with sexually active women. Put your thinking cap on...

Men should be more selective with the women they bed, just that simple. If I hear another guy (usually white) say "p***y is p***y" I should crack him over the head with a rock. Its this lack of detail that has created what we have in Western society.
Correct. Virginity is a red flag for me. Back in 1989 when I was sure to marry a virgin only, it was out of sexual insecurity that perhaps I could not measure up to some bloke in the girl's past. I have since gotten past that nonsense and now I know that virgins are usually one of three things:

-A liar
-A nutcase with sexual issues
-A religious zealot

Women should have some measure of comfort with her sexuality. If she does not, this will likely infect the marriage at some point. Virgins sometimes view their virginity and sexuality as commodities with which to reward men. Sex is an expression of affection, a means to experience pleasure, and the natural way to procreate, PERIOD!

Not to mention the perils of marriage, choose a virgin at your own peril!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

abcdavid01 wrote:
Renata wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Polygraph (Lie Detector)
What a way to start a relationship lol
Check out those videos I posted above...if you're bride buying you don't even know the person yet anyway.
Those girls are pretty young too .. so I guess it's less of a risk.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Correct. Virginity is a red flag for me. Back in 1989 when I was sure to marry a virgin only, it was out of sexual insecurity that perhaps I could not measure up to some bloke in the girl's past. I have since gotten past that nonsense and now I know that virgins are usually one of three things:

-A liar
-A religious zealot

Women should have some measure of comfort with her sexuality. If she does not, this will likely infect the marriage at some point. Virgins sometimes view their virginity and sexuality as commodities with which to reward men. Sex is an expression of affection, a means to experience pleasure, and the natural way to procreate, PERIOD!

It could also mean she is a traditional girl and believes in the virtue of chastity. Her being a virgin and not being comfortable with her sexuality aren't related.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

djfourmoney wrote:One reason I stopped regular posting around here, you guys are nuts.

There is nothing wrong with sexually active women. Put your thinking cap on...

Men should be more selective with the women they bed, just that simple. If I hear another guy (usually white) say "p***y is p***y" I should crack him over the head with a rock. Its this lack of detail that has created what we have in Western society.
There is nothing wrong as long as they are in a relationship. Sleeping around without commitment is a big red flag.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Tsar wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote: Correct. Virginity is a red flag for me. Back in 1989 when I was sure to marry a virgin only, it was out of sexual insecurity that perhaps I could not measure up to some bloke in the girl's past. I have since gotten past that nonsense and now I know that virgins are usually one of three things:

-A liar
-A religious zealot

It could also mean she is a traditional girl and believes in the virtue of chastity. Her being a virgin and not being comfortable with her sexuality aren't related.
Yes, and that would qualify as a nutcase in my book, albeit at mild one. Traditions that require chastity for either cultural or religious reasons produce women that tend to have an unhealthy view of sex in general. Guilt, sexual revulsion, frigidity, etc are common among these types so I classify them as nutcases. Are there exceptions to this rule, of course yes. But in my experience, they bring "issues" to the table for a man that could be avoided.

One thing to note about "sexual chastity" cultures is that they tend to permit their men to have extra marital affairs and mistresses on the side. There is a reason for this tendency and it is a direct result of the sexual issues that persist in marriages to women like this.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Poeple used to stay with their parents and then get married early. They still do so in most parts of the world. So, it was natural for a girl who stayed with mom and dad at home and who would be getting married at 16 to be a virgin. Plus the fathers kept an eye on them and did not let them go out with guys for hanky panky. They could get pregnant and bring disrepute on the family. So, there is nothing abnormal about a person who is a virgin in her/his mid teens. Because marriage was soon to follow.

This is still the case in most countries in the world for the majority of mankind. India. Cambodia, Indonesia, etc are still like that.

So, marriage coincided with the rise of sexual desire- boys would also marry early. We did this for tens of millenia.

Then came industrialization and then modern societies with the -money first, house, car first, and most notably- a four-year college degree first and then a job/career first. All the while human bodies require a partner since teens and want to make kids. They start pumping and churning sperm early but there is no natural outlet which would be another young person whom you love and want to make children with and who you want to be with all the time.

So, how can you now work and study and get all these diplomas and then still think about being a virgin? So, all kinds of wacky situations have arisen. Guys cannot have sex in some conservative countries until the woman finishes college and finds a job, women start having sex without getting married. In other words, the functions of the body which were healthy and meants to make kids are now "blooming" in other, abnormal directions. This leads to religious fanatics who are virgin at 28, men who are virgins at 40, prostitution in huge numbers. Like in the Philippines, all these nice girls give guys the ultimatum- I want to finish college and then help my family. So, you have a virgin at 24-26 there. And you have a guy who wants to love but who is now running to see a prostitute to releive the pressure. Same in Thailand.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

ladislav wrote:Poeple used to stay with their parents and then get married early. They still do so in most parts of the world. So, it was natural for a girl who stayed with mom and dad at home and who would be getting married at 16 to be a virgin. Plus the fathers kept an eye on them and did not let them go out with guys for hanky panky. They could get pregnant and bring disrepute on the family.

This is the case in most countries in the world and is still the case for the majority of mankind. India. Cambodia, Indonesia, etc are still like that.

So, marriage coincided with the rise of sexual desire- boys would also marry early. We did this for tens of millenia.

Then came industrialization and then modern societies with the -money first, house, car first, and most notably- a four-year college degree first and then a job/career first. All the while human bodies require a partner since teens and want to make kids. They start pumping and chrning sperm early but there is no natural outlet which would be another young person whom you love and want to make children with and be with him/her all the time.

So, how can you now work and study and get all these diplomas and then still think about being a virgin. So, all kinds of wacky situations have arisen. Guys cannot have sex in some conservative countries until the woman finishes college and finds a job, women start having sex without getting married. In otrher words, the functions of the body which were healthy and meants to make kids are now "blooming" in other, abnormal directions.
Ever insightful Ladislav. I just wish more people in the West could see this. People in America deplore teen pregnancy, but I have always thought that it is no problem at all. The problem is that we have extended childhoods and no longer have a society catering to teen pregnancy. This causes smaller families and broken families. The first kings were fathers. The whole paradigm is undermining civilization. I am far from a Luddite, but new organizational models seem essential for emergent post-industrialism and rapidly increasing post-scarcity/global egalitarianism. Perhaps after securing my small empire-family and heir I should have a second legacy in publication of proposals for new organizations...
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

ladislav wrote:Poeple used to stay with their parents and then get married early. They still do so in most parts of the world. So, it was natural for a girl who stayed with mom and dad at home and who would be getting married at 16 to be a virgin. Plus the fathers kept an eye on them and did not let them go out with guys for hanky panky. They could get pregnant and bring disrepute on the family. So, there is nothing abnormal about a person who is a virgin in her/his mid teens. Because marriage was soon to follow.

This is still the case in most countries in the world for the majority of mankind. India. Cambodia, Indonesia, etc are still like that.

Then came industrialization and then modern societies with the -money first, house, car first, and most notably- a four-year college degree first and then a job/career first. All the while human bodies require a partner since teens and want to make kids. They start pumping and churning sperm early but there is no natural outlet which would be another young person whom you love and want to make children with and who you want to be with all the time.

So, how can you now work and study and get all these diplomas and then still think about being a virgin? So, all kinds of wacky situations have arisen. Guys cannot have sex in some conservative countries until the woman finishes college and finds a job, women start having sex without getting married. In other words, the functions of the body which were healthy and meants to make kids are now "blooming" in other, abnormal directions. This leads to religious fanatics who are virgin at 28, men who are virgins at 40, p4p in huge numbers. Like in the Philippines, all these nice girls give guys the ultimatum- I want to finish college and then help my family. So, you have a virgin at 24-26 there. And you have a guy who wants to love but who is now running to see a hoe to releive the pressure. Same in Thailand.
That's so true .. this scenario works in extended family households; where a couple gets married 18-20 yrs old, has kids, & continue their education with family support... Grandparents do their part by helping to raise the grandkids as well. Extra love & care the children get is always a plus.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

My mom got married while in college and she had been a virgin and she is not a psycho, liar or anything like that. She also did not demand that my Dad have a house a car a certain sum in the bank, etc. As a result I grew up in a healthy family, did not become gay, or mentally ill or a selfish socio-path. Because it was hard for my parents to get jobs and raise me initially, they sent me to my grandparents who absolutely loved having me around.
But those were early 60ies and people were normal then.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

One of the things I hate about America is the fact everything is designed for maximum social isolation. The extended family which was like a mini-community died decades ago. It was also a way for people to make new friends. I'm not close with most of my relatives and they don't make any effort either. So basically people in America have no one.

When I move abroad I expect to marry a virgin. I hope she is family oriented, traditional, and has a very welcoming family.

There is about 50/50 odds in America that even if a man marries an American woman, his in-laws (and the bride's relatives) will hate the man even if the reasons are superficial.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

I have a large family on my Asian side, but my mom was a rebel who married a White guy and put her career over raising kids. So I was raised by my dad and became really close to him, but he even admits he's kind of distant emotionally with his brothers and didn't exactly have a stable family either. Since my mother was distant from the rest of us I never connected very well with her side of the family, even though it is its own mini community. It's a shame because it's a lot harder to fit in with them now that I'm older and my grandfather died. For example, when I go to parties on my mom's side and there's like 40 Asian relatives there my dad just sits around not really talking to people. Since I was a kid I've just been following him, so I'm used to doing the same. So I think my only option is like you said Tsar, try and create something, become a Patriarch. That's funny, my sister is a Feminist and I literally have it as my goal in life to be a Patriarch.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:One reason I stopped regular posting around here, you guys are nuts.

There is nothing wrong with sexually active women. Put your thinking cap on...

I agree.

I could see why women had to be virgins prior to marriage in ancient times but now, it's insanity.

I would never demand that a woman be a virgin prior to a relationship or marriage.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Tsar, can you post those stats about how the more partners a woman has the crazier she's likely to be?